Page 1071 of 1843 FirstFirst ... 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 ... LastLast
Results 26,751 to 26,775 of 46052
    wait, what? you got a hotel room with light bulbs higher that 45 watts? where was this nirvana? i can never see in a hotel room even after I find all the goddamn hidden light switches......

Ski goggles in team locker room championship celebrations

Why?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

Why?!?!?
    Have you tried spraying champagne into your eyes? Give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by powdrhound View Post
    Have you tried spraying champagne into your eyes? Give it a try.
    But why ski goggles?
    Swim goggles?
    Science lab safety glasses?
    Shop safety glasses? <—— these would be far cheaper/more disposable

Most safety glasses don't seal around the edges like ski goggles do. I gotta agree though it looks funny.

Hiring some local day laborers to do landscaping so I don't get poison ivy (I told them there was poison ivy) and getting it anyway 2 days later. Uggh. I could romp through that stuff as a kid, but now I get it when I;m in the same zip code.

Somebody told me to use Dawn detergent.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Also I'm annoyed that I can't remember which is biannual or biennial and which is semiannual.
    Well biannual and semiannual are the same thing, if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Hiring some local day laborers to do landscaping so I don't get poison ivy (I told them there was poison ivy) and getting it anyway 2 days later. Uggh. I could romp through that stuff as a kid, but now I get it when I;m in the same zip code.

Somebody told me to use Dawn detergent.
    You absolutely need to watch this video. It will be 5 minutes well spent.

A few years ago there was a lot of talk about a spray that would fluoresce when it contacts urushiol so you could see where it is on your skin, and that would be awesome, but it hasn't come to market.

Entitled pan handlers....
    Man came up to the car window and reached in like we were gonna give him some money. My girl who didnt even see him until he was reaching in because she was talking to our daughters in the back seat screamed and said" what are you doing? " to which the beggar said;" wtf are doing bitch calling me over here without having any money to give me"
    Well my girl went fucking off in front of the kids and basically the dude assumed because we rolled the window down he was being summoned for a handout. He got cussed the fuck out and the old me stayed put while the new me drove away(old me probably would've gotten out of the car and done something stupid.) it just sucks that these ppl are out here with a chip on their shoulder aggressively pan handling and trying to hustle everybody.
    Bear spray wouldve worked brilliantly

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Well biannual and semiannual are the same thing, if that helps.
    It does. I always thought biannual and biennial were the same thing and they're not. But why?

Because they're different words?

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

Why?!?!?
    Most players probably have eyewear sponsors they float them the goggles.

Harden the fuck up

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Neighbor decided that 6pm today was the best time to drop and buck a tree.
    Can tell It's a shitty dull saw by the feeble sound and how it bogs down.
    Gives it 3or4 blips everytime he restarts a cut.
    I always love hearing that sound.

BWAAP BWAAP BWAAP

BWAAAAAAAP

bwww
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    Entitled pan handlers....
    Man came up to the car window and reached in like we were gonna give him some money. My girl who didnt even see him until he was reaching in because she was talking to our daughters in the back seat screamed and said" what are you doing? " to which the beggar said;" wtf are doing bitch calling me over here without having any money to give me"
    Well my girl went fucking off in front of the kids and basically the dude assumed because we rolled the window down he was being summoned for a handout. He got cussed the fuck out and the old me stayed put while the new me drove away(old me probably would've gotten out of the car and done something stupid.) it just sucks that these ppl are out here with a chip on their shoulder aggressively pan handling and trying to hustle everybody.
    Bear spray wouldve worked brilliantly

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
    It annoys me that people no longer have the wherewithal to teach their children to keep the windows rolled up and to not make eye contact with/gestures at, anyone they see while riding in a car in a city. That was lesson #1 on a trip into the city, and still should be.

No wonder you’re such a shithead
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Harden the fuck up
    The difference is that these guys have expensive, really good champagne.

