Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    WTF?!?! My popcorn is getting cold. Damn you 3names you fkn cried wolf didn't you?

Had to go take an astronomy test otherwise this would have been posted sooner.

Thanks to a little research by 3names, I was able to locate the number of the shop that sick rick used to work at (Pepi Sports in Vail). The guy I talked to said that he hasn't worked there for years but he now works at Christy Sports in Vail. They are getting a phone call right now.

don't make the confrontation over the phone, find out his hours and send a posse of mags to kick some ass
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

if anyone wants to cruise out from boulder for a little ass kicking...
    haha, but seriously, i hope you figure this shit out. i hate how some people have no sense of social responsibility.
    i shred the gnar

blue balls and buttered fingers of kernel teeth picking.

I can go in tomorrow afternoon if there is a riot, I want to be part of chaos in the village.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

I can be there after 4:00. Just let me know
    あなたのおっぱいは富士山のように美しいです。富士

Kendo Yamamoto "1984"

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Rick View Post
    I recently injured my lower back, on the mountain. Have done this many times over the last ten years that I have been living in the mountains. I am in relatively good shape, get about 100-120+ on my skis each year barring injury. I commute to work all summer on my bike. and was wondering if anyone could offer some advice on a good course of treatment, that maybe i havent thought of. i work on my core to strengthen and try to protect my back whenever i am doing manual labor which is pretty much all summer.

I am going in for more MRI's soon to make sure that there is no disk damage or hairline fractures. have full confidence in my doctors in the vail valley. but am wondering if anyone has had the same issues and found a course of treatment or workout program that helped. any comments would be appreciated, I am tired of being in PT eventhough the physical therapists are very attractive.
    Achilles heel = Lower back. Hope this turns out well. DB gets what he deserves and you get your skis GBB.
    Last edited by cptpowder; 10-16-2007 at 10:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

I hope to see a good old fashioned ass-whooping tale before my bedtime....

That's a shitty situation all around.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I say god damn! I would hit that shit double, switch, and then give a moustache ride to the road.

I'm going to be really, really dissapointed if there's no TR from this. Someone has to document, maybe even a video TR with a helmet cam.

"5 mins alone" could be on the soundtrack.

This is gonna be so sweet tommorow

My popcorn is starting to get stale and I have to sleep soon.
    its the whisky talking

This post will become worthless with out a live feed..Will settle for a good video...Last thing we want is blurrey pics from a fuckin kodak throw away.

The Pubes

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Well fair enough I guess, I'm new at this. I think I've done three deals or so.

So who is responsible if a person send a package US Mail, they set it on the door step, and someone steals it. The sender thinks the recipient is to blame, and the recipient thinks the opposite. Seems easier to send in some fashion with a signature required.

Again, someone sent me a $260 beacon and I'm glad it showed up (not dissing him) but what if someone swiped it, what then?
    As a seller, if you send something USPS you should at least keep a receipt, or pay for delivery confirmation. If you have that, I'd say it's the buyer who is "out". But there is no rule that I am aware of, it is just one of the slight dangers of private party sales.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Nice work. Having his place of employment is huge!

If I owned/ran a ski shop, and found out an employee had filched on a ski deal and made off with a couple hundred bucks, I'd for sure start to wonder whether it was a good idea to have that employee in my shop anymore.
    Everything is coming up Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by nick > jesus View Post
    i dont know about any one else, but i would be shitting myself if i knew blurred was on his way to my house

"you know who we are? we are associates of your business partner give back bloom. You do remember your business parter?"

Just got off of the phone with him. He had a surprised tone when I told him I had bought a pair of skis off of him about a month ago and that he already cashed the check. His excuse was that the shop has been closed and that's why he hasn't shipped them out. He proceeded to say that he will have UPS pick them up tomorrow.

We'll see what happens.

Good for you. He's probably just a total idiot.
    And if not, now he knows you know how to find him.

I'll bet you get the skis.
    Everything is coming up Brady.

Wow, good that you actually spoke to him. It will be interesting to see what happens. Come on, RICK, dont be a DICK, ship the STICKS!
    "If you are prepared for zombies, you are prepared for anything"

De Oppresso Liber

What a dipshit

Fucking liar!!

dammit!.......no fistacuffs then?

Quote Originally Posted by givebackbloom View Post
    Just got off of the phone with him. He had a surprised tone when I told him I had bought a pair of skis off of him about a month ago and that he already cashed the check. His excuse was that the shop has been closed and that's why he hasn't shipped them out. He proceeded to say that he will have UPS pick them up tomorrow.

We'll see what happens.
    MANNNNN, FUCK THAT.

It's clear the guy was trying to rip you off. Give me the location of the store, and I'll go in and have a talk with him in the next hour, and IF, he has the skis, I'll take them and ship them to you. Fuck this guy.

PS, I'll bring my camera. It's photoshop time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    I'll bring my camera. It's photoshop time.

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    MANNNNN, FUCK THAT.

It's clear the guy was trying to rip you off. Give me the location of the store, and I'll go in and have a talk with him in the next hour, and IF, he has the skis, I'll take them and ship them to you. Fuck this guy.

PS, I'll bring my camera. It's photoshop time.
    I really hope to get rip roaring drunk with you someday!