Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLFBE4TY4FHMVKJ7W6X2PV76PM1.jpeg 
Views:	140 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	289872
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

^^^I wonder whether the whale is going to eat the seal (which, I think would be crazy), or just they're just playing together...
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

^^^Photographer said that the seal was just caught in the pod of fish that they were both eating, and was swimming free within moments later.

That is a pretty symbolic picture of what’s going on in this thread though.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    -Mtngirl got doxxed
    ?!?
    Mtngirl has been known here for far longer than you’ve been around

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    ?!?
    He's referring to a thread that was posted, linking an article about a bus driver, and questioning whether it was her. The thread was deleted once reported, and the thread starter apparently rapidly posted the same shit in a couple of other threads (I say "apparently" because I never saw those posts) before getting banned.

But it seems the fact that all posts were deleted and the user banned within a couple of hours, and the fact that every single person who has posted on the subject has roundly condemned it, was not enough to prevent it from continually being brought up as evidence of how bad we all are.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

-Mtngirl got doxxed (and some wimp on here did it but wouldn't fess, because he's a puss)
    This sounds like something BroDroMo would do.

1 - he's a keyboard stalking puss. and 2 - he already did it before to Bobbystainless's wife.
    Hunting kicks ass.
    Chicks dig Labs.
    I'll keep my job, my money and my guns and you can keep the change.
    From my cold dead hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KLFBE4TY4FHMVKJ7W6X2PV76PM1.jpeg 
Views:	140 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	289872
    Okay... that's weird. I thought baleen whales only ate krill, plankton and small fish.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by thebirdhunter View Post
    This sounds like something BroDroMo would do.

1 - he's a keyboard stalking puss. and 2 - he already did it before to Bobbystainless's wife.
    when did you stop beating your wife?
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Okay... that's weird. I thought baleen whales only ate krill, plankton and small fish.
    They do. Sea lion was eating in the same school the whale was.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    ?!?
    I was referring to someone calling her co-worker (they thought it was Mtngirl). You might disagree with someone on here, but trying to harass them in real life is fucked up.
    Just my two cents: when Mtngirl gets called nasty shit on here, it encourages that kinda irl harrasment shit. Saying stuff like 'its back' dehumanizes.
    Tell your friend bobo to quit posting creeper cleavage pics of chicks. He sounds like he's a good guy, but it's bad look. And you don't want me to come back and bug the fuck out of you people.
    Ok. Me, door.

Its back.

I was referring to someone calling her co-worker (they thought it was Mtngirl). You might disagree with someone on here, but trying to harass them in real life is fucked up.
    whoa whoa whoa. What the fuck are you talking about? The doxxing was an article that was posted, referencing a bus driver in mtgirl's town, asking/wondering if it was her. Where is evidence that someone called that person? I have not seen that, or even mention of that, before this post.

Prove that happened or GTFO with your bullshit fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    whoa whoa whoa. What the fuck are you talking about? The doxxing was an article that was posted, referencing a bus driver in mtgirl's town, asking/wondering if it was her. Where is evidence that someone called that person? I have not seen that, or even mention of that, before this post.

Prove that happened or GTFO with your bullshit fiction.
    So what’s the reasoning for the harassment and shitty remarks some people feel they constantly need to direct to mtgrl? Tbsux does bring up some valid points about how she’s targeted. The shits not that funny anymore it would be better for everyone just to shut the fuck up at let it go on both sides. People’s ability to rationalize their behavior and hide behind their screen names to do this shit online because they know it’s completely unacceptable in their real lives still amazes me
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    So what’s the reasoning for the harassment and shitty remarks some people feel they constantly need to direct to mtgrl? Tbsux does bring up some valid points about how she’s targeted. The shits not that funny anymore it would be better for everyone just to shut the fuck up at let it go on both sides. People’s ability to rationalize their behavior and hide behind their screen names to do this shit online because they know it’s completely unacceptable in their real lives still amazes me
    why are you asking me? Have I harassed her or made these shitty remarks? Or even condoned remarks made by others?

You want answers, direct your questions to the people you think are displaying this kind of behavior.

+1
    (I don’t believe it’s directed at you danno)

^^^^Didn't sound like he was accusing you, just asking a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

So what’s the reasoning for the harassment and shitty remarks some people feel they constantly need to direct to mtgrl? e
    Who gives a fuck?

I don’t think cyber bullying is a thing any adult who voluntarily posts anonymously on a public forum can claim. It’s not as if all these people were in the cafeteria pointing at her and laughing when she walked into junior high today.

I was referring to...
    I know what you are referring to
    I was one of the people that flagged the posts

Ok. Me, door.
    Thank you

You know how I know you are creepy?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    why are you asking me? Have I harassed her or made these shitty remarks? Or even condoned remarks made by others?

You want answers, direct your questions to the people you think are displaying this kind of behavior.
    Just asking in general not trying to point any fingers
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I bet it was on a yacht in St. Bart's
    Or Common Law's timeshare?

Danno skyped in from the bus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

This place turns boys into men and girls into women. TGR's Padded Room ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as this place. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward? That’s how winning is done.

Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not point fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    This place turns boys into men and girls into women. TGR's Padded Room ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as this place. But it ain’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.

Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not point fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    You could try AlpineZone (seriously... what you describe requires much more aggressive moderation). Mtngrl is a glutton for punishment, refuses to let sleeping dogs lie, ignores pleas for reasonable conduct, etc. And as a consequence people are vicious towards her. Action & reaction, just as fair as it is necessary.
    Greg from Alpine Zone sounds like a bitch. So it’s people’s responsibility to punish her for what she says on a Internet forum...at least you have an answer that makes some sense even though it doesn’t seem like the way to deal with it

I still want to know why the thread was deleted after everything had died down. Kinda seems like making of a martyr...

Either way. Call me what you want. It's not as if I don't know it's all true.

The real hurt is when I make the mistake of thinking things might be different, that I might have finally figured out how to be a valuable human being...

So carry on. Make sure I dont forget, excellent humans of TGR.