Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ohh no he shit the dojo

Wild call this afternoon. “Get a change of clothes and come here -- I gotta go” it was my wife. I knew she was at martial arts with my young son who is about a month into this great outlet.
    Jam over, walk in, and my wife is scrubbing the mat and all the people I look at give me pretty wide eyes back. Class carries on. Take off my shoes hurry over towards my wife.
    “He’s in the bathroom” she says trying to keep it limited as to not further interrupt the session. As I get closer I see that it’s mostly clean but there’s a wet path about 10’ long from front to back of class then wetness to the bathroom 12-15’.
    Poor guy. Comforted and got him dressed. We roll out my wife stays to button up a tad longer.
    What a mess. Said he had an emergency all of a sudden. We’re not sure the culprit but we had take out last night and we’re staying home tomorrow in the event we’ve got something more on our hands.
    Sent an email to the place later. It’s a shame, hope it doesn’t affect him. Thankfully he’s in a class of his buds who we know well and intentionally grouped up.

What chu got- ? similar kids stories welcome

What a scene. They just let class continue on the same mats where a kid had just shat? Seems perhaps a bit unsanitary.

the thread title is killing me btw

Sorry man, I’ve got nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    the thread title is killing me btw
    But, this^ lol

Just a small class of 4 due to current regs. But yah I could see why you would ask. It was off to the side of a decent floor space. My wife said the staff was really patient and understanding. Said the lady started in on cleaning when my wife initially came out of the bathroom but wife stopped her and did it all while my son was pant-less in bathroom basically waiting for me. Was there in a flash though, it was close.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    We’re not sure the culprit but we had take out last night...
    Costco pizza?

Nah we bagged a bunch of samples and plowed some dogs

Daughter shit her pants at school yesterday. Weird because she has never shit her pants before.

Realized I fed her a giant bowl of Kashi cereal for breakfast that had 10 grams of fiber per serving.

Poor kid.

Shit happens.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

^^those are the kind of dad moments that make you say damn, I need to get my shit together parentally-speaking. I've done similar moves with hot sauce or waaay too much apple juice or some sort of shit-splosion. Nothing like cleaning it all up thinking, yeah, that was 100% my fault right there, sorry kiddo.

I was playing about Costco- it’s relevant to recent thread. He had yakisoba but we’re not sure what’s going on. Frankly hoping not covid.

Yeah we followed all that but thanks.

Both my sister's boys while toddlers dropped deucers in the private swim club pool. She is a doctor and BIL has a PHD is applied physics and common sense is not too common in that house.

Ohh no he shit the dojo

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Yeah we followed all that but thanks.
    Not sure the noonan guy did

Was the wife saying “shit on, shit off” while scrubbing?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Is yakisoba the new taiquondo?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Not sure the noonan guy did
    Nah I meant ak47 in terms of the oopsy dad move with the colon blow. You done good it sounds like. Rough day all around.

Thing #2 shit in his swim diaper and closed a motel pool just as we were checking out. There were shit trails everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Daughter shit her pants at school yesterday. Weird because she has never shit her pants before.

Realized I fed her a giant bowl of Kashi cereal for breakfast that had 10 grams of fiber per serving.

Poor kid.

Shit happens.

A+ thread title.

The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Gimme five, I'm still alive!
    Ain't no luck, I learned to duck!

I hate it when farts manifest into turds.

The other night I wiped my kids ass after two different shits, during a quick 5 minute break to eat my dinner. Pleasant. I'm sure I'll have a Wipe-The-Dojo story eventually, they are both young.

Junior shit his pants in ski school one morning. It froze and he skied in it all day. Never got a call from the ski school. My wife picked him up and just removed all his ski clothes and threw them in the garbage.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Ohh no he shit the dojo

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

That stuff should have a warning on the box
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Years ago, when my wife and I were remodeling our kitchen, we were looking at cabinets at a large hardware store. We brought our young daughter along with us. She was just learning how to use the potty. All of a sudden, we heard her her call out, "I'm done." We run in to the next aisle to find her sitting on a display toilet. She was so proud of herself! The salesman, not so much.....

Thanks for the laughs, I’m in good company.
    Have been thinking and while it’s a little different it reminded me of when I had an accident at the Kingdom. Monster truck show, Bigfoot, out with Dad- could’ve held my attention for hours. Well, yah, I didn’t want to leave all the excitement and kept holding it until I couldn’t. Then I had to descend a mountain of concrete to hit a line at the urinal - and we’ll I wet myself.
    Can say for sure we handled it better than my dad did.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    That stuff should have a warning on the box
    Never realized the name is “Go Flow”.

Makes sense.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1614268469.960893.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	140.1 KB 
ID:	364779