Page 788 of 907 FirstFirst ... 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 ... LastLast
Results 19,676 to 19,700 of 22663
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    everthing in moderation
    well except any form of moderation
    somebodies fuckin joke poli antenna must be broke
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    “At least a half-dozen states have admitted to inflating their testing figures by mixing two different types of tests into its totals, a practice widely derided as scientifically unsound.”

That’s why Venezuela’s high testing numbers are so useless (2% are PCR, the rest “rapid tests” with too-high false results). You are in good company....

https://www.infobae.com/america/vene...n-decectuosos/

“Venezuela’s Information and Communications Minister Jorge Rodriguez said Russia had sent 10,000 novel coronavirus test kits”

https://tass.com/world/1134429

That probably didn’t help either.

The info war is raging. This hoax blurb by Tony Robbins is circulating in Chile

COVID-19 FACTS FROM THE FRONTLINE

A PANEL OF DOCTORS, M.D.S, AND A NOBEL PRIZE WINNER UNMASK THE SCIENCE YOU AREN’T HEARING ON TV

https://youtu.be/YgP_Au5RZVw

Anybody fact check it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Reportedly up to 80% of those infected may be asymptomatic while spreading this shit.

Tough to conceive how broad the range continues to be for the asymptomatic. I've seen 25-90% as well as the postulation from MV that there its 0 and the asymptomatic are pre-symptomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    I'm not sure some people have a good grasp on what constitutes one's body...

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Oh are we 7 days post the last time we had to have the "it's just the flu bro" discussion?

what about "let's do Sweden"...are we due for that loop to restart or do we have a couple more days before it's been a week?

Is this where we have to remind the exact same people about the exact same facts that questioned them last week?
    the facts continue to reduce the IFR and increase the asymptomatic %

But yeah bro, keep pushing a narrative thats in your own self-interest

Somebody started a thread about you this morning.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Asymptomatic with micro-embolisms... you still don't want to roll the dice with the blood clot flu.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

More from my American hoaxer friends.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ns_143253.html

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    It looks like COVID is around ten times more deadly than the flu even for the under 65 crowd.

According to your source for the '17/18, notably bad, influenza season IFR-Symptomatic by age group:

18-49 → = 0.02%
    50-64 → = 0.05%
    __65+ → = 0.9%

COVID-19 IFR percentages for New York City based on seroprevalence:

18-44 → = 0.09%
    45-64 → = 0.8%
    65-74 → = 2.6%
    _75+ → = 7.1%

Note: If excess deaths are included then COVID-19 deaths are 16% higher. The COVID-19 percentages are also based on positive serology test results which includes the asymptomatic whereas the flu numbers are based on CDC symptomatic estimates. The flu fatality percentages are an order of magnitude smaller if the upwards of 50% asymptomatic flu infections are included.

According to the CDC people age 20 to 44 accounted for 20% of the coronavirus hospitalizations in the U.S. whereas for the '17/18 flu season people age 18 to 49 accounted for only 10% of the influenza hospitalizations. There's also a much higher percentage of people susceptible to SARS2 compared with the flu virus.

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3590771
    Take it up with the CDC if you don't like those stats.

Also, taking a small snapshot (NYC) that was horrendously mismanaged and 100% non-representative of the US population much less the world does not make a point.

How is Belarus doing?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Somebody started a thread about you this morning.
    and it only took 3 post for you to git a nomination as
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Bunny has been an innovator at the forefront of the Asshole era.
    strong work asshole
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    Yo poliassfuckers
    theres a special basement for your lame shit

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Could we get an abstract please? "Wow" isn't giving me much to go on here.
    A G.O.P. Lawmaker Had the Virus. Nobody Told Democrats Exposed to Him.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    the facts continue to reduce the IFR and increase the asymptomatic %

But yeah bro, keep pushing a narrative thats in your own self-interest
    OK, but as a well broadcast nutjob said yesterday, "its an illness that only has a 1% fatality rate, whats to worry?"

So if 20-40-60% of people with this illness are not symptomatic yet they can spread the illness, going by nutjobs IFR around 3.25 MILLION Americans will die from this eventually.

So please enlighten me as to how that is anybodies "self interest"? Because I for one have no idea what point you are trying to score/make.

Right now no one has a handle on the real IFR.
    Ooof!

Fuck this I’m done. Wake me up in 2021.....
    “Monkeys steal Covid samples after attacking lab assistant. “

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/12...546362880?s=21

OK, but as a well broadcast nutjob said yesterday, "its an illness that only has a 1% fatality rate, whats to worry?"

So if 20-40-60% of people with this illness are not symptomatic yet they can spread the illness, around 3.25 MILLION Americans will die from this eventually.

So please enlighten me as to how that is anybodies "self interest"? Because I for one have no idea what point you are trying to score/make.

