Page 192 of 233 FirstFirst ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 5808
    22.5 years for Chauvin, it will be very interesting to see what kind of precedent this sets going forward (if any)
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

Chauvin sentencing statement.

Either that guy is retarded or he was exhausted from the emotion and jail time.

I’m thinking mentally handicapped.

But that’s what your cities want. Too smart? No badge for you!
    . . .

oh come the fuck on..

Quick question - who's going to do more damage to your 'hood? Homies drinking beer and setting off fireworks or the LAPD bomb squad?

https://twitter.com/ConwayShow/statu...34391000555520

Seems odd that they would think it would be a better idea to blow that shit up right in town instead of using that fancy ass van to all that shit out to a range someplace.

But, what would I know? I have not had extensive cop “training”.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Seems odd that they would think it would be a better idea to blow that shit up right in town instead of using that fancy ass van to all that shit out to a range someplace.
    I’m surprised they didn’t split up the haul amongst themselves so they could each have grand ole time this weekend. Kinda like they did when they seized beer and weed from us when we were underage.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post

But, what would I know? I have not had extensive cop “training”.
    Or, you know, blow shit up in the containment vessel and then load the rest of them into the truck. Will the LAPD be compensating the people whose cars were destroyed and windows blown out? That's mostly a rthetorical question because I assume the answer is "no."

Police Behaving Badly

Quote Originally Posted by Shredhead View Post
    A few of them, do behave badly.

But the vast majority, choose to serve the public and they put their lives on the line.

https://www.stamfordadvocate.com/new...b-16263370.php

RIP
    I’ve taken my kids to that square countless times.

This story became so fucked….Lunatic kills a cop. Samaritan with a gun takes out the lunatic. Responding cops shoot and kill the Samaritan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Or, you know, blow shit up in the containment vessel and then load the rest of them into the truck. Will the LAPD be compensating the people whose cars were destroyed and windows blown out? That's mostly a rthetorical question because I assume the answer is "no."
    Your rhetorical answer is probably correct if qualified immunity has anything to do with it. The court will find there was no previous court case in which a police department blew up 5,000 lbs of fireworks in a residential neighborhood, so how could the LAPD possibly know this would be a constitutional violation? LAPD gets its usual Qualified Immunity grant from the court.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    I’ve taken my kids to that square countless times.

This story became so fucked….Lunatic kills a cop. Samaritan with a gun takes out the lunatic. Responding cops shoot and kill the Samaritan.
    Link? That’s fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Link? That’s fucked up.
    https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...le-at-the-time

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    Your rhetorical answer is probably correct if qualified immunity has anything to do with it. The court will find there was no previous court case in which a police department blew up 5,000 lbs of fireworks in a residential neighborhood, so how could the LAPD possibly know this would be a constitutional violation? LAPD gets its usual Qualified Immunity grant from the court.
    Qualified immunity applies to individual cops, not to the PD.
    Sounds like the bomb disposal squad was dealing with a very dicey situation and the containment vessel failed for unknown reasons. I don't have a lot of respect for the police in general but I do for those guys.
    Probably worth reading more about it than a twitter post.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...orks-explosion

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Nope. They already told residents to call their insurance company. And yes the individuals will be responsible for the deductible (if they even have insurance).

Reminds me of the time a fire truck took out my buddies mirror and side of his car. He and another guy witnessed it. Tried to file a police report, with the witness and the cop refused to file it.

I used to think the FBI was above reproach but apparently not. The FBI was notified by USA Gymnastics about the potential sex abuse by Larry Nasser and they did squat for over a year. The agent in charge then lied to the IG about it and is not being held accountable. Not very long ago we prosecuted some people for lying to the FBI, no underlying crime had been committed, the crime was lying.

The FBI missed the 9/11 attack, Russian tipped them off to the Boston Marathon bombers and the FBI lied to the IG about the Russian election investigation. And now you have this where young women continued to be assaulted because they never looked into it. When the FBI says they have "taken steps to be sure this never happens again" I don't believe them.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/14/s...ar-report.html

The FBI has had some impressive successes and some amazing fuckups. (Surveilling MLK comes to mind.) Right now they're our main line of defense against takeover of this country by right wing right radicals, which is scary. Probably half the FBI is on their side. We depend for our safety on cops, FBI, ATF etc many if not most of whom have a basic contempt for the Constitution.

Nothing to see here... just a cop planting evidence.

Mirror #1

In all fairness the one comment sez that video is the result of deceitful editing.

NegativeBurn = guilty cop??

Grand jury Indictments in the Elijah McLain case who was murdered by cops and paremedics in 2019 in Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Grand jury Indictments in the Elijah McLain case who was murdered by cops and paremedics in 2019 in Colorado.
    But ....... "There wasn't enough evidence to prosecute"!!

Interesting account of someone charged last year in Minneapolis, just acquitted
    https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/0...of-wrongdoing/
    Before the white, unmarked cargo van of the Minneapolis Police Department drove down Lake Street, an officer gave Sgt. Andrew Bittell his orders: “Drive down Lake Street. You see a group, call it out. OK great! F*** ’em up, gas ’em, f*** ’em up.”Bittell turned to his SWAT unit in the van and said, “Alright, we’re rolling down Lake Street. The first f***ers we see, we’re just hammering ’em with 40s,” according to body camera footage described in court documents. He was referring to “less lethal” plastic projectiles sometimes called rubber bullets or 40mm launchers or rounds.
    It was nighttime, just five days after the murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin. Protests and riots had raged for days and laid waste to businesses along Lake Street and the Third Precinct police station. By May 30, protests had ebbed but a curfew was in effect.
    At 17th Avenue and Lake Street, around 10 p.m., the SWAT team saw a group of people outside the Stop-N-Shop gas station. Bittell told the driver to head toward the station and said, “Let ’em have it boys!”
    “Right there, get ’em, get ’em, get ’em, hit ’em, hit ’em!” he ordered as the officers fired their plastic bullet launchers without warning. They later learned they were shooting at the gas station owner, neighbors and relatives guarding the station from more looting, as well as bystanders, including a Vice News reporter who had his hands up and was yelling, “Press!”

They are more like mafioso than public servants.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Interesting account of someone charged last year in Minneapolis, just acquitted
    https://minnesotareformer.com/2021/0...of-wrongdoing/
    Holy shit that's fucked up!

More on the FBI
    This guy spent 17 years on Joint Terrorism Task Force before becoming so disillusioned he started talking to the press.

“I helped destroy people”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/m...ry-albury.html

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    They'll probably just move to NH and get rehired as town cops there.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/