Page 1112 of 1838 FirstFirst ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... LastLast
Results 27,776 to 27,800 of 45937

Shit that annoys you

One of my childhood best friends committed suicide when we were around 11 y/o, then his (once younger) brother did too about 12 years later as a young adult. Hockey players too. the pain doesn’t go away, but I recall finding comfort in our tight-knit hockey community. /drift

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I think they put in the scanners to limit ongoing wage expenses. Doubt they’ll be spending periodically to advance the systems to helps us customers. They’re already making us do their job for free — and we’re doing it. They’ve got the food supply we demand.
    Bingo. Definitely annoying that the customer has become the free labor for the company. Funny how what so many companies these days label as "convenience" and also "environmentalism" is really just code word for them being CHEAP and fattening profit margins.

Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    the daughter of a partner at my office took her life at 10yo
    Jesus, that's young.

A kid in my high school blew his brains out at 16.

Ten is crazy. I can't imagine how a kid that age gets to that place.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    um, wow

I got the rods, the double rods and she was yelling out the window; it was great; I probably set that bitch off in her worst mood for the rest of the day. I don't do that every time someone does that but I figure a woman in a Honda is not a big threat.
    Heroic.

Overzealous road ragers who lay on the horn more than a tap - to show they are in charge.

Yeah, them folks really suck....

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    The upset over the numbers on the jersey might be because some feel like memorializing people who succeed in suicide encourages others to follow through with it, especially kids.
    Yeah that's what I figured her issue is.

Obviously I don't want that to be a reality, but I'm also not going to ignore the fact these kids lost a friend and they've all shown interest in memorializing him
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Those that are behind me in fairly decent traffic that pull in on the lane i'm trying to move into and I have turn signal on because I am going from entering the freeway to the farthest left lane, thanks dicks and bitches.

at least this week, I got one bitch good; she pulled that move on my in her little Honda coupe against my jeep grand Cherokee; I pulled in behind her and just layed on the horn for at leat 30 seconds while we're nearly at a dead stop.
    What did you do before you became the little prince of the undead?

windows 10

Q
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    What did you do before you became the little prince of the undead?
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    windows 10
    This is how I read it.

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Q

A

This is how I read it.
    Though unintentional, it fits. Win 10 enterprise definitely a product of the underworld.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bjenny View Post
    Though unintentional, it fits. Win 10 enterprise definitely a product of the underworld.
    Why is it asking me to delete everything from my computer so it can install updates?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Why is it asking me to delete everything from my computer so it can install updates?
    Because it is evil.

My current answer for Windows 10 is just to just walk away from the workstation I am trying to upgrade per IT policy and get a new one.
    Last edited by 2bjenny; 09-11-2019 at 12:10 PM.

It's cattle sorting time. Cows and calves are separated in prep to send them off.

All day and night the poor things bellow nonstop. It is esp. bad at night when it's the only sound you hear all across the valley.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    #maga

Internet advertising. The hype is that these dorks are geniuses and worth their billions, but, I don't think so. About six months ago I did some searching for Weathertech mats for my new car, ordered them, and am very happy with quality and value, but I still get the same fucking obnoxious five second ad before almost every YouTube I click on. I already bought the fuckers, stop wasting your time on me.

HOliday cinnamon pinecones are in stock at home depot

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    HOliday cinnamon pinecones are in stock at home depot
    We need more holidays so the stores dont have to start so early

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It's cattle sorting time. Cows and calves are separated in prep to send them off.

All day and night the poor things bellow nonstop. It is esp. bad at night when it's the only sound you hear all across the valley.
    That would break me. Pretty sure I like animals more than most humans. That is a hypocritical statement, since I occasionally eat animals and would never eat a human. Actually is that a hypocritical statement?

These bastards. 8 days after getting swarmed and stung 11 times on a hike resulting in a severe reaction, rushed to E.R. with labored breathing and significantly lowered level of consciousness...epipen/i.v. with a cocktail of other stuff...life saved. My head and bod still ain't right...and the god damn itching...faaaaak.

Name:  69453856_1385236521615681_7411713780104560640_n.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  24.9 KB
    Master of mediocrity.