Page 265 of 371 FirstFirst ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 9264
    Quote Originally Posted by tbssux View Post
    You put a lot of energy into this. Maybe take a dab and chill out?
    If it takes a lot of energy for you to write a post you aren't much of an athlete.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

.., or much of a typer.

So what's the consensus on expiration dates on edibles? Just looked in the freezer, and I have some '17 dates on the Cheeba Chews. Anybody consumed old stuff? Still good?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looked for a sub-$100 flower vape. Thoughts on the Flowermate V5?

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pro...5-0s-vaporizer

Buddy has one of these - works well in a chairlift environment
    https://www.amazon.com/NOKIVA-Premiu...D6GC0DEW7HFJTS

gonna pick one up once the delivery time is less than a month

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Looked for a sub-$100 flower vape. Thoughts on the Flowermate V5?

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/pro...5-0s-vaporizer
    I don't know shit about it as I am on the FF2 bandwagon. However, if you use the code HOLIDAY20 at vapemood the price is $63.96 of the V5.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    So what's the consensus on expiration dates on edibles? Just looked in the freezer, and I have some '17 dates on the Cheeba Chews. Anybody consumed old stuff? Still good?

Really dangerous. I'll dispose of them for you.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    You better eat twice as much in case it's gotten weak.

Try them as suppositories
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    You better eat twice as much in case it's gotten weak.
    Good idea. I'll get back on that

Figured scooby was a stoner

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    Try them as suppositories
    You're killing it today!

I did?

silly green things

Question for the growers - when switching from veg (eg 18/6) to flower (12/12), do you believe in the idea that an extended dark period (36 hrs) promotes faster flowering and slightly less stretch?

I'll copy and paste the following from icmag, as reference https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280949

"In cannabis plants, the normal presence of PFR switches off the flowering signal. The level of PFR is what you can manipulate by adjusting the photoperiod. PFR is quickly produced when plants are exposed to light that contains far red wavelengths. When there is light, the PFR and PR maintain a balance. When the sun goes down or the lights go out, the darkness gradually switches the PFR to PR. Because of this, PR levels gradually increase and the PFR gradually decrease during the dark period. The presence of PR is a neutral condition to the plants and essentially tells them nothing. When the light returns, or if a small amount of far red light interrupts the dark period, the PR immediately switches back to PFR. If the plant is without light long enough, the PFR will decrease past a tipping point. This decreased level of PFR signals the plants that Fall is approaching; and the plant begins flowering.

In short, the presence of PFR due to long hours of light and short hours of darkness keep the plants in the vegetative phase. If the plant experiences enough hours of darkness, most of the PFR turns to PR ; and the low level of PFR signals the plant hormones to begin flowering.
    While simply changing to a 12/12 light cycle will induce flowering, there is a trick to jump start the process. Between the switch from an 18/6 to a 12/12 light cycle, let your plants sit in total, uninterrupted darkness for 36 hours. This will cause the PFR to drop substantially, giving the plants a strong signal to flower. After the 36 hours of darkness, begin the 12/12 light cycle. In a side by side experiment, I saw significant results from this method."

anyone had one of these ?
    https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-3
    My buddy got the first gen pax and it was pricey and not great but the tech has come a long way I imagine
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Finally, a rebuttal to the shitty NY Times editorial about reefer Madness: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/p...horribly-wrong

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    anyone had one of these ?
    https://www.paxvapor.com/pax-3
    My buddy got the first gen pax and it was pricey and not great but the tech has come a long way I imagine
    We have had one for over a year. Love it. Given it heavy use.

It’s sturdy too. Dropped it countless times even into a bucket of cider when we were pressing. It was fully submerged for a couple seconds at least but was still on and ready to hit when I fished it out. Someone in here said they put thiers thru the wash accidentally and it was fine.

I’d recommend it.

I had first one and I liked it. Considering a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Question for the growers - when switching from veg (eg 18/6) to flower (12/12), do you believe in the idea that an extended dark period (36 hrs) promotes faster flowering and slightly less stretch?
    I’ve not heard of this method, and don’t know anyone who does. Cannabis begins to flower when the length of time in darkness approaches 12 uninterrupted hours. So it seems to me that a 36 hr continuous dark period isn’t going to induce flowering as much as make the plant stop metabolizing for a day or two.

That said I’d like to see whatever scientific evidence there is for this. My quick review on the webz only provided anecdotes.

Agreed. You are just wasting 36 hours. The idea behind it is a boost in phenogen/floragen (sp?) production but I doubt it is anything more than a placebo for the grower.

That dark period would probably be more beneficial right before chop. I don't do that either. Speed of maturation is the goal in my opinion. Undetectable variations in potency or flower production don't matter.

I also like 24 hours of light during veg as it quickens up the veg time.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I’ve not heard of this method, and don’t know anyone who does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Stainless View Post
    Agreed. You are just wasting 36 hours. The idea behind it is a boost in phenogen/floragen (sp?) production but I doubt it is anything more than a placebo for the grower.
    Appreciate the info guys.

I think dj short uses a different flowering time than 12/12, have any of you guys tried it and if so, did you notice any difference?

(googled, he uses 11/13h light cycle)
    Looking for the next turn..

I grew out Blueberry and Blue Moonshine from DJ Short. Im not going to say thats the wrong way to do it, but I always used 12/12.