YourSupremeExcellency Guest

Steep and Deep camps filled?

Anyone know when Dean Cummings Big Mountain camp at Snowbird Jan 9-12th and Jackson Hole's Steep and Deep camp Feb 7-10th get filled up by? I was going to sign up for both of them the 2nd or 3rd week in Dec but I'm afraid by then they will be full (if they aren't full already).

Quote Originally Posted by YourSupremeExcellency View Post
    Anyone know when Dean Cummings Big Mountain camp at Snowbird Jan 9-12th and Jackson Hole's Steep and Deep camp Feb 7-10th get filled up by? I was going to sign up for both of them the 2nd or 3rd week in Dec but I'm afraid by then they will be full (if they aren't full already).
    I signed up my wife for the steep and deep in jackon hole in december last year and there was plenty of space still. I was told they don't normally fill up until about 3 weeks in advance.. BTW, she told me it was fun, but it wasn't worth a damn on an instruction level for an advanced rider, and certainly not worth the $$
    "JONG!!!!!" is the sound a lift tower makes when a gaper runs into it.
    -Observed at Brighton, UT

Days on snow 2007/2008 season
    Backcountry: 11
    Lift served: 11

YourSupremeExcellency Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shmoesmith View Post
    I signed up my wife for the steep and deep in jackon hole in december last year and there was plenty of space still. I was told they don't normally fill up until about 3 weeks in advance.. BTW, she told me it was fun, but it wasn't worth a damn on an instruction level for an advanced rider, and certainly not worth the $$
    Hey thanks a lot! That helps me a whole lot! Yeah I think when Doug Coombs turned it over (just like his heli-op) it started to become less hardcore and then when it started to appear in national magazines I could just see it being filled with Wall Streeters, but I think I still may check it out. Dean Cummings should still be good though.