Any Northern NJ riders out there?

Anyone else ride in the Northern NJ area? Round Valley, Chimney Rock, Lewis Morris, Mahlon Dickerson, Ringwood, etc?

Interested in riding with a fellow maggot?

Also, anyone interested in the 24 hours of Allamuchy? http://www.24hoursofallamuchy.com

My family is from those parts. I usually get down there a bunch in the summer. Might be interested to go for a ride. I never really got into biking when I was there so I have no idea where to go.

Originally posted by Bluebird
    My family is from those parts. I usually get down there a bunch in the summer. Might be interested to go for a ride. I never really got into biking when I was there so I have no idea where to go.
    Drop me a line if you'd like to be shown around.

I am in.
    But I need to tune my ride first

PM me your email and I can send you info on a group ride that goes off every Wed. in Morristown. Good group of guys and riders.
    will work for food.

I am going to be back in the area in the begining of June. I have rode ringwood a little bit last summer, love to ride it more this summer.

Originally posted by iskipowder21
    I am going to be back in the area in the begining of June. I have rode ringwood a little bit last summer, love to ride it more this summer.
    Like I said above, drop me a line when you're in town. I don't know my way around Ringwood too well as I've onlyl raced there and never really paid attention to where I was going.

Planning on buying a bike this summer, so i won't be good enough for this. But it would be kickass to ride with some of you guys this summer......
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

Talking

Hmmm, I already have the advanced copy photos!

Wink

even babies hate you odin
    Last edited by kush1; 04-10-2004 at 09:22 PM.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

Moment skis

I ride all of the aforementioned locales. Just rode in Waywayanda this past Saturday... sadly, I'm not very good even though I've been at it for a while.

road trip + rocks = ouch

That said, I'm usually an every other weekend rider... and would be down for some other company. My normal riding partner's wife is due in July... so he may have to bail soon!!

Originally posted by road trip
    I ride all of the aforementioned locales. Just rode in Waywayanda this past Saturday... sadly, I'm not very good even though I've been at it for a while.

road trip + rocks = ouch

That said, I'm usually an every other weekend rider... and would be down for some other company. My normal riding partner's wife is due in July... so he may have to bail soon!!
    No need to be "very good." Just the desire to get out there and have a good time. PM me if you're interested in riding together.

I will be back in dirty jersey by mid may and would love some more riding partners. Any of you ride street at all, princeton a fav of mine? I am into dirtjumping alot also if you know any places. I'll drop a line when I get back east.
    "Is it necessary to disdain the affluent Escalade driver in the ski area parking lot just because he never threw caution to the wind and gave up work, meat, and let his hair grow in the surreal international sojourn of powder skiing and self-actualiztion?"

WELL OF COURSE, thats why I am me and you aren't