Page 204 of 929 FirstFirst ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 23206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by hikesalot View Post
    did you have Covid?
    A girl at work who I think is maybe 45...manages a BBQ joint I deliver food to...had covid and was in the hospital for 3 days in January. I urged her fence sitting ass to get a shot and she finally did. Canceled her first appt because she was afraid of the side effects. Called her doc and rescheduled. Got her first shot finally (mrna not sure which one) and zero side effects. At work the next day.

I think the connection between reaction and having covid is tenuous at best. Too much variation between people. Even if generally people with previous exposure have more of a reaction to the shot I wonder of you can really draw any conclusions whatsoever from your own personal reaction.

I think not. Though I'd like to think the opposite. Neither myself or my wife had shit for reactions. I'd take some comfort in this if it meant we for sure escaped covidz.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

It seems pretty random. My partner and I both got Pfizer. I had a sore shoulder and she was wiped out for 48 hours after the second shot. She woke up fresh as a daisy today.

I had a similar experience as Dantheman and californiagrown. A day later and it was like nothing had happened. It wasn't like recovering from an illness, at all. I went for my longest hilliest run and felt great.

To Vaccinate or Not---The Rat Flu Odyssey Continues

Pfizer #2 was 36 hours ago. No real side effects. Semi sore arm, maybe a little fatigue. I hear a lack of symptoms is common for those with a big dick .

4 out of 5 of my sister in laws siblings are refusing the vaccine. Her and my brother just had a kid and aren’t going to her family’s annual get together because most won’t be vaxxed. The family is pissed and being shitty to her. Her parents won’t come see their grandson because they are in CA and their are too many Biden supporters in their area, “it makes us sick to be around people like that”.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

you will get to see them all at the funeral
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Her parents won’t come see their grandson because they are in CA and their are too many Biden supporters in their area, “it makes us sick to be around people like that”.

Wow.

^^ how does is this rectified and healed?

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    ^^ how does is this rectified and healed?
    With a stance like that I doubt it can be, at least not on the grandparents side.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    you will get to see them all at the funeral
    This deserves a golf clap. And it's also what you should tell them about when you all will have the chance to get together again.

The only question that remains is, do you spit on their graves before or after you dance on them?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Interestingly I've heard that natural active immunity to the chickenpox is greater than the vax.
    But not shingles. Thanks for the reminder Harry, I need to schedule my shingles vax

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I hear Shingles is lots of fun. Enjoy !
    I had a mild case and it wasn't fun. I googled what a bad case was and fuck that. I had to pick up my Valtrex prescription on Valentine's Day and the pharmacist gave me a funny look, "it's for Shingles you nosy bitch." I should probably get a Shingles shot. Vax me up, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Samsies. It will. J&J hit about 8 hrs later and had be shivering in the corner of a scalding shower at 3am while hallucinating. 9/10 bad flu symptoms for about 18 hours, then totally fine.

The silver lining is you aren't actually sick. I recommend some edibles
    Slept 12.5 hours. Did some more shiver/sweat yo yo-ing from about 3-6. Feel a lot better but far from daisy fresh.

Ya, I need to get that shingles vax. Thanks for reminder. My wife was wiped out by that vax, but we'll both take that over getting shingles. And after my reaction to Pfizer #2, I'm not dreading the shingles shot as much.

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    I was explaining how to sell an idea to covidiots. Please keep your science and logic out of the sales pitch or you'll lose the sale.
    Just saw a t shirt at the farmers market that said. 'i can explain it to you but I can't help you understand it'

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Slept 12.5 hours. Did some more shiver/sweat yo yo-ing from about 3-6. Feel a lot better but far from daisy fresh.
    Everyone's immunity response will be different. I'd wager quite a lot that you'll be 100% fine tomorrow. I bet you're fatigued from the physical and mental stress of feeling SO shitty. I certainly was the day after. It'll get better.

