Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Hopefully Telluride is next. Lift lines out the ass on pow days this season.

Quote Originally Posted by skiingisfun69 View Post
    Hopefully Telluride is next. Lift lines out the ass on pow days this season.
    I don't know, sounds like things are just fine:
    https://www.summitdaily.com/news/reg...c-pass-skiers/

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Why can’t we have nice things?
    Attachment 274823
    Yeah, nice day. Imagine that in a blizzard.

I really wish they would announce if there would be any additional partnerships or not. Ikon with their shitty pressuring into buying a pass early before price goes up BS.

Quote Originally Posted by toastybroski View Post
    I really wish they would announce if there would be any additional partnerships or not. Ikon with their shitty pressuring into buying a pass early before price goes up BS.
    There's still 5 weeks before the Ikon deadline, so plenty of time. And the price will only go up a little, like $50 at most.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

That's like 10 burritos dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    There's still 5 weeks before the Ikon deadline, so plenty of time. And the price will only go up a little, like $50 at most.
    Not to mention that it is SOP for these passes and has been for... a decade? More? I don't even remember it has been so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    That's like 10 burritos dude.
    Can you still get a burrito for a fiver? Price creep on burritos has been rampant in the last 5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Can you still get a burrito for a fiver? Price creep on burritos has been rampant in the last 5 years.
    Hence the rise in popularity of tacos.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I thought that was because of the hip and trendy taco nickname for a vagina.
    When was that invented? Heard it a long time ago but didn't go ikon for a while.

The rise in popularity of tacos is because of Texans and breakfast burritos being some sort of crime there.

It's really a no-brainer, just do all three, EPIC and the IKON and the ABASIN pass, for a family of 5 that's only about $6000, for a ski season that lasts from October through June, it's a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireallyliketoski View Post
    It's really a no-brainer, just do all three, EPIC and the IKON and the ABASIN pass, for a family of 5 that's only about $6000, for a ski season that lasts from October through June, it's a steal.
    That's some seriously poor math.

Add in a wolf creek season pass for a lucky clover leaf of passes at your lanyard.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Not to mention that this is how it has been for quite awhile

Sent from my SM-G965U using TGR Forums mobile app

The Ikon taco

There should be some kind of "Taco Pass" that gets free tacos all the time at an assortment of restaurants.
    So each restaurant could get like 25¢ for every taco sold to a pass holder?
    I think that it would really help to drive tourism to these town with great taco establishments.
    But of course the lines at my local taco establishment would be super long and probably prevent me from fully enjoying my tacos.

Life sucks.

Different establishments would get a different portion of proceeds. Some home restaurants wouldn't get other restaurant privileges.

There should be some kind of "Taco Pass" that gets free tacos all the time at an assortment of restaurants.
    So each restaurant could get like 25¢ for every taco sold to a pass holder?
    I think that it would really help to drive tourism to these town with great taco establishments.
    But of course the lines at my local taco establishment would be super long and probably prevent me from fully enjoying my tacos.

Life sucks.
    Hey man, not my fault you have the best tacos.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluffenmeister View Post
    Hey man, not my fault you have the best tacos.
    It’s not you pfluffen. It’s all the locals coming out because the meat is so good this year. Only 8% of the taco increase is due to out of towners. The locals are just eating way more than last year. Gluttons.

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    It’s not you pfluffen. It’s all the locals coming out because the meat is so good this year. Only 8% of the taco increase is due to out of towners. The locals are just eating way more than last year. Gluttons.
    Man, I had some beef brisket tacos at taco Tuesday last night that were pretty darn good. Seems like Taco Tuesday is taking the brunt of the recent uptick in taco consumption. I think every day should be taco day, just to spread the people out. I mean, I eat tacos on Tuesday, and already crave more by Thursday. I sometimes try making them myself at home, but lately, the gas stoves have been really dangerous and there's been a lot of big explosions because of it, so it is safer to just go eat tacos at the restaurant.

Haven't had the tacos at Abasin yet though (just to stay on topic).

<snip> I think every day should be taco day,
    What are you talking about? Every day IS Taco Day. Just like every day is IPA Day.

We finally got a local "real" taqueria, and their al pastor is delicious... and the tacos are only $1.50 each. I got 20 of them last night.

Name:  TacosSelene.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  77.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    What are you talking about? Every day IS Taco Day. Just like every day is IPA Day.

We finally got a local "real" taqueria, and their al pastor is delicious... and the tacos are only $1.50 each. I got 20 of them last night.

Name:  TacosSelene.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  77.2 KB
    Hell yes. Where is that from?!

Quote Originally Posted by beece View Post
    Hell yes. Where is that from?!
    TACOS!!