Page 903 of 1642 FirstFirst ... 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 ... LastLast
Results 22,551 to 22,575 of 41032
    Quote Originally Posted by SkiBall View Post
    I do Baldricks as well. Sometimes March/April can be a little chilly sans headwear.
    Yeah this was my first year doing it and it was a little breezy at first. I lost a baseball hat that day, hot as fuck hiking out. I was so glad to get that hat back

Good on ya!

Hey, ya'll with Wanker Park Passes...who is skiing this weekend and has a good attitude? We've only been talking about getting together for about a decade.

Conditions aside (just bet on variable), it is a great time to get out. Very quiet and just a good vibe.

Colorado Weather Discussion Thread

I may be up on Sunday this week. Definitely next weekend at MJ.

Mornin' o faceshots: 10" new and still hammering at Loveland. Chair 1 first thing was blower and deep. And empty!

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    Hey, ya'll with Wanker Park Passes...who is skiing this weekend and has a good attitude? We've only been talking about getting together for about a decade.

Conditions aside (just bet on variable), it is a great time to get out. Very quiet and just a good vibe.
    im a wanker park pass holder!!! heading up tomorrow with non mag buddy but up for turns, beers, and talking safety. will send you a PM.

Ridge Cat just opened at LL as it went bluebird. My gawd, that was spectacular and deep.
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 04-21-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Man, just skied breakable crust on just about every aspect in dry gulch. Did 2hrs of sun really do that much damage?

I'll be skiing at winter park tomorrow for sure. Putting the kiddo in a lesson then making some turns with the wife, but she won't want to ski all day. Probably family ski day on Sunday. Also skiing next weekend. Would definitely be interested in a gathering/turns.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Man, just skied breakable crust on just about every aspect in dry gulch. Did 2hrs of sun really do that much damage?
    The sun is at the same angle in the sky right now as it is in mid August - a little bit of sun can definitely fuck things up

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I'll be skiing at winter park tomorrow for sure. Putting the kiddo in a lesson then making some turns with the wife, but she won't want to ski all day. Probably family ski day on Sunday. Also skiing next weekend. Would definitely be interested in a gathering/turns.
    This has flip flopped, kiddo lesson on Sunday, family ski today, but will have some morning hours solo too.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Post up if it gets soft. I'm 15mins away organizing the garage.

Will do, gearing up in a few minutes (but will have to take the bus so it may be a while)

I'll be heading to WP tomorrow , happy to chase some corn with you kooks

Vail is a mess below mid-vail but today was fun family skiing. Day 31 for my grom! Crawfish and live music at Moes was awesome. Shuttin er down tomorrow. Patrol told me today it was the 4th worst winter in record in total snow. Tomorrow is going to be fun!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

A bit late but Friday was the tits at abay

Hoping for 1 or 2 more like it in the coming week if Joel's forecast pans out

Got all ya'lls PM. I'll be there after lunch-ish. I'll send out the e pigeons and hopefully we can make it happen. Looks like the last spring day of the season. We'll be taking it to the bell with plenty of pocket beers.

4 at 4 was a drunken fun mess this afternoon! I got 6 24 ounce cans up in all my pants pockets no problem

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    4 at 4 was a drunken fun mess this afternoon! I got 6 24 ounce cans up in all my pants pockets no problem
    Pics? Any nudity?

Foggy, sorry I missed you. Made some runs in the morning with hatchgreenchile, skied with about 6 different posse formations until I had to go pick up my kid from her lesson.

Sign your kid up for a regular lesson on the very last day of the year, you might get her a private! Stoked that happened.

Good day out there. Will be skiing more next weekend, and if this storm pans out, maybe Loveland midweek.

Nvm

4@4 is such a good time.....people watching at its finest.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Good day to ski a peak yesterday.

Nice riding with you Danno, good turns out there. Fast on the grooms early.
    Big week of snow on deck!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sill2.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	161.6 KB 
ID:	204933

Some nice turns to be had near Montezuma