Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    i'm willing to bet a set of midfat-fat skis have more surface area than that monoski (anything 110mm waist and up let's say).
    Haha. Given that the waist is 188mm a bit of addition and subtraction would equal...

extreeskier is jeanyes.

please insult me with vulgar fractions

did you miss the part where i said set? i guess it'd be safe to say a set is going to have significantly more surface area though, if that's what you were getting at.

extreeskier... i like that. looks like we already had an "extreeski" though. might have to contemplate a name change haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripen View Post
    Uh... It's not supposed to be taken seriously dude. Mono-boards are rad as shit for spring beer drinking days.
    Okay, that would definitely be a good gaper day thing, but between this and that French guy, it's like there's this niche trend that's trying to come back or maybe never went away that was never popular BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RETARDED. If I wanted a monoski for closing day or something I'd look in a thrift store, not my local core brands dealer.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

mount it with freerides...

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Ross won Captains Cup at Powder week last year rocking this thing. Guy's a hero in my book. See for yourself eh:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBuecking View Post
    Ross won Captains Cup at Powder week last year rocking this thing. Guy's a hero in my book. See for yourself eh:
    Looks like an awesome ride. Wish I had budget for a new mono :-(

between this and that French guy, it's like there's this niche trend that's trying to come back or maybe never went away that was never popular BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RETARDED.
    Thanks for the sig!

Okay, that would definitely be a good gaper day thing, but between this and that French guy, it's like there's this niche trend that's trying to come back or maybe never went away that was never popular BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING RETARDED. If I wanted a monoski for closing day or something I'd look in a thrift store, not my local core brands dealer.
    kind of like that niche trend where everyone skis with broken bindings that won't hold their heel down.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    kind of like that niche trend where everyone skis with broken bindings that won't hold their heel down.
    I see plenty of people who need to get that problem fixed !
    Quote Originally Posted by theshredder View Post
    i identify as a gay transexual

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yeah, what's with those guys?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    if you're worried about crossing your tips, you're probably not doing so well on skis. nothing wrong with that, just don't make excuses.

edit to add that, while the surface area argument is retarded, if you're going to make it, you should back it up. i'm willing to bet a set of midfat-fat skis have more surface area than that monoski (anything 110mm waist and up let's say).
    Nothing wrong with my skiing ability nor was I making any sort of excuse , just got bored with traditional skiing in the late eighties and instead of trying snowboarding I rented a monoski instead and got hooked. So my current powder ski, The Aluflex Vent Divin, measures in at 245/220/200 @ 194cm's and for the sake of the "retarded" argument, this was the ski I was using as a a basis for my "surface area advantage" statement. If I need to break out the specs on a Lunar Board I will (just have to measure it) but it is all around wider than the Vent Divin.

So if your mid fat skis have more surface area than my Vent Divin, I will buy you a cupcake and crown you champion of all that is holy cuz certainly your non mid fat fat fatter than fat skis will be fatter and my argument doesn't hold water. There you have it.
    Custom hand made Monoskis in Washington. www.whiteknucklemonoskis.com
    All things related to Monoskiing www.monoski.net

I hope your resort doesn't have any traverses.

MorAn
    No longer stuck.

soul ski and ride (banff, alberta) has 4 of them. 1 for demo, 3 for retail....

The comic genius that is stuck and ectree forming an alliance is too much. If they used their power for good instead of evil a cure for all of the worlds problem can't be far behind.

^^^lol

wtf is with people still into monoskis? It's fucking retarded. It's like all the disadvantages of a snowboard with none of the advantages. And you look like you just got off the shortbus.

If you've screwed up your knee, monoskis have a huge advantage, as both of your legs work together and support each other and far lessen the chance of future injuries.

But other than that, then yes they are fucking retarded.

it really hurts the butt
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	190473_10150150305658856_510158855_6552741_5317536_n.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	102820  
    Do what you like, Like what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastodon View Post
    Nothing wrong with my skiing ability nor was I making any sort of excuse , just got bored with traditional skiing in the late eighties and instead of trying snowboarding I rented a monoski instead and got hooked. So my current powder ski, The Aluflex Vent Divin, measures in at 245/220/200 @ 194cm's and for the sake of the "retarded" argument, this was the ski I was using as a a basis for my "surface area advantage" statement. If I need to break out the specs on a Lunar Board I will (just have to measure it) but it is all around wider than the Vent Divin.

So if your mid fat skis have more surface area than my Vent Divin, I will buy you a cupcake and crown you champion of all that is holy cuz certainly your non mid fat fat fatter than fat skis will be fatter and my argument doesn't hold water. There you have it.
    If some gaper took out a huge swath of blower pow with one of those dick stix, I would fist fuck them where they fall

Quote Originally Posted by Cum Burper View Post
    If some gaper took out a huge swath of blower pow with one of those dick stix, I would fist fuck them where they fall
    You wanna fist fuck gapers? Dood
    Custom hand made Monoskis in Washington. www.whiteknucklemonoskis.com
    All things related to Monoskiing www.monoski.net

Quote Originally Posted by mntlion View Post
    mount it with freerides...
    And cut it in half like a split board for the way up.........

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    The comic genius that is stuck and ectree forming an alliance is too much. If they used their power for good instead of evil a cure for all of the worlds problem can't be far behind.
    we can rid the world of tall tees!
    Then we'll get to cancer
    then AIDS
    Then the income gap
    Then it'll be boobies and bacon for everyone!
    No longer stuck.

Someone said boobs and bacon. Where can I pretentiously protest to get this to happen?

If you have entered into an argument on the merits, or lack thereof, of a monoski, you have already lost.

You'll have to occupy Bridger.
    No longer stuck.

Monos Rule