Its the #sacrificeformysafety crowd. Much of the TGR dental crew falls into that higher-risk population, they also don't have to "pay" for the 10T or so the Brrrr machine is printing. So its easy for them to advocate #fuckyourfuture to the lower risk populations. Of course there are a few tech bros who are enjoying the stay at home mandates and a few more that have seen their relative incomes increase staying at home.
    Last edited by Deebased; 05-29-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Fuck this I’m done. Wake me up in 2021.....
    “Monkeys steal Covid samples after attacking lab assistant. “

https://twitter.com/secupp/status/12...546362880?s=21
    This in the comments.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

This in the comments.

lulz......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime

So if 20-40-60% of people with this illness are not symptomatic yet they can spread the illness, going by nutjobs IFR around 3.25 MILLION Americans will die from this eventually.

Right now no one has a handle on the real IFR.
    A lot of these arguments seem to be around dismissing the virus as NBD so as to lessen the economic impact in spite of what deaths may occur. I can't opine about the ethics of this way of viewing our current situation. We do seem to go through these arguments one at a time, sometimes repeatedly, and end up back at square one after smarter people than me, Deeb, etc. point out the flaws in their logic.

One thought, just of the top of my head, at Deeb's 1% fatality rate, 3.3 million deaths would be quite the hit on the economy. To put it in perspective, the US population grows by about 2.2-2.4 million people per year, and that drives a lot of our economic growth.

Long way of saying that no matter your take on the severity of the virus, that many deaths isn't going to help our economic situation.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Take it up with the CDC if you don't like those stats.

Also, taking a small snapshot (NYC) that was horrendously mismanaged and 100% non-representative of the US population much less the world does not make a point.
    Are you innumerate? Because I used your CDC numbers. NYC is also on average healthier than the US population and those results are in line with meta-analysis from other regions and countries. In fact, a broad aggregation of seroprevalence surveys indicates COVID-19 is at least 5 to 10 times more deadly for adults than the flu, even a bad flu season.

Tough to conceive how broad the range continues to be for the asymptomatic. I've seen 25-90% as well as the postulation from MV that there its 0 and the asymptomatic are pre-symptomatic.
    It looks like you are both innumerate and mendacious because I've never written there are 0 asymptomatic. I have said meta-analysis indicates about 40% of carriers are asymptomatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    A lot of these arguments seem to be around dismissing the virus as NBD so as to lessen the economic impact in spite of what deaths may occur. I can't opine about the ethics of this way of viewing our current situation. We do seem to go through these arguments one at a time, sometimes repeatedly, and end up back at square one after smarter people than me, Deeb, etc. point out the flaws in their logic.

One thought, just of the top of my head, at Deeb's 1% fatality rate, 3.3 million deaths would be quite the hit on the economy. To put it in perspective, the US population grows by about 2.2-2.4 million people per year, and that drives a lot of our economic growth.

Long way of saying that no matter your take on the severity of the virus, that many deaths isn't going to help our economic situation.
    I dunno. Death industry certainly can’t be hurting.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

a buddy took the middle of a pandemic to open an affordable coffin company and he sold his 1st coffin
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Thinking inside the box as it were.
    Ooof!

Are you innumerate? Because I used your CDC numbers. NYC is also on average healthier than the US population and those results are in line with meta-analysis from other regions and countries. In fact, a broad aggregation of seroprevalence surveys indicates COVID-19 is at least 5 to 10 times more deadly for adults than the flu, even a bad flu season.

It looks like you are both innumerate and mendacious because I've never written there are 0 asymptomatic. I have said meta-analysis indicates about 40% of carriers are asymptomatic.
    1. Stop arguing with the trolls
    2. STOP QUOTING the trolls.

Please.

Its the #sacrificeformysafety crowd. Much of the TGR dental crew falls into that higher-risk population, they also don't have to "pay" for the 10T or so the Brrrr machine is printing. So its easy for them to advocate #fuckyourfuture to the lower risk populations. Of course there are a few tech bros who are enjoying the stay at home mandates and a few more that have seen their relative incomes increase staying at home.
    As opposed to the #sacrificeformyeconomicfuture?

While I have to commend you for the honesty of #fuckyoujustdiealready, ain't no guarantees for anyone or their future.

I cannot recall your most recent stance on #Climatechange but my guess is that is #nobigdeal either.
    Ooof!

Are you innumerate? Because I used your CDC numbers. NYC is also on average healthier than the US population and those results are in line with meta-analysis from other regions and countries. In fact, a broad aggregation seroprevalence surveys indicates COVID-19 is at least 5 to 10 times more deadly for adults than even a bad flu season.

It looks like you are both innumerate and a liar because I've never written there's 0 asymptomatic. I have written that meta-analysis indicates about 40% of carriers are asymptomatic.
    While that's your position today, but not historically.
    I've postulated 40-90% for months. You've argued incessantly that its far less and perhaps non-existent.

Regardless, welcome to the party, we're glad you're here.

Never, not once, have I argued there are no asymptomatic carriers. Because Deeb is dumb and mendacious Deeb continues to confuse/conflate infectious and/or pre-symptomatic with asymptomatic. He was confused about it back when he argued 90% of the infectious are asymptomatic, and he's confused about it now.

Maybe he should consider taking an introductory math class? There are lots of online options.