FS: Big Skis, Solly 914, P18, Boots, Skins, Helmet, Intuition Power Wraps & More

This is consolidating a bunch of sale threads with a lot of price drops. All prices plus shipping from 95060.

Pick up in Santa Cruz. I'm in KW often and SLT occasionally.

190 Icelantic Seekers. SOLD Used 8-10 days, excellent condition. Mounted once on line for Solly 914 for 305bsl. 138-112-123. 32m, flat tail. Barely used and they show. Fast and directional ski. Would be ideal for comp, strong skiers or big dudes.

195 Praxis Pow. SOLD. Used 15 days, very good condition. Mounted once at rec for P14 (w worm drive heel) for 305bsl. 138 underfoot. R/R. Wish I had not pulled the bindings off these the other day. Would have been sweet. - pending

High Society FR 187 $60. 136-104-126. Moderately used - during the drought years. These were a buddies, mounted once for Rossi Axial2 ( He thinks). Each ski has one moderate core shot repaired with epoxy (not ptex). Plenty of scratches, some deep, but not a complete mess. Used about 30 days by a 140# great technique skier. I imagine they retain plenty of pop.

Nithward THA 187. SOLD. Used a shit ton. Mounted twice, Duke and 914, -2.5cm from Powder line, 305bsl. 138-109-128. Twin tip. These are a rock ski. Multiple core shots, all repaired. Very used ski - but still super fun to ski on. Moving these along as I have a new rock ski these days. As for the mount being so far back, the suggested line is center. This seemed like the sweet spot. Skis, even tho hammered, are still solid and super fun to ski. Could use a proper edge sharpening.

160 Atomic Powder Plus. Beer$$. I paid $20 for these but no one ever wanted to use them. Comes with eas V.a.r. Adjustable binding. Immaculate bases.

Solly 914. SOLD Good condition. B100

P18 Race. SOLD. Old, scratched, but still a beefy clamp. B95 -

Intuition Power Wraps. $110 Size 8 (26). Never Baked. Brand New. Willing to trade for Pro Tour.

Rossignol Intensiv9 Women's Ski Boot. Mondo 24.5 $25. 25 days use. Solid low advanced boot. My wife was sized wrong at a shitty shop and skied these for one season.

Garmont Mega Ride Ski Boot. Mondo 26.5. $35. ~60 days use. Well used, scuffed and such. Tech inserts. Comes with extra stiff and original tongues.

Black Diamond Ascension Skin STS 125mm. SOLD Brand New, uncut.

Black Diamond Ascension Skin Clipfix 120mm. SOLD Brand New, uncut

Mountain Hardware Returnia Cargo Pant - Large. $85. Brand New. Link has pics.

Smith Aspect Helmet. Brand New. Small $40. My wife bought during the drought and never tried on. Wrong size for her. Link has pics.

Kid Ski - Plastic strap on. $10

Sorel Women's Snow Boot $45. Size 9. Very lightly used. Perhaps getting from car to cabin 10-15 times. It was just a hair too big for my wife so she never used them for anything else. pics coming.

K2 Helisphere Backpack $45. Very lightly used. Light blue. Snowboard vertical carry. Rigid google compartment, hip strap pocket, external shovel pocket, bladder pouch, and I think 2000cu in (from what I read on line). I find the bag a little on the long side (I'm 5'9"), but not terribly. Pics to come.

I'll add some more stuff to this later today. And pics. Links are to existing threads for more details and pics.

Some more small items coming. Lots of machine screws (need to inventory). Base layers, fleece - lightly used. One cat track.

Let me know if you are looking for specific screws for inserts or plates. I likely have them.
    Last edited by Ottime; 02-27-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Bump for pics and kid ski

bump for added items

Bump

bump for adding women's Sorel snow boot

bump with updates

P18 pics?

I'll get pics up. Can't find any on my phone..

bump for updates.

FS: Big Skis, Solly 914, P18, Boots, Skins, Helmet, Intuition Power Wraps & More

Bump for a prompt sale and shipment of the kids skis. Exactly as described.
    Last edited by GeorgiaSnow; 01-31-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Putting these pics here so something shows on the app

P18

Screw it, PM sent on the pow boards I regret selling my Protests, so I'll give these a shot

PMs responded to. Sorrel snow boot pics up. They are pretty pristine.

pm sent on sorrels. Will also look at my screw inventory and see what I need more of. You have the M5 machine screws for inserts and plates? Are they driven by hex keys or #3 posidrive? Jon sold screws driven by 5?mm hex keys at first, and then upgraded to #3 posidrive. We might be able to make a bulk deal on all the screws so you don't have to inventory. I can pick up in SLT.

PMs responded to. Harpo, I'll get back in touch mid week.

Bump for adding backpack.

Pics posted.

Bumping this back up. Been skiing much lately and not paying attention to this. Original post updated.