Pfizer #2 was 36 hours ago. No real side effects. Semi sore arm, maybe a little fatigue. I hear a lack of symptoms is common for those with a big dick .

4 out of 5 of my sister in laws siblings are refusing the vaccine. Her and my brother just had a kid and aren’t going to her family’s annual get together because most won’t be vaxxed. The family is pissed and being shitty to her. Her parents won’t come see their grandson because they are in CA and their are too many Biden supporters in their area, “it makes us sick to be around people like that”.

Nearly the same situation with my SIL who "stole" her fiance from all his family in Florida and moved him out to WA. The whole family blames her, and half (including his mom) has said they will not be coming to the wedding in Oregon because they don't want to get vaxxed, and don't feel comfortable bin such a liberal area. Personally, I'm really hoping they come so I can get hammered and troll them all IRL.

Everyone's immunity response will be different. I'd wager quite a lot that you'll be 100% fine tomorrow. I bet you're fatigued from the physical and mental stress of feeling SO shitty. I certainly was the day after. It'll get better.

Nearly the same situation with my SIL who "stole" her fiance from all his family in Florida and moved him out to WA. The whole family blames her, and half (including his mom) has said they will not be coming to the wedding in Oregon because they don't want to get vaxxed, and don't feel comfortable bin such a liberal area. Personally, I'm really hoping they come so I can get hammered and troll them all IRL.
    Yeah, I fully expect to feel great tomorrow. At least my appetite is back, just put down a huge plate of hashbrowns and fried eggs.

These people know Trump got vaxxed, right?

Oh, the ironing; just exactly who is punishing who (m??)?!?!?!?

Seems vaccination rates start to slow around 40-50%. Will be interesting to see which countries continue the pace towards 70-80%, and some sort of normalcy, and what they did to get there.

Probably the US is leveling off and will continue with 40-50k cases per day, and 300-400 deaths per day, for some time to come.

“it makes us sick to be around people like that”.
    don't feel comfortable bin such a liberal area.
    Satanic cannibalistic pedophiles?

Now we have a cellular level explanation for why the vaccine immune response is better than natural infection.

After a natural infection immune systems have a tendency to mistarget the virus by focussing on Nucleocapsid and Open Reading Frame 8 proteins instead of the Spike protein. Non-neutralizing & non-protective non-spike antibodies from natural infection cause memory B cells to adapt non-protective antigens. This could explain why waning immunity occurs after natural infection.

These findings reveal antibody adaptation to non-neutralizing intracellular antigens during infection, emphasizing the importance of vaccination for inducing neutralizing spike-specific MBCs.

Attachment 373881

The speed with which researchers are answering questions and solving problems needs to be filled under 'Everything is Amazing.' It wasn't that long ago when some of this stuff would have been impossible.

https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?...2821%2900198-9

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Now we have a cellular level explanation for why the vaccine immune response is better than natural infection.

After a natural infection immune systems have a tendency to mistarget the virus by focussing on Nucleocapsid and Open Reading Frame 8 proteins instead of the Spike protein. Non-neutralizing & non-protective non-spike antibodies from natural infection cause memory B cells to adapt non-protective antigens. This could explain why waning immunity occurs after natural infection.

These findings reveal antibody adaptation to non-neutralizing intracellular antigens during infection, emphasizing the importance of vaccination for inducing neutralizing spike-specific MBCs.

Attachment 373881

The speed with which researchers are answering questions and solving problems needs to be filled under 'Everything is Amazing.' It wasn't that long ago when some of this stuff would have been impossible.

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

FKNA! That’s awesome! Thx!

That implies that inactivated virus vaccines like Sinopharm would not be as effective as mRNA and vector vaccines for the same reason natural infection is not as effective in developing immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post

Absolutely! This type of thing was a conjecture-guess with no direct answer in one of these threads a few months ago. Makes a person wonder what might be possible if this effort gets redirected toward cancer next?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Live entertainment at the vax clinic today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210508_101049.jpeg 
Views:	93 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	373890
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism