Page 179 of 371 FirstFirst ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 9267
    Spider mites a few days before harvest. I can toss a batch if it comes to that, but is it really as hard to eradicate them for ever as the forums are suggesting? I'm reading that once you have them they're extremely difficult to remove permanently. We have cats dogs and fish nearby so can't get too aggressive with the chemicals. Am I done? WWtheprosD?

EDIT the guy at the LHS suggested a Dr Doom product with pyrethrin but the first thing on the warning label says is caution around pets.. They even said it's ok to use this close to harvest but I'm too skeptical at this point..
    Last edited by Thaleia; 05-10-2017 at 10:12 PM.

There is nothing you can do this close to harvest.

It would be safer to smoke bugs, than any residual pesticide still on the plant.

If you have to use something, get a product called Kapow, and delay harvest a week. Also lower temps, as much as possible. Spider Mites reproduce exponentially the hotter it is.

In my opinion, you should harvest and wash the product. AKA make some BHO or extract of some sort.

For your next run you need a deep clean. Clorox wash all your walls and equipment. Then set off p-bombs, 3 times, in 3 day intervals.

Then use a integrated pest management system, throughout your next cycle, so they can't get a foothold again. Neem oil, Kapow, and some other organic treatments keep them at bay. Keep your grow space like a laboratory, and don't let other growers in. Don't take clones. Don't let the pets in there. I would also start with some fresh genetics, that are from seed, if possible.

Good luck and God Speed.

"I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Trust what sensei Bobby says. The borg will gain foothold if not dealt with correctly

The only other "quick" solution would be to take the plants outside and hose them down daily. Make sure the plants dry so they don't mold. Mites hate cold water.
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

Thanks Beer Drinker. With the utmost in safety in mind, in regards to a deep clean with P bombs (and things like Kapow) - does a carbon filter remove this stuff from the air and or is there any risk for family and pets sharing the same environment? Eg filtered air does not exit dwelling.

Appreciate the additional details as well - no one else enters, no pets, no clones etc.

Zeedashbo interesting idea about using cold water but humidity is a bit high already and the last time I had flowers this large mold was starting to pop up. I'm afraid I'd be asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Carts are for tourist, send me some Live Rez, bitch.
    Carts are the best.

EVO Labs. #1 there is no 2nd or 3 place...anywhere except live resin dabs....I used the launch box with the fresh.

BUttah....we dont need culture with so many cool people around....we make culture. Been to Red Rocks?
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

What Bobby said but use the "3 strikes and you're out" theory. Choose three different natural organic miticides and spray each 3 days apart (research the life cycle of a spider mite) including the underside of the leaves until the colony, or damage from isn't visible. Then rotate each monthly for maintenance. Be sure to test for compatibility in a small area first. Stay away from the alcohol based miticides, they can damage up your plants if they're not 100% healthy.

If you have a true infestation to the point of seeing webs, you may need to take a more aggressive approach with pesticides such as Avid, Forbid4f and Mallet 2f at the beginning of the plant's life. But please note use of these products should be reserved for rooted clones only, or in my opinion, 90 days from entering flower. Additionally, some of these products are banned from commercial marijuana cultivation due to their toxicity as used by unethical growers, so again, they should be used with extreme caution, as a last resort.

These are currently in my stable and can be used up to harvest. It's chemical warfare, have no mercy. And 2nd on cleanliness being key, cooler temps and humidity are your friend if you can afford it, and don't let a month go by without preventive maintenance. #fucktheborg

http://norcalnutrients.com/ready-to-use-1-gallon/

http://www.flyingskull.net/NukeEm.html

http://foxfarmfertilizer.com/index.p...secticide.html
    Last edited by Pow4Brains; 05-12-2017 at 03:56 AM.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

The Live Free or Die state is one step closer to emerging from the shadow of the dark ages. I won't get arrested for having a few grams on me soon.

http://www.unionleader.com/state-gov...ation-20170511

Of course, the Senate had to drop it from a Z to 3/4's.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    The Live Free or Die state is one step closer to emerging from the shadow of the dark ages. I won't get arrested for having a few grams on me soon.

Cue RI meeting in a special session to finish up their legislation - these dopes are starting to smell the money, and everyone wants to be first to open a rec store. NV is doing it right with their full speed ahead program.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post

Zeedashbo interesting idea about using cold water but humidity is a bit high already and the last time I had flowers this large mold was starting to pop up. I'm afraid I'd be asking for trouble.

Where we live dehumidifiers and fans are of utmost importance in a grow room.

Z - what's your average humidity there and what do you pull it down to?
    Come down to the mammoth mini and give me some input on my room.

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Z - what's your average humidity there and what do you pull it down to?
    Come down to the mammoth mini and give me some input on my room.

Around 40 or less. Mostly to prevent mold. Also helps the plants suck up water and I like to feed every other day. It's so humid here I usually have it way down. You might need a humidifier where you live.

Don't tempt me with skiing. I'm already bummed I haven't been to the eastern Sierra this year

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post

Wow, NH will now treat Cannabis like Oregon did in 1972...

Quote Originally Posted by Zeedashbo View Post
    Around 40 or less. Mostly to prevent mold. Also helps the plants suck up water and I like to feed every other day. It's so humid here I usually have it way down. You might need a humidifier where you live.

Don't tempt me with skiing. I'm already bummed I haven't been to the eastern Sierra this year
    Cool. I'm running 30%-35% on the same thought under the philspectoresque wall of light.
    Get the fuck outta town, dood!

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Cool. I'm running 30%-35% on the same thought under the philspectoresque wall of light.
    Too much work my friend. I'm relegated to weekend warrior until July at the minimum

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    they are working on that living history philosophy
    Most livable state in the country.
    Laps
    crab in my shoe mouth

We're just a bunch of backward ass country fucks and conservative god fearing bible thumpers thrown in just for fun.

Then there's the rest of us perfect people.

that's for you Dave...yup, generalizing once again

Name:  CCCCCC.JPG
Views: 435
Size:  60.2 KB

Super bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Most livable state in the country.
    Laps
    Highest point in NH < Base el. at Mt Bachelor
    No legal weed in NH
    NH is #3 in nation for opiod overdoses. after NM and WV
    Livability can't be that great

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Highest point in NH < Base el. at Mt Bachelor
    No legal weed in NH
    NH is #3 in nation for opiod overdoses. after NM and WV
    Livability can't be that great
    http://os.cqpress.com/StateRank2008_Rankings.pdf

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/reale...tes/ar-BBnoIcY
    crab in my shoe mouth

NJ top ten -
    top ten spot to get a hypo in ur foot at the beach maybe