Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

I have Developed an Insanely Effective CBD Pain Reiief Cream

Also interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ACH View Post
    Also interested.
    The lady of your house got a hold of me but I haven't heard from her again. I'll start a new batch wednesday, ready thursday.

It's definitely helping my rotator cuff. Doesn't take long for relief. Five stars, would buy again.

Damn Splat, kudos. Got it yesterday and put a little on the knee and shoulder and the shoulder definitely feels better than its been this am.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

Quote Originally Posted by k2skier112 View Post
    How soon after surgery did you start putting it on your knee, even the incisions?
    I actually started putting it on prior to surgery to help with pain and swelling about a week after accident. Been using it all around the knee about 6 inches up and then after about 4 inches below, I just extend it down the Gastroc side and around my Achilles.

Incision waterproof bandages came off yesterday 2 1/2 weeks after surg.

Prolly gonna start with some antibiotic first, then go over it all with the SplatGoop.

Gonna need another jar soon...

Gf started weight bearing today after 11 weeks. She's still slathering her leg and the next few weeks will be crucial, given the extent of her seven fractures.

New batch is done and ready to ship.

This shit works

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

What’s the cost? Interested
    crab in my shoe mouth

Do you sell buckets?
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    What’s the cost? Interested
    From page 1:

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    $125 shipped continental US.
    :::

The lady of your house got a hold of me but I haven't heard from her again. I'll start a new batch wednesday, ready thursday.
    Check your PMs.

Thanks
    crab in my shoe mouth

I'm doing the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 5.5 oz 4000mg at $125 shipped priority mail, since the distance it travels influences the shipping cost.

It really seems to help shoulders amazingly well. Knees not as quickly, but certainly helps. Waiting for icemang's long term hip report.

I'm doing the 2.5 oz 2000mg at $65 shipped and the 5.5 oz 4000mg at $125 shipped priority mail, since the distance it travels influences the shipping cost.

It really seems to help shoulders amazingly well. Knees not as quickly, but certainly helps. Waiting for icemang's long term hip report.
    funny you say shoulder. i have a recent rotator cuff injury and been riding the bike a lot. I rub small amount on 3x day. definitely helps with the pain. A little oily, as noted above, but goes on smooth and haven't had any skin issues. i give thumbs up.

I have Developed an Insanely Effective CBD Pain Reiief Cream

Recently Cut down on the splat spooge to once a day or not at all, knee was feeling good, today I finally started PT, 11 weeks after surgery (TPF is brutal. 1/10 Would not bang again)
    Splat, do you have an attachment for this-

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3755.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	932.8 KB 
ID:	284807

I'm not sure what you mean, tte,......but I'm also not fully awake yet this am.....

I was talking yesterday to a customer and he said and I agreed that the cream seems to have a cumulative effect over time and use.
    My shoulder keeps getting better to the point of unbelieveability and now it seems to be helping my knee after three-plus months of application. For overall body aches, I now get my gf to rub it down my spine, which has been heavenly. Keep sploogin' that knee thru PT.

Although I kinda ratcheted back with the splooge, I may ramp it back up. My massage therapist commented the other day how little swelling was left in my knee. I kinda think it had something to do with the green goodness. She was amazed.

Got my ol lady to splat splooge rubdown my entire operated on foot last night after some cocktails and krippy. That was nice... I give 3 thumbs up!
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

I'm not sure what you mean, tte,......but I'm also not fully awake yet this am.....

Keep sploogin' that knee thru PT.
    It was just a joke. I felt like I could use a 5 gallon bucket of the splooge dumped on my whole body. Not quite as sore this morning.

Ice and spooge made all the difference!

I get it now. I would love to take the green shower most mornings. This morning included. But I got a sponge bath and it helped immensely. To elaborate further, I've been driving an old tractor for a couple days, digging fence posts in some hard fucking ground that broke the big posthole digger on tracks, and building fence - and feeling it. So I ran a hot bath, dumped in four lbs of epsom salts, rub the splooge on my shoulders and ribs (which I tweaked in my sleep cause I nodded off on the couch with a blanket under me) and since then, my pain went away and I keep postponing jumping into that bath cause I don't hurt enough anymore to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djongo Unchained View Post
    Although I kinda ratcheted back with the splooge, I may ramp it back up. My massage therapist commented the other day how little swelling was left in my knee. I kinda think it had something to do with the green goodness. She was amazed.
    Funny you should say that...my gf had a lot less swelling than anybody could have imagined after her seven tib/fib breaks.
    At week 12, she's working on her feet all day but the swelling starts in the afternoon. I can't believe she's walking this soon.

15 weeks out and my gf is touring Scotland on that mutilated leg, spooging it along the way and doing fine.

I tried the green on my bruised ribs and it did nothing I could tell. 6 weeks later after significant healing it seems to helps a bit. Still makes the old ACL knee repair feel nice.
    watch out for snakes

I'm sleeping all night on my *bad* shoulder that killed me for a year.
    I cannot believe how well it did for me.
    I gave Turx some to rub on his bruised ribs and I don't think he noticed much.

M series malfunction?