Page 173 of 434 FirstFirst ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,325 of 10836

Thread: GUNS!!!!!!!!

Why do you ask?

A Glock 19 at 450-500 bucks is the only choice in my opinion.

My last gun that I sold, was a 19 with a ZEV Fulcrum trigger. Sold it for 500.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    What are you planning to shoot with it?
    Anything between him and 500 yards.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by stfu&gbtw View Post
    What are you planning to shoot with it?
    Probably paper and maybe coyotes based on the size of scope.

It's not that big!

That's what she said.

I went back and forth with the PPQ and VP9. Ultimately picked the VP9 because it seemed less picky with ammo. The adjustable grips are nice as well, but the stock ones work just fine for me. May fool around with them in the future.

For reference im a shitty JONG shooter who wanted a ambidextrous gun. I don't carry, just targets in the yard and range for me, and preparin' for the govment comin to take my guns, yeehaw.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    It's not that big!

That's what she said.
    I knew AR15s were all about proving johnson size.

Quote Originally Posted by CantDog View Post
    I went back and forth with the PPQ and VP9. Ultimately picked the VP9 because it seemed less picky with ammo. The adjustable grips are nice as well, but the stock ones work just fine for me. May fool around with them in the future.

For reference im a shitty JONG shooter who wanted a ambidextrous gun. I don't carry, just targets in the yard and range for me, and preparin' for the govment comin to take my guns, yeehaw.
    They are both good. My PPQ has only been finicky on shitty handloads that stopped up a glock 17 as well.

Why do you ask?
    Just curious. I don't fetishize my tools, so when I walk into Home Depot, I buy those tools that I have some upcoming need for. Wondering if that weapon was intended for saving your neighborhood from the islamic terrorists, the zombies, the US Army, or some other make believe purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

So you're just being a douche,got it.
    This tool does serve a purpose, not a fetish. Predator killer as well as deer/antelope gun. Metal gong and paper killer as well. Might want to check your diaper, it's probably full.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    You guys should drive over here and we can tear it up. I got enough steel targets to sink a ship. Perhaps NW_Skier and a few others would enjoy to partake as well.
    Man, as much as I'd like to, time is soooo limited in summer. My step-son plays baseball which is every fucking day in June/July and I coach soccer that starts up next week and takes up the rest of the summer I'll keep it in mind and maybe we'll roadtrip out there!

On another note- I got the FNX when looking for a pistol. Big things for me was the ambidextrous nature (step-son is a leftie) and the price point. They never get any love and I'm not sure if it's cause people don't know about them or people have an aversion. I have loved mine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider View Post
    Man, as much as I'd like to, time is soooo limited in summer. My step-son plays baseball which is every fucking day in June/July and I coach soccer that starts up next week and takes up the rest of the summer I'll keep it in mind and maybe we'll roadtrip out there!
    Early fall is good too. I might even be able to convince a firearms ninja to offer some training.

Boys, let's not cunt up the GUNS!!!!!!! thread with polyass.

Trigger warning: the following image will make liberals poopy in their pants.
    This thread is about guns. Not politics.

I am a liberal. And I own lots of guns. Let's keep this thread in the Padded Room, and not see it moved to PolyAss with stupid comments like yours.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

So you're just being a douche,got it.
    This tool does serve a purpose, not a fetish. Predator killer as well as deer/antelope gun. Metal gong and paper killer as well. Might want to check your diaper, it's probably full.
    Did I make you poopy in your pants?

Predators huh... Just in case a swarm of chipmunks tries to carry off one of your offspring? "Hunting" is as good an imaginary reason for owning an AR as any other I guess... Happy day dreaming!
    Hugh Conway sucks
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Well for Christs sake!

Let him come here and shoot the "chipmunks". PLEASE, shoot all or them you want, they are carrying the plague again this year. I know places in the southern deserts where you can just wander along and blast hundreds of them, they are swarming for some damn reason. Won't need to do much hunting, just a lotta shooting.

Get off the doods back. I have had a .223/556 since sometime in the 80's, some of the best money I ever spent, a fun gun.

Mine is a ruger mini, looks like a WWII .30 carbine or most any saddle rifle. My son wanted a similar caliber because of how cheap and easy the boxes of lead are to get. So he got a New Gun; a Ruger-version AR. It looks like a plastic toy to me. But Thats what new kids do, they get the new rifles. Nothing wrong with that I can see. Same gun, just no wood. Everything nowadays is mostly black plastic. No more wood rifles, --Save A Tree.

.556 is the new plinker platform. It's harder than shit to buy much .22LRHP any more. And almost as expensive. So we shoot the bigger stuff now. Progress... its not what you thought?

We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here. I am told the British seem to have an almost genetic handiness with a bow. Same difference. Except this is the 21 century. And I am an American. I shoot guns, although I know how to shoot a bow also. (Never had much use for that, but it kept me out of PE.)

