Page 170 of 884 FirstFirst ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 22093

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Eermageerb!

...aaaand as amazing as yesterday was, today was even better. Bluebird, still no wind, shredding with the homies like it's mid season, everyone getting theirs, extra hour of sleep, everything couldn't line up more perfectly. Hope everyone got some. Nice shot Ted, it was so beautiful out there this morning, words cannot describe. PS., was that your signature on top of the nose yesterday?
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post

As the years tick by I start to wonder just how healthy this obsession is, as with any obsession that takes up so much time, energy, and resources...But then it all makes perfect sense again on days like today and there is no doubt, I better hop on this carnival ride for yet another trip around the sun.
    After a shitty week this weekend sure was quite the reward. I still wonder how long I can do it, skiing and stuff ya know. I’m young, but shit man I’m broke and my future plans don’t include that much skiing as it. You guys are quite the inspiration. Seriously keep it up man!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Sounds like great skiing, I like the pics even though I know I won't sacrifice a single day of the deer rut to ski. Been snowing all day in Helena so I was surprised to hear about bluebird conditions...cool. BTW Great Divide is opening Saturday if anybody cares.

...aaaand as amazing as yesterday was, today was even better. Bluebird, still no wind, shredding with the homies like it's mid season, everyone getting theirs, extra hour of sleep, everything couldn't line up more perfectly. Hope everyone got some. Nice shot Ted, it was so beautiful out there this morning, words cannot describe. PS., was that your signature on top of the nose yesterday?
    Ha, yes it was

Nice dude...I assume I was following you the day before then too, serious dejavu there. That's 3 days in a row you beat me to it haha. Getting old for sure. All good in the hood though, it would be ridiculous of me to say I have ever experienced such pure bliss in this, the cruelest of months.

And yeah, as much as I wish I could be The Turk, they don't make many of us like that anymore and certainly not me... It's a beautiful thing, but hard to exist in that pure ski bum world anymore. It's not a bad thing to think about the future and "other stuff" a little bit know and then ya know... But fuckin capital A, like snowcat says, just gotta pull out all the stops and keep it goin' the best we all can. It really is a special thing, this living for the sensation of floating on powdered crystals of water vapor and once you let go, well, you know how that goes more often than not.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Had a few more tracks on it today but still real nice! Pretty empty up there today. Groomers been busy!

As the years tick by I start to wonder just how healthy this obsession is, as with any obsession that takes up so much time, energy, and resources...But then it all makes perfect sense again on days like today and there is no doubt, I better hop on this carnival ride for yet another trip around the sun.
    when they expand signatures(,) I am going to add this line to mine...

amen, capone. Thank you... tj
    " ... I will do anything to go Skiing ... There Is no pride ... " (Miriam , 2005-2006 epic)

Dec21, 2016. LittleBigLost :
    " I think about it everyday. It is my reminder to live life to the fullest. I get up early, go to bed late, 'cuz I got shit to do. Like I said, I'm 61. Not going to wait till I'm 81 to do stuff, ...

Get out there and do stuff!

Enjoy life to the fullest!!

See you on the slopes! "

This mornings photo.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Pricey, but good location. Built in 1978, is this one of the poorly built condos that you guys were talking about a page back?
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...93159394_zpid/

The Beaverheads were built over a long time span. From about the late 70s to early/mid 2000s. They may still have room for 1-2 more units.

Not sure how well or poorly those were built. Sad thing is that isn't that bad a price.

You can see those units in Harry's picture above. Middle of frame, right hand side.

2012 SW Montana Conditions, Stoke and Whatev Thread

The Hill Condos are poorly built. Mine is actually being remediated for mold as we speak. Leaks everywhere. I hope it’s done soon and they don’t have to rip up the entire bathroom.

Mold tests come back today/tomorrow, hopefully it’s not Black mold that I have been exposed to.

I just want to be back in there by the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Not bunion View Post
    The Beaverheads were built over a long time span. From about the late 70s to early/mid 2000s. They may still have room for 1-2 more units.

Not sure how well or poorly those were built. Sad thing is that isn't that bad a price.

You can see those units in Harry's picture above. Middle of frame, right hand side.
    Harry's photo is what reminded me of this condo - such a good location. This condo is also the reason I started the thread about living at a resort proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowagriz View Post
    Pricey, but good location. Built in 1978, is this one of the poorly built condos that you guys were talking about a page back?
    https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...93159394_zpid/
    I have been in a bunch of Beaverhead Condo's, AFAIK their construction quality is OK.

For what you get, the Beaverheads are a fair price in today's market. But if you have that money, you should PM a mag named AustinFromSA, his house is on the market and IMHO is a great deal.
    http://www.bigskysir.com/residential...Big-Sky-305585

Plus what not bunion said.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Thanks Harry - I was looking at Austin's link earlier as well. Nice place!

Pretty nice for the first weekend in November
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23213470_10155710796342348_7536933007878118723_o.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	215481

Name:	23215668_10155710796487348_4257551312042592304_o.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	356.5 KB 
ID:	215482

Name:	23270545_10155710796632348_3242370683965411465_o.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	274.9 KB 
ID:	215483

Name:	23331445_10155710796822348_1965877071240525617_o.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	209.0 KB 
ID:	215484
    Buy the ticket...take the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    The Hill Condos are poorly built. Mine is actually being remediated for mold as we speak. Leaks everywhere. I hope it’s done soon and they don’t have to rip up the entire bathroom.

Mold tests come back today/tomorrow, hopefully it’s not Black mold that I have been exposed to.

I just want to be back in there by the 23rd.
    That sucks man. Good luck.

Maybe you can work out a deal to house sit for Iowagriz.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I have been in a bunch of Beaverhead Condo's, AFAIK their construction quality is OK.

For what you get, the Beaverheads are a fair price in today's market. But if you have that money, you should PM a mag named AustinFromSA, his house is on the market and IMHO is a great deal.
    http://www.bigskysir.com/residential...Big-Sky-305585

Plus what not bunion said.
    575 for that dump VS 699 for the Austin pad is a no brainer for me.

But I couldn't swing either one.

Hey guys, Daph here. Finally made an account after creeping for years. I'm the "NS girl" referenced a couple times here and there hah. Glad to finally be able to contribute to the convo. I'm lift maintenance for Big Sky, going on 4 years of that and before I was the "friendly" neighborhood swifty lifty for 3 winters! Lots of snow up here. We've been jammin pretty hard all fall getting things ready. Looks like we will have a way better opening this winter than last year

Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Welcome.
    Norseman, how often do you make it back here over the winter?

Just for BBI this year, or are you here sporadically?

Should've said, "welcome to the board"

Sporadically

Xmas and BBI18MT look like my only likely journeys this year

^^^ Nice. Maybe we can link some turns around Xmas if your not too busy.

Just got mold test results back, nothing known to be Toxic! They tested for Stachybotrys, penicillium, and aspergillus, all negative.

So glad, I was honestly afraid they were going to have to rip up my bathroom and remediate everything, which would have taken 1-2 months. I was terrified I was going to be relegated to Tahoe this winter

They still will be going in and fixing the moisture problem that lead to the mold, I think theres a leak behind the wall, behind my shower/toilet. At least I can be sure they wont be stirring up black mold spores while I am in there now.

Gonna just get a HEPA, activated charcoal, and UV light Filter to get rid of any trace of non-toxic mold spores. Any recommendations?