Check Out Our Shop
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    you spent 1200 on a tray for gays?
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    you spent 1200 on a tray for gays?
    that's your thing, right ? diddle around all day with your lil bucket full of douche and a ladle, skipping from thread to thread
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

Quote Originally Posted by willywhit View Post
    that's your thing, right ? diddle around all day with your lil bucket full of douche and a ladle, skipping from thread to thread
    motherfucker, thats your thing

i am just making fun of a foolish showboarder that spent 1200 on a "custom" board

how many outfits do you rotate on the slopes... 5 or 6?
    Zone Controller

motherfucker, thats your thing

i am just making fun of a foolish showboarder that spent 1200 on a "custom" board

how many outfits do you rotate on the slopes... 5 or 6?
    there should be 2 groups.
    the limp dicks that just wanna pretend to be funny and talk shit can go over into one group and the other folks that actually come here to stoke it up can go over here.if you're not into alpine snowboarding, that's fine. if you're gonna be a keyboard cowboy and taunt people like a 12 year year old, then fuck off. it's not entertaining , it's fucking lame, kook

im not the guy bending over everytime i load and unload a lift
    Zone Controller

im not the guy bending over everytime i load and unload a lift
    who gives a shit ? I have step ins. back foot clicks in as soon as I step off the chair. interesting you're the guy noticing other guys bending over.
    maybe dropped the soap a few times in the showers ? brings back memories, doesn't it ?

Smells like sex in here. Get a room, guys.

who gives a shit ? I have step ins. back foot clicks in as soon as I step off the chair. interesting you're the guy noticing other guys bending over.
    maybe dropped the soap a few times in the showers ? brings back memories, doesn't it ?
    fuck off to burton.com

i will shitpost you into oblivion

showboard fuckheads will never be accepted at world class resorts
    Zone Controller

I'd like to see a pic of that sign. and You're welcome. sorry it turned into the jerry springer show, I was just testing the waters.

welcome to TGR, btw. You'll only get JONG'd if you're rude or make a dumb comment (in theory).
    for the record, some jackass dinged one of my raceboards in line at Attitash Bear Peak years ago with all his flapping around. as in, took a chunk out that I had to epoxy. I didn't realize until we were on the chair. my buddy spotted it, topsheet edge down to the wood core. I was pissed. kid was long gone by the time we got up top.
    now, I give those dinks a stare when they flap the snow off like morons. dude, seriously ?? just getting the snow off...Really ??
    I should start a thread about this and getting your gear stepped on and idiots riding up your behind you in line. maybe not, just concentrate on the stoke instead.
    Thanks and will try to oblige on the pic. Tough crowd at times, but I'm too old to give a shit. Best place online to learn and some wicked good entertainment from behind the ropes.

Recent posts on this thread suggest that some of us cannot get along

Quote Originally Posted by XCextreme View Post
    Calling a pass is best practice. For one people can be pretty unpredictable on cat tracks You think you've got their line figured out but a whiskey jack or something startles them into a cross slope traverse faster than you can contradict yourself.

Second, beginners are pretty focused the sudden appearance of someone flying past their field of view can startle them into a fall. I've seen it happen You don't actually need to hit the person to take them out.

I guess what I'm saying is that respect is a thing. Not everybody is at your level or appreciates being a gate in the dynamic slalom of doom. Give them their space and go get rad where they aren't.
    Thats right. No one is better than another. Part of being a high level rider is respect.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Quote Originally Posted by thebrucemac View Post
    Thanks and will try to oblige on the pic. Tough crowd at times, but I'm too old to give a shit. Best place online to learn and some wicked good entertainment from behind the ropes.
    as they say, keep coming back. I don't know how long I'll stick around. This place has deteriorated quite a bit. I blame it on all the social media these days. Used to be way less shit talking and when there was it was actually edgy and comical. it is a great place to learn stuff you may not have heard about otherwise. Lots of good stoke still but seems like the static has increased dramatically. I've met a bunch of maggots through TGR over the years and have coordinated getting together and tearing it up but there were a few that were just wanna be's and weren't invited back to the ski house. just like life in general, gotta sift through a sea of BS to find the gems.