It's all in what you are aiming at I suppose. We got a kid from Boise into the Olympics yesterday. I am not sure, but I think he shoots short guns... not biathalon. The Evil Olympics. I bet he learned to shoot at 4!

Give them hell kid.

Nothing wrong with shooting sick ground rats of any name. Its the circle of life, feeds the birds and coyotes.

Or shooting rabbits for that matter. As a kid, I actually ate quite a few rabbits. I learned to skin them barehanded. Poor things, they are made to eat.
    Last edited by rokjoxx; 06-30-2016 at 02:08 PM.

Sig worthy! Spook's getting bumped...
    Hugh Conway sucks

Quote Originally Posted by 1080Rider View Post

On another note- I got the FNX when looking for a pistol. Big things for me was the ambidextrous nature (step-son is a leftie) and the price point. They never get any love and I'm not sure if it's cause people don't know about them or people have an aversion. I have loved mine!!!
    The FNX 45 is a great handgun. I've got 400-500 rounds through mine with zero jams/ftf. I've fed it everything from russian made through top tier +p, it makes no difference. It has unbelievably light kick and is pretty accurate. I'd love to see how accurate it would be with a set of target style sights versus the three dot sites it comes with.

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    The FNX 45 is a great handgun. I've got 400-500 rounds through mine with zero jams/ftf. I've fed it everything from russian made through top tier +p, it makes no difference. It has unbelievably light kick and is pretty accurate. I'd love to see how accurate it would be with a set of target style sights versus the three dot sites it comes with.
    I had one of those and also the FNX 9. Both were very reliable and accurate.

My main grip with the FNX45 is that is massive, making it very difficult to carry and even harder to conceal. But as a range gun or if you're a super tactical operator it's manageable.

My grip with both is the DA/SA operation and the fact that if you ride the "safety" like a 1911 it decocks the gun to it's DA state. I carried the FNX9 for a while, it's a nice gun but I could never get the DA thing working, so I'd carry it cocked and locked but occasionally would bump it to DA when flicking the safety off, which was annoying. Also, the grip texture is very rough for concealed carry would rub skin raw and cause piling on t-shirts. Probably shot 250 rounds through the FNX 9 and ~1000 through the FNX 45.

If the FNX series was available Single Action only with a metal safety and trigger I'd be a lot more excited about them. That said, the gun itself was flawless and ran anything I fed it. Was fairly accurate as well. Would love to try the FNS (striker fired variant) I think that would be a great gun.

My round count on the PPQ is in the 2500 range and it's been flawless other than the shitty handloads.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    This thread is about guns. Not politics.

I am a liberal. And I own lots of guns. Let's keep this thread in the Padded Room, and not see it moved to PolyAss with stupid comments like yours.
    You're right, this thread is about guns. Don't want to turn it into the retards on parade that is PA. Removed.

GUNS!!!!!!!!

Today Indiana made sawed offs legal.

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/tod...al-in-indiana/

Edit- I'll erase if people think pointing this out is polly asshat.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Today Indiana made sawed offs legal.

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/07/tod...al-in-indiana/

Edit- I'll erase if people think pointing this out is polly asshat.
    Speaking of retards on parade....Indiana, not sterpconcrete
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Stfu&gbtw, it's a toy, not a tool.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

You're a fucking tool.

No, I think Stucky's got a point... How many times have you said to a dude "hey, nice chainsaw, what are you cutting with it?" and the dude replies, "well, one day there might be some big trees, and it that day ever comes, I'll be ready", or "there are some pine saplings getting a foothold on the end of my property, so I bought this MS880 with a 48" bar... You know... just to be safe".

Guns are toys in this country. No different than pickup trucks or sports cars... It's a shame that the gun nuts only see the 2nd amendment as an excuse. It really is as important as they say it is, but no one misses that point more than they do.
    Hugh Conway sucks

I had a ms460 for that reason. Sold it though. Too heavy.

I like guns because I like shooting. 2A or not.

As for the sawed off deal, get another thread going and I'd be happy to talk about the politics and process to acquire nfa items. But not here, too easy to polyass it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I had a ms460 for that reason. Sold it though. Too heavy.

I like guns because I like shooting. 2A or not.

As for the sawed off deal, get another thread going and I'd be happy to talk about the politics and process to acquire nfa items. But not here, too easy to polyass it up.
    Thank you for conceding my point... Even someone who was to some degree inclined to own a chainsaw for irrational reasons ultimately chose not to, while that same logic does not eventually lead to the sale of weapons for which there is no real purpose. I'm not saying that's wrong, per se... Just saying we should call it what it is. I like sports cars, but not because I'm going to become a race car driver. To me, a sports car is a toy. Now, while it might not be "wrong" to own guns as toys, it should certainly inform our legislative process when we consider the degree to which they are really "necessary".
    Hugh Conway sucks