Page 1132 of 1842 FirstFirst ... 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 ... LastLast
Results 28,276 to 28,300 of 46041
    Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    I have neighbors.
    I think I see the problem here...

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I'm 30 years old, and our planet is fucked. It would be cruel and irresponsible and selfish to bring children into this world. I have no sympathy for breeders, nor desire to join their (regrettably numerous) ranks.
    Over under on glade having .5 kids? I’ll take the over.

Christmas lights. I have neighbors putting up orange and purple ones (and others putting up all colors) along with their Halloween decorations. When did this become a thing?? You know those assholes aren't taking them down when they put the decorations away.
    Colored lights can hypnotize.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Christmas lights. I have neighbors putting up orange and purple ones (and others putting up all colors) along with their Halloween decorations. When did this become a thing?? You know those assholes aren't taking them down when they put the decorations away.
    Yeah, we just leave ours up year round. Who goes through the trouble of taking them down? Buncha amateurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    Colored lights can hypnotize.
    Yeah woman. I said get away.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Shit that annoys you

Somehow my cell number got input on buyerzone.com for a electric company looking for “phone integration” services.

I shit you not I’ve received about 100 calls in the last hour and a half. Called buyer zone and they supposedly updated it but still receiving calls. Jeebus christmas

Searching online for “leather” shoes.
    80% of listing are for
    “Vegan leather”

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    I have four god damn god kids.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Do those offset your actual kids for purposes of Glade's rubric?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Do those offset your actual kids for purposes of Glade's rubric?
    I think so, which means I actually have -2 children. So technically less than glade. I also own shorts, which means less fabric and in turn means lower carbon footprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Searching online for “leather” shoes.
    80% of listing are for
    “Vegan leather”
    Leather made from vegans?

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Leather made from vegans?

I'll take two.

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    Somehow my cell number got input on buyerzone.com for a electric company looking for “phone integration” services.

I shit you not I’ve received about 100 calls in the last hour and a half. Called buyer zone and they supposedly updated it but still receiving calls. Jeebus christmas
    ​I am not in your hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Working from home today because I have to "volunteer" to set up for a sample sale. Volunteer is in quotes because this is for the kiddo's ski racing, and they make you pay an extra $300 if you don't get 3 volunteer credits.

AND... They just called and cancelled my volunteer shift (due to start in 2 hours) because of weather. And I expect them to say "sorry, no volunteer credit for you", even though I blocked out this time to volunteer. Very annoying.
    Same here but without the cancel, but at least I get to ski when at the races, unlike

Gymnastics meets. They require volunteers as well or else it’s $500. For shit like selling concessions. For fucks sake...I’m hiring a high school student for $20 an hour to do it instead.

I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post

Start taking credit card numbers.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Card game last night at a friend and another friend brings over his dog, which in all other cases is totally awesome in my world. Except this guys dog is a big, untrained, unaffectionate PITA. It's an Irish Wolfhound which is the size of a small pony. It does not listen and just gets into everything and knocks shit over. The owner is constantly raising his voice telling him to lay down, stop, come here..... He is pretty much a loner so I feel sorry for him and try to give the dog some loving, but the dog might as well be a camel. It is so undoglike.
    The fact that he knocked the table and caused a re-deal when I had a winning hand and I later got burned big on 2 normally excellent hands did not help .either.

Weekend warrior neighbors and renters across the street kept getting louder as they got more drunk. Good [warm] weather had them outside, had to shut the windows at 10pm to enjoy the evening.
    They sure have been quiet today.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

^^^^. That’s what a early mow is for. Weeds looking long also

Lol I did that a couple years ago, d bag renters across the street making a shitton of noise at 3 am = 6:45 40 minute weed wack all across the front. Actually starting a bathroom remodel for the owners on the right Tuesday so I layed off this morning.

Todays annoyance

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191013_152057.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	297661
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    ... It's an Irish Wolfhound... It does not listen and just gets into everything and knocks shit over...

The fact that he knocked the table and caused a re-deal when I had a winning hand and I later got burned big on 2 normally excellent hands did not help .either.
    I'm wondering weather or not this dog is far better trained then you realize.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TGR Forums mobile app
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

LOL, the dog only affected the first loss. The other 2x I got burned had nothing to do with the dog, but made the dog extra annoying.

artichokes take forever
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    artichokes take forever
    Pressure cooker
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

that’s the ticket
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Artichokes.

Why does perfectly good, non-bitter, perfectly balanced coffee all of the sudden taste like burnt monkey shit when I put it in a stainless coffee mug? I'm half tempted to just try to carry my regular porcelain coffee mug on my drive to work but would probably end up spilling it all over myself.