Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,688

    Any Northern NJ riders out there?

    Anyone else ride in the Northern NJ area? Round Valley, Chimney Rock, Lewis Morris, Mahlon Dickerson, Ringwood, etc?

    Interested in riding with a fellow maggot?

    Also, anyone interested in the 24 hours of Allamuchy? http://www.24hoursofallamuchy.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    On a fixed grip somewhere
    Posts
    1,976
    My family is from those parts. I usually get down there a bunch in the summer. Might be interested to go for a ride. I never really got into biking when I was there so I have no idea where to go.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,688
    Originally posted by Bluebird
    My family is from those parts. I usually get down there a bunch in the summer. Might be interested to go for a ride. I never really got into biking when I was there so I have no idea where to go.
    Drop me a line if you'd like to be shown around.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty Jerzy
    Posts
    234
    I am in.
    But I need to tune my ride first

    PM me your email and I can send you info on a group ride that goes off every Wed. in Morristown. Good group of guys and riders.
    will work for food.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    246
    I am going to be back in the area in the begining of June. I have rode ringwood a little bit last summer, love to ride it more this summer.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,688
    Originally posted by iskipowder21
    I am going to be back in the area in the begining of June. I have rode ringwood a little bit last summer, love to ride it more this summer.
    Like I said above, drop me a line when you're in town. I don't know my way around Ringwood too well as I've onlyl raced there and never really paid attention to where I was going.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    2,412
    Planning on buying a bike this summer, so i won't be good enough for this. But it would be kickass to ride with some of you guys this summer......
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

    Moment skis

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Gare du Lyon
    Posts
    4,912

    Talking

    Hmmm, I already have the advanced copy photos!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    2,412

    Wink

    even babies hate you odin
    Last edited by kush1; 04-10-2004 at 09:22 PM.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

    Moment skis

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    new JERSEY
    Posts
    2,596
    I ride all of the aforementioned locales. Just rode in Waywayanda this past Saturday... sadly, I'm not very good even though I've been at it for a while.

    road trip + rocks = ouch

    That said, I'm usually an every other weekend rider... and would be down for some other company. My normal riding partner's wife is due in July... so he may have to bail soon!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Joisey
    Posts
    1,688
    Originally posted by road trip
    I ride all of the aforementioned locales. Just rode in Waywayanda this past Saturday... sadly, I'm not very good even though I've been at it for a while.

    road trip + rocks = ouch

    That said, I'm usually an every other weekend rider... and would be down for some other company. My normal riding partner's wife is due in July... so he may have to bail soon!!
    No need to be "very good." Just the desire to get out there and have a good time. PM me if you're interested in riding together.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    The Higher the better
    Posts
    442
    I will be back in dirty jersey by mid may and would love some more riding partners. Any of you ride street at all, princeton a fav of mine? I am into dirtjumping alot also if you know any places. I'll drop a line when I get back east.
    "Is it necessary to disdain the affluent Escalade driver in the ski area parking lot just because he never threw caution to the wind and gave up work, meat, and let his hair grow in the surreal international sojourn of powder skiing and self-actualiztion?"

    WELL OF COURSE, thats why I am me and you aren't

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •