Page 1066 of 1850 FirstFirst ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 ... LastLast
Results 26,626 to 26,650 of 46232
    Wash your damn gym clothes, for gods sake. And take your gym bag out of the car now that it's hot enough to broil small babies in minutes. Good lord.

"Guys clothes"???? Is that man-code for underwear?? Socks??? Hats??

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Chipmunks.

Really, they don’t bother me. But they drive my dogs apeshit. And that annoys me.

I was taking the fuckers for a walk the other day, and they saw a chipmunk off to the side before I’d made it fully out the door. Both medium sized dogs instantly lost their goddamned minds and lunged with everything they had, bashing my head and shoulder into the door frame. Had some nice bruises for a few days, and I do not bruise easily.
    I'm convinced they wait until you're not looking/thinking there's no danger, and then pretend there's a squirrel. It's an inside canine joke thing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    That's just asking for trouble.
    Damn, I thought that was great marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Wash your damn gym clothes, for gods sake. And take your gym bag out of the car now that it's hot enough to broil small babies in minutes. Good lord.
    who are you talking to and what are you doing in their car?

The guy next to me in the locker room, and some others.
    Nothing like baking your twice used, sweaty gym stuff in the car during the summer at, what, 200 degrees or something. Pleasent.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    The guy next to me in the locker room, and some others.
    Nothing like baking your twice used, sweaty gym stuff in the car during the summer at, what, 200 degrees or something. Pleasent.
    maybe he's trying to discourage you from making indecent advances

Use of "pop-up" to describe anything and everything these days. Pop-up blood drive? GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Alabama
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Alabama
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Alabama
    They're rapists and drug dealers. Some of them are very fine people I'm sure.

20 miles into a 40 mile road loop, and my rear brake lever feels off. Sure enough, I lost a brake pad. I am annoyed.

On a road trip this past weekend, taking lots of pics. Most frequent sight: "I-phone storage is full." The only option presented was to go to "Manage storage" where there was a list of apps I could choose to delete. Seriously, that is the only way to free up space on an I-phone? Sure enough, go into Photos and delete a bunch - it deletes them from all devices in I-tunes but does not clear any space up on the phone. WTF. Fuck you, Apple.

Finally got home and plugged into my PC, used file explorer to open storage and delete older photos. Older phone without much storage I got from work recently, so having to pay attention and delete frequently will be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by evdog View Post
    On a road trip this past weekend, taking lots of pics. Most frequent sight: "I-phone storage is full." The only option presented was to go to "Manage storage" where there was a list of apps I could choose to delete. Seriously, that is the only way to free up space on an I-phone? Sure enough, go into Photos and delete a bunch - it deletes them from all devices in I-tunes but does not clear any space up on the phone. WTF. Fuck you, Apple.

Finally got home and plugged into my PC, used file explorer to open storage and delete older photos. Older phone without much storage I got from work recently, so having to pay attention and delete frequently will be annoying.
    How about you focus on enjoying the moment and the world around you, instead of capturing a bunch of images you're never going to look at again, and that nobody else will even be vaguely interested in seeing?

People who insist on documenting the living shit out of everything they do annoy me. A lot. Try using your brain and forming some memories, troglodyte.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    How about you focus on enjoying the moment and the world around you, instead of capturing a bunch of images you're never going to look at again, and that nobody else will even be vaguely interested in seeing?

People who insist on documenting the living shit out of everything they do annoy me. A lot. Try using your brain and forming some memories, troglodyte.
    Oof.

-Robert Fripp
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Almost makes you wish you had a cheap Android phone where you could simply stop by just about any store, pick up a cheap micro SD card, swap 'em out and boom. More storage space.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Almost makes you wish you had a cheap Android phone where you could simply stop by just about any store, pick up a cheap micro SD card, swap 'em out and boom. More storage space.
    Almost

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    at the pool for swim team and before i could figure out wtf,
    milf walked her kid away from where they were, over to where we were, and proceeded to aerosol spray sun screen on her kid, blowing that shit into our faces, then walk back to where they came from.
    my wife looked at me and said, ‘did that really happen’.
    honestly did not see that coming as she approached. i’m gonna be keeping an even better eye on her from now on.
    Sounds like she and/or her greasy whelp could be responsible for the national crypto epidemic.

Ever heard of a trip report? People used to post them. On this forum, even.

I'm with you on this one, I don't take pictures on trips and rarely other times, but we're in the minority on this and to each his own. Except when the picture takers get in my way or make me wait, which is often. We were in Florence years ago, went to see David--I saw a couple of people walk into the room and pose for a picture in front of the statue and then leave without ever actually looking at it.

Ever heard of a trip report? People used to post them. On this forum, even.
    There was this guy, Ansel Adams who would capture the moment to look at it later maybe some other people too
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    There was this guy, Ansel Adams who would capture the moment to look at it later maybe some other people too
    I heard that dude was a fucking hipster. Went to only the most famous spots in Yosemite and used all this old gear for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontane View Post
    I was thinking about the new generation on the way to work today and came to the conclusion that they've swapped unfulfilling vanity (social media) for meaningful pursuits like getting high and rubbing genitals.

Iffin I was a young dude that would really annoy me.
    That is a weird phenomenon. Apparently teen sex is down these days. Like WAY down from when we were all young. Its said cell phones/social media's pretty much the cause. They'd rather Snapchat to their girlfriend sitting right next to them than actually look at them and have a real conversation or bump uglies. I try to be understanding of "kids these days" as much as possible and all, but this is one aspect I'm really feeling a big disconnect on. We've all seen it. A group of teens out in public and they're all just in a circle, perfectly quiet, staring at their phones. It's eery. I almost wish they were a bit rowdier. Guess I'm officially an old guy now since I seriously don't "get it."

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and guess that Austin ain't no Ansel Adams.