Page 45 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2095
    High gape ratio @ bachelor but great snow. Tbs almost got run over by random child. SnowMoon tonight and the conditions are prime. Go skiing....
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

+30" next few days. Praise Ullr & the SuperSnowmoon
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Man, I leave town for a few days and when I get back, everything in the Hood backcountry is skiable down below 4K elevation. Got out for a couple laps today and the snow is so damn good right now! Another puking storm started this afternoon... get some, mags!

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    +30" next few days. Praise Ullr & the SuperSnowmoon
    Crazy good. I am trying to talk the wife into a return this weekend. She claims to be tired of driving........

Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    Man, I leave town for a few days and when I get back, everything in the Hood backcountry is skiable down below 4K elevation. Got out for a couple laps today and the snow is so damn good right now! Another puking storm started this afternoon... get some, mags!
    Looks like some hills in the frickin coast range are still skiable. WTB walkie boots and the time to use them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The old normal. Enjoy it while you got it!

13" since 3PM, holler if you are up there and want to make some turns this AM.

looks like it's still pounding on the cameras -- update from the hill for those of us stuck in town?

I left 30 mins ago. Sunny and deeeep on HRM and Heather. Snowed until 11ish. Don’t know what it was like on the other side of the hill.

Damn that was a great sleeper pow day. No lines! For real bottomless goodness all morning, lapped far skiers right of HRM and all of the lower Heather gates.

Skied maybe 2' (knees) of new low moisture snow. Hitting outside of tree wells provide faceshots. It's still a cluster certain parts of the hill. Like to get our mt back sometime soon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190220_064846.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	371.6 KB 
ID:	270638

did bbi bachelor and meadows gathering dates get established yet?

I left 30 mins ago. Sunny and deeeep on HRM and Heather. Snowed until 11ish. Don’t know what it was like on the other side of the hill.

Damn that was a great sleeper pow day. No lines! For real bottomless goodness all morning, lapped far skiers right of HRM and all of the lower Heather gates.
    I should have checked the TGRz. I also made the trip up and it was rewarding. Good snow. Doesn't usually deposit that well everywhere.

Kona fucking Yuki today

Name:	Image1550718501.351584.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	270704
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Looks like he’s flailing his arms! 😂

Sick as usual Tap!

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    did bbi bachelor and meadows gathering dates get established yet?
    A weekend during Oregon spring break at Bachelor would be sweet! (Sat March 30 sound good?)

Well, looks like there is more snow on the ground and a lot in the forecast for the next week. Party time folks...

yeah, let's get it while it can be gotten. No guarantees these days. Huge discrepancy in forecast models starting a week from now. Euro model has 45 degrees while NOAA has it well below freezing.

I'll be up Sat/Sun at MHM. Not sure what's on the lunch menu yet.

edit: just looked again and there's another interesting and huge discrepancy for Sunday morning. Euro model says "ho hum" while GFS says "big dumps." I'll be curious to see who's right, although I expect them to reach a consensus by tomorrow night.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Currently snowing at the office here in Sisters, big dry flakes.
    Had snow at the house in SW Bend starting at about 7 last night.

Tripcheck cams are showing sun everywhere else, should I be trusting Bob Shaw!?

You are new. Sparkling Bob is hit & miss at best. It will be cold for the next week with decent accumulation almost on a daily basis. Get out of the office. Hoodoo night skiing is good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy View Post
    You are new. Sparkling Bob is hit & miss at best. It will be cold for the next week with decent accumulation almost on a daily basis. Get out of the office. Hoodoo night skiing is good right now.
    I've been meaning to cruise up to the Doo. Weekend laps at Bachelor have been awesome as of late, was chair 5 or 6 up to Summit on Sunday, smiles were plentiful and legs were sore.

Wife is a native Oregonian and laughs how hard I pore over the weather. We've lived in AK and WA before here so we've been spoiled with the snowy goods.

Are you saying that you are new and haven't skied Hoodoo or just haven't been up to Hoodoo in a little bit? If you are in Sisters you better have a good excuse for not skiing Hoodoo today. My office is short staffed because of illness so that's why I'm inside. Looks like prime time for anyone that can get out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nacnac58 View Post
    I've been meaning to cruise up to the Doo. Weekend laps at Bachelor have been awesome as of late, was chair 5 or 6 up to Summit on Sunday, smiles were plentiful and legs were sore.

Wife is a native Oregonian and laughs how hard I pore over the weather. We've lived in AK and WA before here so we've been spoiled with the snowy goods.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonDead View Post
    Are you saying that you are new and haven't skied Hoodoo or just haven't been up to Hoodoo in a little bit? If you are in Sisters you better have a good excuse for not skiing Hoodoo today. My office is short staffed because of illness so that's why I'm inside. Looks like prime time for anyone that can get out there.
    Should've clarified, haven't been up recently! We've been having busy days at the office unfortunately.

There's a 24 hr Friday bug going around CO.

Had some spicy fun today. Main shot off of GW into the Heather runout does not go unless you really like 45 deg turns on blue ice and avy debris. I do not. Skiers right still lots of deep fresh.

Name:	IMG_2363.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	236.0 KB 
ID:	270808

Name:	IMG_2362.JPG 
Views:	77 
Size:	239.3 KB 
ID:	270809