Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    #### Long Live Mr. Poundkey!!! ####

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    #### Long Live Mr. Poundkey!!! ####
    Holy Shit! Hahahahaha I laughed my ass off when I saw that name!
    Just ski down there and jump of a somethin' fer cryin' out loud!

-Pain McShlonkey

Quote Originally Posted by DaveTV View Post
    Heh. Two of the top five threads there are from CWB. So did that fool ever stop, or is he still stalking the net?
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

And DINS? Fiddler should know.
    Last edited by grrrr; 10-11-2007 at 02:49 PM.
    Living vicariously through myself.

SP- how about re-vamping the Skier Responsibility Code you and Reno Ripper put together years & years ago at K2? (I'm dating myself on how long I've been away) Would be a great reminder for the upcoming season!

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Heh. Two of the top five threads there are from CWB. So did that fool ever stop, or is he still stalking the net?
    gig is global internet government. gig is my idea for a web site. I got this idea in portland , oregon , in the spring of 2000. I created gig so that skiers could save earth now. I created gig so that the ski media could lead the world media. gig is the mission of all skiers. all skiers accept this mission. GIG WILL UPDATE AND CLARIFY THE CURRENT POLICY OF THE IMF ( INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ) AND THE UN ( UNITED NATIONS ) AND THE US NAVY , FOR EVERY COUNTRY , IN EVERY LANGUAGE , AUDIO AND VISUAL. gig will have no money. gig is journalism. I will own all of gig until I donate gig to the civilized world on april 5 , 2027. the civilized world is all the nations with a decreasing population. all gig employees will have a full tax history made public online before and during employment. GIG WILL PUT SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC PRESSURE ON ALL GOVERNMENTS TO PROVIDE ALL PEOPLE WITH TOTAL AND FREE ACCESS TO ALL FORMS OF BIRTH CONTROL. this will create a permanent decline in the human population. this is the only way to save earth. I hold this truth to be self evident. gig is clean air. gig is clean water. gig is the future of journalism. gig is why the internet exists. gig is simple. gig is two things. freedom and equality. all women have the right to control thier own bodies. that is equality. all women have the right to decide to not be pregnant. freedom. imf cash is american taxpayers cash. my fellow americans will know when , how , who , if , what , where , and why thier money is spent. that is freedom. please vote for charles webster baer for president of the usa in 2004 and 2008. as the only real skier running for president , or as the best skier running for president , I represent all skiers in the political arena by default. I think that I am the best man for the job. I feel that I will be elected and re elected. MY CAMPAIGN WILL BE MELLOW , RESPECTFUL , RELAXED , POSITIVE , AND ISSUE ORIENTED. its time for skiers to stand up and be heard. its time for the ski media to take what is thiers. I am for less government than bush. I am for less taxes than bush. I am for more isolationism than bush. I am for zero immigration. I am for the legalization of drugs , nudity , suicide and assisted suicide. bush is for censorship and the integration of church and state. I am for freedom and the seperation of church and state. please respond to this thread. it is time for skiers to lead. if you have a real name , ask your lawyers if you can use it. your opinion matters. you can make a difference. skiers are in a position to really influence this crucial decade. peace.

Thumbs up

Posting in rare oldschooler circle-jack thread.

Welcome back Q-bert! You've missed a bunch since you've been gone. I mean, we got some new emoticons and everything!

i keep wanting to say that we're now in dire need of a geriatric forum, but i feel i've exhausted the posting limit that my join date allows for this thread

There are CWB treads over at Powdermag right now.

powder pyg still posts now and again usually pictures of k2stu.
    Move along nothing to see here.

gig is global internet government. gig is my idea for a web site. I got this idea in portland , oregon , in the spring of 2000. I created gig so that skiers could save earth now. I created gig so that the ski media could lead the world media. gig is the mission of all skiers. all skiers accept this mission. GIG WILL UPDATE AND CLARIFY THE CURRENT POLICY OF THE IMF ( INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND ) AND THE UN ( UNITED NATIONS ) AND THE US NAVY , FOR EVERY COUNTRY , IN EVERY LANGUAGE , AUDIO AND VISUAL. gig will have no money. gig is journalism. I will own all of gig until I donate gig to the civilized world on april 5 , 2027. the civilized world is all the nations with a decreasing population. all gig employees will have a full tax history made public online before and during employment. GIG WILL PUT SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC PRESSURE ON ALL GOVERNMENTS TO PROVIDE ALL PEOPLE WITH TOTAL AND FREE ACCESS TO ALL FORMS OF BIRTH CONTROL. this will create a permanent decline in the human population. this is the only way to save earth. I hold this truth to be self evident. gig is clean air. gig is clean water. gig is the future of journalism. gig is why the internet exists. gig is simple. gig is two things. freedom and equality. all women have the right to control thier own bodies. that is equality. all women have the right to decide to not be pregnant. freedom. imf cash is american taxpayers cash. my fellow americans will know when , how , who , if , what , where , and why thier money is spent. that is freedom. please vote for charles webster baer for president of the usa in 2004 and 2008. as the only real skier running for president , or as the best skier running for president , I represent all skiers in the political arena by default. I think that I am the best man for the job. I feel that I will be elected and re elected. MY CAMPAIGN WILL BE MELLOW , RESPECTFUL , RELAXED , POSITIVE , AND ISSUE ORIENTED. its time for skiers to stand up and be heard. its time for the ski media to take what is thiers. I am for less government than bush. I am for less taxes than bush. I am for more isolationism than bush. I am for zero immigration. I am for the legalization of drugs , nudity , suicide and assisted suicide. bush is for censorship and the integration of church and state. I am for freedom and the seperation of church and state. please respond to this thread. it is time for skiers to lead. if you have a real name , ask your lawyers if you can use it. your opinion matters. you can make a difference. skiers are in a position to really influence this crucial decade. peace.
    DaveTV IS CWB?

BURN HIM!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN HIM!!!!!!!
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Cultvo has posted recently, roll-gybe not all that long ago (edit:1/'07, so a while ago but not THAT long). Geronimo (s) are still around. Spicoli went away, came back after quite a while as both Keoni and Maynard, then dropped out again, dunno why exactly, but he was having some issues.
    Last edited by iceman; 10-11-2007 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmear View Post
    NWJohnGalt
    I always suspected that he was Mr._G.

Probably not, though.

yo. sup.

Ohhhh, the memories...

Anyone know what happened to hot_sauce?

Talking

for the Kirkwood heads:

Donde esta, SSSDave?

DaveTV IS CWB?

BURN HIM!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN HIM!!!!!!!
    I cut&pasted that from the web archive, Einstein..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    for the Kirkwood heads:

Donde esta, SSSDave?
    Last seen making 783 turns down Fawn Ridge. Word is the snow melted before he could get out.

What about Laght? Still drinking beers on the lift?

Dave: Is that emocon smashing your sarcasm meter?

Last seen making 783 turns down Fawn Ridge. Word is the snow melted before he could get out.

What about Laght? Still drinking beers on the lift?

Dave: Is that emocon smashing your sarcasm meter?
    I'd rather be accused of being Highway Star than CWB alias. Just wanted THAT one clear..
    http://charles.webster.baer.isgay.com/

Wayyyyy back
    . . .