Page 24 of 53 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Whistler/Vail North 2020/2021

Or not. Check Logan Pehota’s Instagram story, ~1 inch rain crust at the top of The Bite ~1750m. Weather data looks like it didn’t snow after it cooled over overnight. Hope the high alpine survived, Peak got up to -0.6 briefly but extreme winds.

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Or not. Check Logan Pehota’s Instagram story, ~1 inch rain crust at the top of The Bite ~1750m. Weather data looks like it didn’t snow after it cooled over overnight. Hope the high alpine survived, Peak got up to -0.6 briefly but extreme winds.
    It’s not an inch-it’s about a cm thick.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Whistler/Vail North 2020/2021

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    The turns I just had on smoked salmon could of been the worst turns of my life.

edit: horstman glacier skied pretty well. High alpine touring should be ok when tbar and glacier open
    Last edited by xyz; 01-13-2021 at 04:01 PM.

Frozen debris at 1800m = above that was fine. Spankys' patroller dropped the rope and advised ppl to ski the bowls only if they liked "destroyed knees" and then went back down groomers. On the bright side that will help a reset

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Frozen debris at 1800m = above that was fine. Spankys' patroller dropped the rope and advised ppl to ski the bowls only if they liked "destroyed knees" and then went back down groomers. On the bright side that will help a reset
    1900-1950m

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus Farcisimus View Post
    1900-1950m
    Whatever elevation is just below the Gray Zone high traverse so perhaps I misestimated. It was such complete total ass

I suspect that's going to be the foundation of a problematic layer for the rest of the season.

Breakable crust-fawk we need a reset

Paging Lea Lau for a TR...... or at least a quick account of your day yesterday.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Paging Lea Lau for a TR...... or at least a quick account of your day yesterday.......
    Fucking despicable!
    Seriously looking to hear your side of the story before you get run out of Whistler.

Bruh... why... just why.

He's opening an emtb shop!? About time!

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

How long do we wait for this Lee Lau?

It would appear rain events have a similar effect on the vibe in this thread as they do to the on hill conditions. I have no idea what's going on but i smell a ski off in the making here!

I think it’s a little past time for ski offs. At least the legal fees will be cheap...

Coming out of TGR forum retirement to let LeeLau know that nobody in the local Sea to Sky community will be putting up with his shit, quite literally, anymore. You smeared your poop on the wrong truck mother fucker. Go back to Vancouver and stay there where you belong. Talk about a public health hazzard!

💩🖕💩🖕💩🖕💩🖕

T.S. I assumed you had lost your password for good. Great to see the photos of the boys getting after it!

Is this why it always looks like Lee is taking a dump in photos of him skiing?

Internet justice sure is cruel & swift.

G’day Mates!

Well dog shit on door handles has been a trg justice method, or so ive heard. Who was the recipient? And why?

Hold on. I need to go get some popcorn...

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Hold on. I need to go get some popcorn...
    Same. Just when i was feeling bored.

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Coming out of TGR forum retirement to let LeeLau know that nobody in the local Sea to Sky community will be putting up with his shit, quite literally, anymore. You smeared your poop on the wrong truck mother fucker. Go back to Vancouver and stay there where you belong. Talk about a public health hazzard!

Welcome back.
    Wonder where ya’d been.

I look forward to someone getting to the bottom of this.

Hopefully this doesn't spoil your popcorn appetite (from SCT post)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.34.28 PM.png 
Views:	126 
Size:	610.8 KB 
ID:	358240Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.34.21 PM.png
Views: 1429
Size:  753.5 KBName:  Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 1.34.15 PM.png
Views: 1022
Size:  693.4 KB

Lee got into it on the skin track with the truck owner, who is a well respected fitness guru and ironically a co-worker of Lee’s current Whistler Landlords daughter, along with a Whistler ski patroller who was there to rescue Lee’s sorry ass from an avalanche he triggered many yrs ago on Fissile.

Lee claimed the group was “skiing on top of them” but his bullshit ego was too big to recognize these local people and instead of having a rational discussion about it, Lee & Sharon chose to verbally abuse them and just ski off instead... and then literally took a shit, human shit, not dog shit, on their truck in the parking lot at the end of the day.

What’s my dog in this fight one might ask? Lee publicly shaming and ending a friendship over a difference of opinion on Covid restrictions, saying my attitude was going to get his elderly parents killed. Meanwhile Lee is not only not adhering to Public Health Advisory, but creating a public health nuisance smearing his bio hazzard all over someone’s truck. The fact that he did it to a SAR guy who actually saved his ass back in the day is mind blowing.

Is that classified as shiting where you eat or big city extreme skiing?
    Fuck that slice of pizza really twisted my guts up!!