as they say, keep coming back. I don't know how long I'll stick around. This place has deteriorated quite a bit. I blame it on all the social media these days. Used to be way less shit talking and when there was it was actually edgy and comical. it is a great place to learn stuff you may not have heard about otherwise. Lots of good stoke still but seems like the static has increased dramatically. I've met a bunch of maggots through TGR over the years and have coordinated getting together and tearing it up but there were a few that were just wanna be's and weren't invited back to the ski house. just like life in general, gotta sift through a sea of BS to find the gems.
    welcome to earth

fuckerooo
    Zone Controller

i will shitpost you into oblivion
    I think someone needs to take a time out if they can't play nice in the sandbox

there should be 2 groups: maggots and faggots.
    Take that word--you know which one--and take it over to some neo-nazi forum, or better yet, shove it up your ass.

showboarders arent sophisticated enough to understand that calling somebody gay and using gay slurs doesnt work anymore

this isnt 1996

you cave dwelling shit eater
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Take that word--you know which one--and take it over to some neo-nazi forum, or better yet, shove it up your ass.
    sorry you're offended. it wasn't meant to be homophobic. just rhymes with maggots. Like steers and queers (if you saw that movie).
    I really hope the PC police haven't invaded TGR.
    if something is clearly racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc, I get that. maybe get more concerned about mtngirl types coming in here and telling us what we should and shouldn't do. I fired back , on this thread, at some shit talkers with the same level of shit talk and was scolded to slow my roll and ease up on the aggro responses. JONGS will always be JONGS here, based on how much time you've invested on TGR. There's always gonna be kooks, new and old. I think we scare enough new people off with the ski bum smart ass vibes but let's not alienate real skiers and riders that have something useful to ad. I've heard that a lot of the pro athletes that used to frequent here are mostly gone now.
    WHY is that ?

showboarders arent sophisticated enough to understand that calling somebody gay and using gay slurs doesnt work anymore

this isnt 1996

you cave dwelling shit eater
    I still ski, I don't own a snowboard that doesn't run hard boots. I started skiing as soon as I could walk.
    I'd toss in some weak insulting shit talk, but I'm not here to be a cunt.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Saying "shove it up your ass" is now highly offensive to the gay male community. They now have embraced the word "faggot" and use it regularly much like the words queen and queer.

Now try not be such a fag and by fag I don't mean like 4 black dudes getting blowjobs from 8 white guys, I mean fag like an overly sensitive internet warrior.
    dirtbag, not a dentist

sorry you're offended. it wasn't meant to be homophobic. just rhymes with maggots. Like steers and queers (if you saw that movie).
    I really hope the PC police haven't invaded TGR.
    if something is clearly racist, homophobic, misogynistic, etc, I get that. maybe get more concerned about mtngirl types coming in here and telling us what we should and shouldn't do. I fired back , on this thread, at some shit talkers with the same level of shit talk and was scolded to slow my roll and ease up on the aggro responses. JONGS will always be JONGS here, based on how much time you've invested on TGR. There's always gonna be kooks, new and old. I think we scare enough new people off with the ski bum smart ass vibes but let's not alienate real skiers and riders that have something useful to ad. I've heard that a lot of the pro athletes that used to frequent here are mostly gone now.
    WHY is that ?

never heard of ya
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Saying "shove it up your ass" is now highly offensive to the gay male community. They now have embraced the word "faggot" and use it regularly much like the words queen and queer.

Now try not be such a fag and by fag I don't mean like 4 black dudes getting blowjobs from 8 white guys, I mean fag like an overly sensitive internet warrior.
    I'm going to run this by some of my gay friends. I recently told someone here, guess who, to BLOW it out their ass, not sure if that's offensive.
    and for the record, back in the day , I raised money for groups like the HRC. pretty sure my hearts in the right place. Thanks for chiming in, seriously.

I'm going to run this by some of my gay friends. I recently told someone here, guess who, to BLOW it out their ass, not sure if that's offensive.
    and for the record, back in the day , I raised money for groups like the HRC. pretty sure my hearts in the right place. Thanks for chiming in, seriously.

In England fag means cigarettes, or like a bunder of sticks.

I'm not here to be a cunt.
    Your posts would suggest otherwise.
    "Its not the arrow, its the Indian" - M.Pinto

it's 5:00

you know what time it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blah.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	217675  

Quote Originally Posted by cmcrawfo View Post
    Your posts would suggest otherwise.
    At least he hasn't posted his nuts yet.