Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    My point is, anybody, pretty much anybody can only be so cavalier about shutting down tourism in a very poor state if that somebody is not dependant on tourism revenue, directly or indirectly. Or, be careful what you hope for.

And, who knows, the Catskills may be the only place this winter.
    You can fuck right off, man. I work for the state and my work has been and will continue to be directly impacted by the hole in the budget. It sucks, I’m nervous about how this will shake out in the coming years, but keeping people safe is a lot more important than lift serve skiing.

Oh, I agree. That's why the resorts will stop spinning before you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Oh, I agree. That's why the resorts will stop spinning before you think.
    How can we get rid of your ass for good in all seriousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsAugustWest View Post
    Funny, Chittenden County is yellow on Vermont's map. I go there 1X per week for work but don't go anywhere without a mask and try to avoid people except the Peruvians and FussyD because I know they are doing it right.

Over the summer, it was pretty contentious in Londonderry with the locals being openly hostile to anybody with out of state plates. Our neighbors have Joisey plates but stayed in Londonderry from St. Patricks Day until June.

Similar to the kid that infected most of his hockey team in Montpelier. It doesn't take much to fuck this up. That's why people are so adamant about following the roolz.

Bunny, go fuck yourself. Irip stated he works in healthcare (Mrs Irip too). You're just so fucking itching for a fight that you don't read. It isn't going to matter...there's virtually zero chance the ski areas will be allowed to stay open because douchebags like you think you're better than us rednecks.

On being a local...I was born in northern Vermont but the people in Londonderry don't consider me a local.
    That highway sign in Londonderry was classic in April. But having lived my entire life just over the hill from Londonderry and lived there, there is absolutely no way I would tell anyone I’m from Londonderry. It’s verging on being as bad as where I live in Danby with uneducated inbred rednecks. (Though I do love them).

As for being local... ya you can call it green plates. But as for being a Vermonter, It’s gonna take you a couple generations for that... sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post

Everyone can put him on ignore and stop engaging.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I’d also like to point out that Lasz mowed Freefall
    Attachment 344509
    Biggest and worst coreshot I ever got was from ducking a rope on Freefall with 12" of fluff over nothing. So worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by AyoBeng View Post
    It sucks, I’m nervous about how this will shake out in the coming years, but keeping people safe is a lot more important than lift serve skiing.
    QFT

This needs to be it’s own thread...... on it.

as for being a Vermonter, It’s gonna take you a couple generations for that
    three generations at minimum eh? preferably four or more. love me my green plates.
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    I’m just glad I’ve got plenty of weed for when everything shuts down by Thanksgiving.
    ^this - thanks for the reminder, I gotta stock up
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

benny will always be benny.......I am stoked for VT and what they have been doing and totally get not wanting people from hot zones coming to VT.
    The hotels and motels need to tow the line as well......A group of woman teachers from my school here in Pa booked a hotel in burlington with no problem, no questions and spent the weekend shopping and leaf peeping a couple of weeks ago . I am in a heated battle with my admin here in my schools district since the kids now do not have to wear masks in cafeteria or in my gym while exercising........My classes are 75 split between two with zero room for social distancing and was told to start using equipment..........My school is running just like normal with 740 something in our building with 30 in a classroom....most difficult situation i have ever been in during my 25 year tenure as a teacher......we also do not shut down for covid cases. just send home and quarentine.......SUCKS TO SAY THE LEAST.....rant over
    Our ski mtn (bump) that i teach at is going full throttle as of now , just wear a mask and roll... its gonna be an interesting year to say the least......I wish all the best of luck this winter staying healthy and covid free to all even you benny.....enjoy the weekend all .........
    always forward but never straight

Keepin in real

Glad to see that the thread was started by VT-Free instead of that beater who moved to VT a couple years ago but thinks he's been here for generations. Laseranimal is smiling on his backswing somewhere down south now that things are right again.

I've been assigned by a committee of concerned individuals to help guide the ECRC back to it's glory days before it was invaded by Rog & the lunatic NH/ME costal crowd, the annoying canadians and the SJW's.

Ski stoke only, no one gives a fuck what kind of soup you've had. No one cares if you are triggered by politics or covid - keep it to yourself or go cry on facebook. This is a motherfucking stoke thread. The only deviation from stoke should be people piling on the contrarian attention whores like davevt and bennyprofane for being morans. If buttah doesn't like it, he can take a fucking lap.

Quote Originally Posted by ECRC Mod View Post
    The only deviation from stoke should be people piling on the contrarian attention whores like davevt and bennyprofane for being morans. If buttah doesn't like it, he can take a fucking lap.
    So, Social Justice is ok?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    So, Social Justice is ok?
    No. Save the SJW crap for facebook & twitter. Handling 'social justice' on the resident idiots is a completely different matter.

Single Jewish Women? What?

stoke only, no one gives a fuck what kind of soup you've had.
    Soup IS stoke.

One of my favorite and earliest skiing memories was looking forwards to / having
    a bowl of hot chili at the mid-mountian lodge at Glen Ellen on a cold February day. While skiing in blue jeans and cotton long johns.

Glad to see that the thread was started by VT-Free instead of that beater who moved to VT a couple years ago but thinks he's been here for generations. Laseranimal is smiling on his backswing somewhere down south now that things are right again.

Ski stoke only, no one gives a fuck what kind of soup you've had.
    You lost me at "no soup stoke."
    It makes perfect sense...until you think about it.

I suspect there's logic behind the madness, but I'm too dumb to see it.

i grew up in south londonderry and havnt been back in decades........ but lets get something straight........ og vermonters are not called rednecks. the term you are looking for is hicks. rednecks are from the south and hicks are from the northeast....... by the jesus!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski220 View Post
    Soup IS stoke.

One of my favorite and earliest skiing memories was looking forwards to / having
    a bowl of hot chili at the mid-mountian lodge at Glen Ellen on a cold February day. While skiing in blue jeans and cotton long johns.
    Chili? It's not even a fucking soup, beater. Ski pics go in the ECRC, food pics go on instagram. Get your shit together before we force you to take lessons on riding the chairlift from benny.

Chili? It's not even a fucking soup, beater. Ski pics go in the ECRC, food pics go on instagram. Get your shit together before we force you to take lessons on falling off the chairlift from benny.
    FIFY
    27° 18°

Chili? It's not even a fucking soup, beater. Ski pics go in the ECRC, food pics go on instagram. Get your shit together before we force you to take lessons on riding the chairlift from benny.
    Butt hurt moderator?

Chili absolutely is a soup. The fuck is wrong with you?

Take a Lap.

Is a hamburger a sandwich?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    You lost me at "no soup stoke."
    Most lawyers aren't bright enough to keep up with the pace of conversation. Listen, you need to leave your mid-Atlantic dungeon sometime, slap some skis on your feet & have some fun. Take some pictures while you're doing it and THEN come back here and talk about it.

If during your ski trip you have a bowl of soup that really inspires you, take a pic for your instagram feed and then record your happy dance on ticktock. But none of that shit belongs here.

Quote Originally Posted by S_jenks View Post
    Chili absolutely is a soup. The fuck is wrong with you?

Take a Lap.
    Are you daft? Chili doesn't have broth or stock. And it sure as shit doesn't have anything to do with skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    i grew up in south londonderry and havnt been back in decades........ but lets get something straight........ og vermonters are not called rednecks. the term you are looking for is hicks. rednecks are from the south and hicks are from the northeast....... by the jesus!!!!
    1) It's woodchucks, not hicks, bub.

2) There's no the in that phrase, it's just by jesus, preferably pronounced "boy jaysus!"