Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Doge: To the Moon!

I got sucked into the hype, bought $150 of Doge last week @0.25

It sat at at .27 all week then finally pumped a bit last night, up to .32 now sitting at .30

Loving this live feed of these day traders talking about their moves, 24/7 I am completely new to this and am blown away that people sit around making money like this

Looks like angular support sitting at .31 now. I'm up $30 off $300 . 10% not bad as I don't know what Im doing. Trying to figure how to scalp off these .02-.03 pops and still hold for the long haul... The Dogefather, Elon Musk on SNL May 8

I want just enough return to get a shiba inu. they’re expensive
    skid luxury

^^ are you in that live stream chat?! They were talking about just that thing

I don't know what to say. So many emotes. I don't play with doggies like that, but it's fuuney watching.

This is also coming from someone who dated a compulsive gambler and would wait until she lost everything and passed out and would come down the elevator and hang with the craps dealers to just learn and hang on the other side of the table. Learned so many lessons on those moves.

It's crazy, these people have been going on the live stream for days at a time now. I just peek in to see what's up and the same people are there playing with way more money than me. I feel like I'm learning a few things but have not quit the day job yet lol

Carp: you are an oldish school mag. Stay the fuck away from that crack.

Heh, yeah I see the crack potential. Trying to keep impulse under control... I keep adding $50... to the moon. !

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Heh, yeah I see the crack potential. Trying to keep impulse under control... I keep adding $50... to the moon. !
    you are the facepalms, don't be the facepalms

The meme is you.

I have my entire life savings in crypto. A couple simple things: one less trade the better, and stick to your goals. Shera shared her metrics, her goals. Mine are very simple. Stonks and doggies are not part of them. But I don't have LeeL FUmoney to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Stonks and doggies are not part of them. But I don't have LeeL FUmoney to play with.
    That's been the fun thing about doge for me. Doesn't take F U $$$. I bought in at about 4 and a half cents. Tossed a few bucks at it. Saw it hit nearly 10x. So would I put my retirement in it? No freaking way, but treating it like a slot machine or a cheap lotto scratch card you might buy on a whim while picking up a 6-pack and some smokes. What the heck. It's fun. And better odds than slots too (maybe?).

Where/what broker are you all using to buy Dogecoin? I have SoFi and TD now.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Where/what broker are you all using to buy Dogecoin? I have SoFi and TD now.
    Kraken. I prefer the Gemini app, but they only allow trading of "reputable" tokens, so Kraken it is for me then to buy Doge. That's all I've used it for but they offer WAAAAY more alt-coins than other services.

Quote Originally Posted by carpathian View Post
    Trying to keep impulse under control... I keep adding $50... to the moon. !
    To the Moon's for amatures.

Let me tell you about Viva Ducats.

Straight shot to Uranus.

Operators are standing by.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    That's been the fun thing about doge for me. Doesn't take F U $$$. I bought in at about 4 and a half cents. Tossed a few bucks at it. Saw it hit nearly 10x. So would I put my retirement in it? No freaking way, but treating it like a slot machine or a cheap lotto scratch card you might buy on a whim while picking up a 6-pack and some smokes. What the heck. It's fun. And better odds than slots too (maybe?).
    This and also good excuse to actually learn how to buy real stocks . I’m on Robinhood which people love to hate on but the interface is super clean and simple. Only 8 coins on there at the moment.

Some say RH is one of the whales that owns Doge and they are playing all of us.

My plan is to flip leveraged earnings off Doge into Vanguard 500 and the like .

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    To the Moon's for amatures.

Let me tell you about Viva Ducats.

Straight shot to Uranus.

Operators are standing by.
    Bwahaha

Buddy of mine just sold his. Made 40k and said fuck it, bought a 71 Dodge Charger with 580 pony’s under the hood. Did the same thing with Tesla last summer, that got him a early 70s Stingray. Dudes got balls, that’s for sure.

I'm up $15. I'm sure I'll be rich any day now, probably cash out and buy a Grand National.

On the one hand it is highly speculative coin and can bring you dozens of Xs but on the other hand its real value is about nothing. Thus I stay away from it. Prefer to invest in projects which bring some value to the crypto world.

Prefer to invest in projects which bring some value to the crypto world.
    Isn't the value of these things based on what everyone agrees they are worth?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

^^ Yep..

I set sell order at .35 then gonna try to buy back in .32ish...

Go get em Randolf!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Hey man, you're big timin' if you can cover commissions with a $0.02 spread.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Hey man, you're big timin' if you can cover commissions with a $0.02 spread.
    What’s a commission?
    . . .

Bah! I just cancelled the limit order at .35, steady trend upward all afternoon. I'm not brave enough or skilled enough to time the dip, if there is one.

One theory is that the hype is gonna run until eve of Musk on SNL then the whales will dump...

No commission either way on RH