Page 1355 of 1849 FirstFirst ... 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 ... LastLast
Results 33,851 to 33,875 of 46225
    so i was scheduled to take my AP Lit exam today. it is online. 20 minutes before the start time, i open the link sent to me by the testing coordinator and download the testing module. i login and click on my test. "status: you missed your exam setup deadline." so apparently i was supposed to do some shit 1-3 days before the exam date but that is kinda tough when the lady emailed me the link last night.
    on the bright side, i don't have to take my exam today!
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    That thread is a hotbed of lame ass suburbanites posting pics of vehicles that they don’t understand. Happy to be part of its downfall. Go ahead. Light it up with some pics of funny overlander vehicles. That would be awesome. Right now it is mostly mildly equipped off road vehicles on their way to do something fun and the photos were taken by dorks on their way to pick up some gluten free tampons from Whole Foods.
    Which one is yours?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

My own mind.

Friday I did a double ride and returned to have to break down a shifter. I'm working away in the garage and hear "Oh you scared me". I jump because it scarred (startled) the crap out of me. Turn around and there is some sort of solicitor. I've got bearings and micro Shimano parts in my hand and say, "Sorry, it isn't a good time for a solicitor now. "She yells, "Oh, Okay, it is a bad time for a black person to come to your house". I say, "No, it isn't race, it's me working with small parts and timing." She goes from my house to the black guy across the streets house screaming about me being a racists the whole way. Since that time, I'm replaying the thing in my head and thinking how that could have gone better. Little shit people say and do occupy too much time in my head. Wish I wasn't wired that way.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    WTF is with that alli express page that keeps taking over this page on my phone? The only way out is to close the tab and start over.
    I thought this was just me. It does it on the mobile version on the website as well.

WTF is with that alli express page that keeps taking over this page on my phone? The only way out is to close the tab and start over.
    Back arrow works for me on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzworthy View Post
    Back arrow works for me on the phone
    Not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada1 View Post
    My own mind.

Friday I did a double ride and returned to have to break down a shifter. I'm working away in the garage and hear "Oh you scared me". I jump because it scarred (startled) the crap out of me. Turn around and there is some sort of solicitor. I've got bearings and micro Shimano parts in my hand and say, "Sorry, it isn't a good time for a solicitor now. "She yells, "Oh, Okay, it is a bad time for a black person to come to your house". I say, "No, it isn't race, it's me working with small parts and timing." She goes from my house to the black guy across the streets house screaming about me being a racists the whole way. Since that time, I'm replaying the thing in my head and thinking how that could have gone better. Little shit people say and do occupy too much time in my head. Wish I wasn't wired that way.
    Wow. That’s fucked up.

My guess is whatever they’re selling, they have learned the race card sales pitch.

Fuck anyone that nocks on my door from jehova witnesses to vacuum salespeople.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    That rich douchebags like this guy can have cars they clearly don't deserve:

...sigh
    Does anyone really "deserve" a 918? Regardless, someone needs to keep Bobby in business.

Pine sap.

Conference calls...

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post

Citizen, an app formerly called Vigilante, has been ordered by the court to rename itself as Karen

citizen sounds like a network of bitchass snitches.
    swing your fucking sword.

Hey autocorrect. If I spell something the same way four goddamn times, take the hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Hey autocorrect. If I spell something the same way four Garamond times, take the hint.

FIFY
    focus.

Eff Ali Express. Not that I would have bought anything. Internet only gets worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Hey autocorrect. If I spell something the same way four goddamn times, take the hint.

Autocorrect when trying to type email addresses. If there is an @ in the middle of a string of letters you would think it would know that your typing an email address.

It only happens to me when I open my phone in the morning after letting the tab sit open all night, foreground or background. I can't reproduce it any other way. I use the DDG browser. It appears to have something to do with how it refreshes the page when I select the app and tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostintime View Post
    Autocorrect when trying to type email addresses. If there is an @ in the middle of a string of letters you would think it would know that your typing an email address.
    I guess you don't use Slack.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. That’s fucked up.

My guess is whatever they’re selling, they have learned the race card sales pitch.

Fuck anyone that knocks on my door from jehova witnesses to vacuum salespeople.
    Painting everyone with the broad brush of racism really hurts their credibility. People who do this just start to sound like a bunch of snowflake Karen's. No matter had hard one may try, calling me a racist doesn't make me one.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I guess you don't use Slack.
    What is this "slack" you refer to? I know slacker, slack line, slack jaw, maybe a couple of others.

Off to the bank to acquire more material.

What is this "slack" you refer to? I know slacker, slack line, slack jaw, maybe a couple of others.
    "Collaboration" tool. https://slack.com/. It is more than just an instant messenger. My employer switched to it a while back. It's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    "Collaboration" tool. https://slack.com/. It is more than just an instant messenger. My employer switched to it a while back. It's annoying.
    So another annoyance, not a solution?

So another annoyance, not a solution?
    Yup.