Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 1663
    So Mrs. Plug, Kedar, and our new dog Jessie, (Diggins), are going to the Mariners game today for Bark in the Park. So if you go to one game per year, these are the ones to go to. (They have 3 of these/year.) Dogs barking, sniffing, sleeping, and being held up for Simba-Cam. Hanging out in the top section left field line bar is the place to be.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Off topic but heading to Seattle for the seahawk game next friday. Whats the best spot downtown to pick up some bud and edibles?
    www.skevikskis.com Check em out!

Quote Originally Posted by el hefe View Post
    Off topic but heading to Seattle for the seahawk game next friday. Whats the best spot downtown to pick up some bud and edibles?
    Not sure if anything has opened up since I moved out of pioneer square but I used to go to ruckus up on cap Hill. Cool spot

I went on a walk after work yesterday with the sole mission of looking down on the golf course from the golf course. I have to say, the fairways have been exceptionally well manicured this summer and last night's sunset + moonrise combo was superb. 5 days left til pass prices go up...

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Not sure if anything has opened up since I moved out of pioneer square but I used to go to ruckus up on cap Hill. Cool spot
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    Are you driving down? If so, it might be as easy to pull off I5 north of the city and popping into one of the 20 up there. Plus you’ll be high sooner
    GO HAWKS

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Are you driving down? If so, it might be as easy to pull off I5 north of the city and popping into one of the 20 up there. Plus you’ll be high sooner
    GO HAWKS
    If you stop north of downtown - by far my favorite is ocean greens

Yes driving down. With wifey though so was planning on going while she goes shopping downtown on sat. Are there any by the outlet malls on the way down?

Yes driving down. With wifey though so was planning on going while she goes shopping downtown on sat. Are there any by the outlet malls on the way down?
    Not to fully derail this thread -
    Download the "Weedmaps" app.
    Everything you need is there

Will do once I cross border. Hearing horror stories about phones being checked. I had a really bad experience last time I came down for a game. Apparently there is a criminal on the loose in BC with the exact same name as me. 2 hrs of getting grilled.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromaniacman129 View Post
    Fuck that place owner is a conman owes me a bunch of money frome a remodel I did for him

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Dockside Cannabis in SODO

Took the toddler out yesterday for an afternoon out of Sunrise. Had never actually been there despite a few flings nearby and confirmed the suspicions of Touron Blowout Syndrome. Not sure I need to visit again on a summer weekend. Nice trails and views, yes.

The mighty Emmons, slowly drawing down.

The fine ski slopes of Glacier Basin:

Snout of the Inter Fork glacier:

I got into a bit of a wormhole when looking for old pictures of the glacier for comparison.
    Came across this park service document detailing the history of mining activities there:

https://www.nps.gov/mora/learn/histo...tchard_web.pdf

They tried pretty hard at this site despite the shitty ore that it only ever produced and in a crushingly snowy location for maintaining structures. It wasn't until 1984 that the national park absorbed the claims. Mountain mining in the old days... a favorite in the dusty bin of daydream fodder.

Look at the glacier in the photo from 1915... I measure about 1000m receded since then:

Name:  interglacier.JPG
Views: 778
Size:  67.2 KB

This lil dude was not very wild:

Fremont lookout:

Anyone want to come ski these? The Holy Couloirs of Old Desolate:

Last edited by Norseman; 09-16-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Golf clap ^^^

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Check out Diego Pellicier at 2215 4th Ave S, a buddy and I spent a lot of hours building this place, its right next to KFC
    Name:  IMG_1882.JPG
Views: 853
Size:  230.5 KB
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Anyone want to come ski these? The Holy Couloirs of Old Desolate:

I haven't been up there this summer, it never seemed any worse than Paradise for crowds.

That ridge in the foreground is a fun way to skip the crowds and first Burroughs on the way to second and third Burroughs. And yeah those shots are always tempting in the summer. They seem to be half way between access points

hopefully not stepping on toes by publicizing this
    much as I considered it, i'm not able to act on it myself so maybe someone else will

you always wanted an old chairlift chair for your own. Stevens Pass is "selling" (can be deducted as charitable donation) old chairs to the public tomorrow at 9a. Dtls here:
    http://blog.stevenspass.com/own-a-pi...-pass-history/

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Does that come before or after someone mentioning point forecast of a volcano summit?
    I got you:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rainier NOAA.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	294318

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I got you:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rainier NOAA.JPG 
Views:	91 
Size:	195.3 KB 
ID:	294318
    Hot dam! Maybe they’ll fire up the lifts.

Stay safe out there fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    I haven't been up there this summer, it never seemed any worse than Paradise for crowds.
    It's been crazy busy on the the NE side of the park all summer.

Had family visiting with us in GW over labor day weekend and we went up to Xtal to ride the gondy and take in views from summit house. C lot was half full at 2.30 pm and the line up went back to the corner of the patio. Absolutely crazy. The same Saturday apparently there was a mile long tailback at the Sunrise entrance to the park.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    hopefully not stepping on toes by publicizing this
    much as I considered it, i'm not able to act on it myself so maybe someone else will

you always wanted an old chairlift chair for your own. Stevens Pass is "selling" (can be deducted as charitable donation) old chairs to the public tomorrow at 9a. Dtls here:
    http://blog.stevenspass.com/own-a-pi...-pass-history/
    I’m going all in to get one...would love to have a Daisy chair that all my kids learned on.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    I’m going all in to get one...would love to have a Daisy chair that all my kids learned on.
    didja get one?

i heard they were all gone in 3mins

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    didja get one?

i heard they were all gone in 3mins
    Nope. Lost out like just about everyone else. Would have been better as a lottery, but let’s face it, this was a PR move to get people to drag chairs away. Hope some mags got a chair or two. Also, looking forward to how lines and crowds move this year with the new chairs. Might just be EPIC.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Nope. Lost out like just about everyone else. Would have been better as a lottery, but let’s face it, this was a PR move to get people to drag chairs away. Hope some mags got a chair or two. Also, looking forward to how lines and crowds move this year with the new chairs. Might just be EPIC.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Season pass office staff at Stevens said 30 were allocated to employees for them to battle it out online. The rest were for everyone else with internet. I'd imagine quite of few will probably go out of state. I did not try to get one as I did not grow up here and just moved last March. They did say more would be available through some local non profits, but I didn't ask for details.

This is not a test of the emergency snowfall broadcast system:
    https://www.snow-forecast.com/resort...Ridge/6day/mid