This kind of authoritarian municipal government nonsense. Did somebody go straight from their suburban gated community HOA board to city council or something? WTF, Sacramento?
    https://jalopnik.com/sacramento-coun...own-1836085130
    http://www.code-enforcement.saccount...utoRepair.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    It annoys me that people no longer have the wherewithal to teach their children to keep the windows rolled up and to not make eye contact with/gestures at, anyone they see while riding in a car in a city. That was lesson #1 on a trip into the city, and still should be.
    Back in the day my brother and I used to work with my dad at a wholesale store in Brooklyn and on the way home we would sometimes make a delivery to some mom & pop stores. We are going to make a delivery one day and my dad pulls over, gets out, and double checks that all the doors in the van are locked. He says, watch out guys, we're going into animal land. My brother and I look at each other and roll our eyes thinking this is another "dad being super cautious" moments. We drive down a block or 2 and stop at a light. There is a ruckus on the right and there are neighbors yelling and screaming and one guy picks up a heavy chair and mashes it over the other dude's head who somehow doesn't go down, but lunges at his attacker as we speed away. It looked like a scene from WWF. We still laugh about that today.

Quote Originally Posted by JongDoe View Post
    Back in the day my brother and I used to work with my dad at a wholesale store in Brooklyn and on the way home we would sometimes make a delivery to some mom & pop stores. We are going to make a delivery one day and my dad pulls over, gets out, and double checks that all the doors in the van are locked. He says, watch out guys, we're going into animal land. My brother and I look at each other and roll our eyes thinking this is another "dad being super cautious" moments. We drive down a block or 2 and stop at a light. There is a ruckus on the right and there are neighbors yelling and screaming and one guy picks up a heavy chair and mashes it over the other dude's head who somehow doesn't go down, but lunges at his attacker as we speed away. It looked like a scene from WWF. We still laugh about that today.
    Was it like this?:

Saw that a few years ago. Agreed, this works. I have a couple friends who react very badly to poison oak and swear by spraying rubbing alcohol and rubbing off with a towel. I don't think the type of soap or solvent matters that much. I've been using alcohol wipes with good results, or even simplegreen.

A few years back a guy I know decided he'd be a good citizen and trim back some PO that had overgrown a local trail. He thought only the leaves had oil so he'd grab and cut the branches. Hot day, so he had to wipe his brow a lot. Then he had to take a piss. He is very sensitive to the oil, so you can imagine the rashes he got....

A few years ago there was a lot of talk about a spray that would fluoresce when it contacts urushiol so you could see where it is on your skin, and that would be awesome, but it hasn't come to market.
    Huh, good to know. I took several showers that day but I was actually trying to scrub easily thinking it would aggravate it if I happened to get any on me.

How many people don't even know they were exposed before they get the rash?

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Was it like this?:

LOL, it was like the first part of the vid.
    related story.
    My wife and I drove out to Chicago many years back and were coming back from a game at Wrigley on the thruway. The car started backfiring and stuttering so like a clueless touron I pulled off the thruway thinking I would go to a gas station. We drive a couple of blocks and a cop in an unmarked car is coming the other way and sees us and realizes we clueless tourons. His eyes were as big as saucers and he hangs an immediate U-turn. WTF are you doing here? He told us never to pull off the thruway and then was leading us to somewhere safe when the car went back to normal. We were right near Comiskey park, so I guess that's a really bad area.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    Saw that a few years ago. Agreed, this works. I have a couple friends who react very badly to poison oak and swear by spraying rubbing alcohol and rubbing off with a towel. I don't think the type of soap or solvent matters that much. I've been using alcohol wipes with good results, or even simplegreen.

A few years back a guy I know decided he'd be a good citizen and trim back some PO that had overgrown a local trail. He thought only the leaves had oil so he'd grab and cut the branches. Hot day, so he had to wipe his brow a lot. Then he had to take a piss. He is very sensitive to the oil, so you can imagine the rashes he got....
    That doesn't look like PI. Maybe it's the quality of the video and my screen but PI is glossy and a brighter green.