Talking Leroy Jenkins: "Honestly I think I'm a pretty good skier". Whiskey...Tango...Foxtrot

http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=59652

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGOT
    Honestly, I think I'm a pretty good skier. There is a very small percentage of people better than me. However, the upper end of that small percentage makes me look like a drunk beginner with three left feet and no depth perception.

I recommend you stop being such a faggot. You're in the backseat.
    Get the fuck outta the back seat!!!

This thread sucks. Delete it you lonely, sad douchenozzel.

I don't know, there is definitely some potential here.

I don't feel one way or another about douchebag jenkins, but the thread title made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    This thread sucks. Delete it you lonely, sad douchenozzel.
    Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    I don't know, there is definitely some potential here.
    The strange thing is, you are both sorta right. But I think the fact that this alias was stalking (or lurking or spending any time at all) over at Epic to find this makes alto the winner here. This seems especially true when you consider you could find plenty of posts by Leroy here on tgr just like this, so spending time at epic and posting a stalker thread like this seems sad and pathetic in a way not often seen even here. Plus I'm drunk so take this for what it's worth.
    "They don't think it be like it is, but it do."

it times like this you just have to "crank dat batman"....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg9KDT1kSMc
    "When the mountains speak, wise men listen" -John Muir

The audio made me laugh. I'm suprised that Leroy Jongking hasnt been made up yet. I thought about it. But being from Aspen such an unrealistic place to grow up I give him the benefit of the doubt. He's probably pretty gung ho skier.After all he grew up in Aspen .

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredElevens View Post
    I don't feel one way or another about douchebag jenkins, but the thread title made me laugh out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Joe Joe Junior Shabadoo View Post
    The strange thing is, you are both sorta right. But I think the fact that this alias was stalking (or lurking or spending any time at all) over at Epic to find this makes alto the winner here. This seems especially true when you consider you could find plenty of posts by Leroy here on tgr just like this, so spending time at epic and posting a stalker thread like this seems sad and pathetic in a way not often seen even here. Plus I'm drunk so take this for what it's worth.
    ^^^^ 2nded (respectively).

To plagiarize Blurred: another excellent example of "Back-Seat-Stalkulation" (that did make me chuckle)

^^^ very true he could have just hit a bump or somthing and got thrown into the backseat for a sec, also he probably his in the top percentile of skier id say that most people on this board are in the top 10 percent when compared to most the people at ur average ski area, and he did acknolage that there are many people way better than him.

From the photo LJ looks like a young,athletic skier that could use more time on the Snow. The OP just has no class.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Mr. Jenkins kicked my ass around the Highlands once, so I guess I must really suck.
    Ride Fast, Live slow.

We're mountain people. This is what we do, this is how we live. -D.C.

This thread sucks.

Awwwwww, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Someone CARES about me. Smooches stalker alias guy. Smooches.

BTW, to anyone who cares at all, that comment was meant to say that while I'm better than most "skiers" thats not saying much. An ignorant tourist once asked me if I was sponsored and famous. That doesn't mean I'm good, it just means that he had never seen a really good skier, and most people suck. As far as real skiers, (not tourists or hobbyists) I pretty much suck.

Its just like saying you're in good shape relative to everyone else, just because 90% of our country just sits on their asses, eats fast food and smokes cigarettes.

I am kind of curious as to who is behind this alias though. I can't think of anyone that I have pissed off enough to motivate them into spending their time harassing me.

Don't feel bad, it's like a rite of initiation. Now you are one of the gang.

So what's the story with the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    So what's the story with the pic?
    Well I don't know about a story, but as for an excuse, I blame it all on the EHPs. Its actually kind of a fun thing to do with pintails, is you have your skis parallel to the fall line, and instead of making a normal turn where your skis point down the hill, then back across, you rock back onto your tails, then pivot over to the new side. Way quicker and it can be more controllable than a normal turn. Its also kinda fun, the tails just slice through EVERYTHING, and you get this floaty flying feeling. It works great to ski cut up chop fast, as long as you're not airing anything.

I actually kinda like that picture. For one, its funny as fuck, but I also like the fact that the whole background is pretty much one big vapor cloud.

Hooleee fuk
    . . .

How the fuck did that come back up?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

jenkum huffing is the answer