wtb: kids skis for my daughter

Looking for some good kids skis for my 8 year old daughter...110'ish in length with bindings. Thx.
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

talk to ptex1 - he hooked me up good with my son's new skis

http://www.galacticsnowsports.com/

I just picked up some very nice atomic bode skis in a 110 for my boy.

sturtavants had some nice BIN bandits this summer on E-bay. They had some on their site as well. http://www.sturtos.com/rent_skis.html

I still have one to pass through the 110's. The really short lengths are actually going to the swap this week. Never thought I'd see that.
    Driving to Targhee

Elan shorties

I have two pairs of Elan (team carve; red or blue) in storage that I recall as 103cm...a bit small for an 8YO.

FYI for my kid this year I picked up an Atomic Race 6 in 120cm and Rossi Scratch BC in 128cm on ebay for about $65-70 shipped each...that was the best I could do!
    That's Mr. JONG to you, punk!

Galactic Holes

Oh yeah, I guess INDY GS got MY good Atomic 110cm from Galactic Snowsports because they sent me rusty crap demos after advertising as BRAND NEW. And then hassled me about returning. Needless to say I will never buy from them again.
    That's Mr. JONG to you, punk!

Volkl Carvers?

Got some Older (2003) Volkl Carvers I think 110/115ish. Would be willing to send for shipping and some beer money. Send me a pm if interested.

Bindings

Not to inter-ject here on this thread, but does anyone have any kids bindings they would part with? Hopefully with a DIN up to 7. But .75-4.5 ok as well.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by planergrader View Post
    Not to inter-ject here on this thread, but does anyone have any kids bindings they would part with? Hopefully with a DIN up to 7. But .75-4.5 ok as well.
    Thanks
    Evogear has SALOMON 608 B75 that go from 2-7.5 for $79. A little spendy but should give you room for growth.

Jay
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Thanks everyone for your help...cooltsi's post got me some Rossi Fun Girls with Rossi binders for a killer deal...they only took a day to get to my porch and my daughter is stoked as hell!!
    oh so i guess i'm the asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by planergrader View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mnflyfish View Post
    Evogear has SALOMON 608 B75 that go from 2-7.5 for $79. A little spendy but should give you room for growth.
    Way spendy for 7.5 DIN bindings, IMHO.

I have a pair of NIB Salomon 509s -- 2.5 to 9 DIN -- that look like they're never going to get used now that I picked up a few pairs of Look Jr Team 7s. If I let them go, they'd be $30 plus shipping. If you're interested, let me know and I'll double-check my kids' binding inventory and also the manual for the 509s, just to be sure that they're compatible with both junior and adult DIN soles.
    not counting days 2016-17

That's too bad. This was the second pair I had bought from them w/o incident. I will seriously question purchasing from them again after hearing this.

Quote Originally Posted by bobski View Post
    Oh yeah, I guess INDY GS got MY good Atomic 110cm from Galactic Snowsports because they sent me rusty crap demos after advertising as BRAND NEW. And then hassled me about returning. Needless to say I will never buy from them again.