Page 27 of 239 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TimersMix View Post
    Think they just chuck demos and old stock here.... https://www.skiburger.com/
    Exactly. That's our Value Menu.

Commander 108 groomed Summer slush and suncup stoke...

Has anyone rocked the Commander 98’s out East? Looking to get a hard charger and the commander looks like it fits the bill, just not sure how people have enjoyed it out East.

Quote Originally Posted by row View Post
    Has anyone rocked the Commander 98’s out East? Looking to get a hard charger and the commander looks like it fits the bill, just not sure how people have enjoyed it out East.
    https://twitter.com/alpineathlete/st...277928961?s=21

They pretty sick. I think they ski longer than stated & feel more like a 88mm ski edge-edge. I was even considering going to the 168 because they were so stable. Well worthy of the east.

Beetlejuice, forever in our hearts: https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...ra-crunchy-pbj

Sounds like a great build, and good to see Moment doing customs with Maple cores.

Has anybody gotten a chance to ride on the Commander 118 or 124 yet? Curious how it compares to the Wildcat in the wild, especially given that the Commanders seem to be a bit lighter.

thanks for the link, jadour. the way the ash in the wildcat 108 feels, I can see a pbj w maple being a fun ride

pb&death remains the greatest proposed name - did anyone ever get on those?? In the group buy thread it looked like things stalled out?

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Beetlejuice, forever in our hearts: https://blisterreview.com/gear-revie...ra-crunchy-pbj

Sounds like a great build, and good to see Moment doing customs with Maple cores.
    Made me want to ski a Commander w Maple....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sruffian View Post
    pb&death remains the greatest proposed name - did anyone ever get on those?? In the group buy thread it looked like things stalled out?
    Stall is my fault. All finances fell out last season when sis got smashed by a hurricane.

I'm patrolling for the first time this year so am hesitant to buy shit I'll likely just beat the fuck out of. Hope someone else organizes it -- I saw that moment made a few pairs this summer. Maybe an Xmas/big promotion gift to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by bry View Post
    Made me want to ski a Commander w Maple....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    They were incredibly reluctant to build that and I think they know more about ski design than I do. Also, I think they had good reasons for being reluctant. Will let Melee comment on whether mags in general can get'er done. Just FYI price was not ski bum friendly on what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post

Thank you, I am excited about it. Was going to post it here but to my surprise Blister wanted to post it. They are better writers so I think the readability benefited. Hope you liked it.

thanks for the link, jadour. the way the ash in the wildcat 108 feels, I can see a pbj w maple being a fun ride

I have no experience with triple camber and a big part of the motivation for me doing this was similarity to a ski I know I really like (have the Wildcat Tour 108). There were quite a few people who could build similar concepts but this was the one that was most similar to something I already knew I enjoyed piloting. That drove a lot of the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post

I'm patrolling for the first time this year so am hesitant to buy shit I'll likely just beat the fuck out of. Hope someone else organizes it -- I saw that moment made a few pairs this summer. Maybe an Xmas/big promotion gift to myself.
    Finally someone to boot lick the ridge.

They made 2 that went on SkiBurger. The 182 sold first or I’d purchased it.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbIdeasOnly View Post
    Thank you, I am excited about it. Was going to post it here but to my surprise Blister wanted to post it. They are better writers so I think the readability benefited. Hope you liked it.
    That ski is going to rip, and adding the maple should make them even better! If i was willing to pay top dollar for the Moment custom build, adding maple is definitely something i would consider doing as well.

I got on the PBJs for the first time this season, and they punch WAY above their weight and dimensions. Was very impressed with how strong they ski! Thats what sold me on getting the Wildcat 108, same dimensions, just a little wider. Got 10 spring days on the 108s now and so far very satisified. Waiting to get them in proper winter conditions before giving a full review, but changing core to the heavier/damper ash was a great decision. They feel quite composed in chopped up snow.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Tell us more
    Bringing sexy back just like JT. It’s not going on a Bibby/WC thou....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	65042792-2366-4CD5-93B5-298E2D8939CE.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	668.6 KB 
ID:	288416

Thanks to Jake & the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Bringing sexy back just like JT. It’s not going on a Bibby/WC thou....

Thanks to Jake & the crew.
    That was one of my finalist top sheets. Think it's awesome. What's it going on?

Finalists?

For my custom project. Was trying to decide between jack and jill below and a few others before going with the current year wildcat top sheet on the maple core PB&J.

Quote Originally Posted by DumbIdeasOnly View Post
    For my custom project. Was trying to decide between jack and jill below and a few others before going with the current year wildcat top sheet on the maple core PB&J.
    The ‘ExtraCrunchy’ - saw those, sweet. I really loved the bases. I debated going maple, but in the end went with current cores on the Deathwish.

Sorry, the way I asked the original question was stupid.

Those sound sweet! Hoping to try the death wish sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyasian View Post
    Has anybody gotten a chance to ride on the Commander 118 or 124 yet? Curious how it compares to the Wildcat in the wild, especially given that the Commanders seem to be a bit lighter.

Curious about this as well.

19/20 Collection is now live.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Is it winter yet?

Moment Skis Discussion

Send free deathwishes immediately if not sooner

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Last edited by pembyguy; 08-01-2019 at 05:49 PM.

I need to get on the new death wishes this year!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    I need to get on the new death wishes this year!
    They are slightly revised with Ash stringers making them slightly heavier and a bit more damp. Definitely a nice upgrade over the older models.

Just got a pair of 184cm Wildcats. So fucking excited