Page 7 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

unepic iphone photos. not really sure why people rave about the cam in this thing, to me it's shit.

I call this one 'shart on chicken legs'. One of the dryer days lately. Perspective makes my feet look like that dude's hands in that burger commercial

The ladyfriend on her first MTB ride up in the Sycline area

Last edited by Crystal_Mt_Dreamin; 04-28-2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: i'm an idjit
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

First ride of the year...6.5 weeks post clavicle surgery I felt so good, but have to be super careful riding downhill for the next couple weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1122.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	546.0 KB 
ID:	96766  
    you sketchy character, you

Quote Originally Posted by altachic View Post
    First ride of the year...6.5 weeks post clavicle surgery I felt so good, but have to be super careful riding downhill for the next couple weeks.
    Nice. In my experience, once I got through those first couple rides (and the resulting aches and pain, particularly the day after), I was basically good to go with very little discomfort.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Agreed. I have had no issues from my clavicle surgery. It's the wrist and knees that get ya.

awesome pics, found more than a few desktop backgrounds

some of yall are just crazy though

I love the view from this preserve...seems like the whole world is laid out for my amusement! The blue off in the distance is the Pacific Ocean, btw.

Bozeman may be a cold, snowy hell hole right now, but riding out west towards the Continental Divide does not suck ... and it's dry!

No action stoke as I was flying solo today. So just poser shots:

After one day of riding, these tubes gave out on me. Junk! It also might because I tried to steamroll a cactus ...

More poser stoke from today:

Headed back out tomorrow afternoon to get some more miles on the new ride with an effort to be less of a MTB JONG.
    Last edited by Bobcat Sig; 05-01-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: url != img

^^^ Lewis and Clark Caverns Loop? If so did you ride clock wise or counter?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingleberry View Post
    pissing in a sink? fucking rookies. Shit in an oven, then you'll be pro.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeywrenchMoose View Post
    ^^^ Lewis and Clark Caverns Loop? If so did you ride clock wise or counter?
    Yessir. Did two loops. Clockwise up at the Greer Gulch trailhead and then some Bozeman Mags hooked it up with a shuttle run down the back side from the visitor center up top. It did not suck.

In other news, I'm going to spray paint all the fucking cactus with safety orange paint so I don't roll over them again...

^^^what you call a "cold, snowy hell hole", I call the "best snow pack in 20 years". To each his own -- nice to see that Lewis & Clark is good to go.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

Quote Originally Posted by butterscotch View Post
    ^^^what you call a "cold, snowy hell hole", I call the "best snow pack in 20 years". To each his own -- nice to see that Lewis & Clark is good to go.
    Oh, no doubt. Lots of snow = teh awesome. But waiting until June is not. Can't have your cake and eat it too, right?

Sunflowers are out bump.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0875.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	449.4 KB 
ID:	97896

Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Reporting from North Lake Tahoe! Most of our trails are still buried in many, many feet of snow, though the snow is melting quickly. I neglected to shoot anything on yesterday's ride... if I ride tomorrow, I shall try my best to bring back pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Nice. In my experience, once I got through those first couple rides (and the resulting aches and pain, particularly the day after), I was basically good to go with very little discomfort.
    Quote Originally Posted by hev View Post
    Agreed. I have had no issues from my clavicle surgery. It's the wrist and knees that get ya.
    6 weeks to the day for me (opted against the surgery for now) since my crash and I pedaled my DJ up and down the street for the 1st time! Felt good but I also separated my AC joint in my shoulder so that's a lot more tender than the clavicle. Can't wait to ride but the doc says another 4-6 weeks . Guess the trainer will have to do...
    - - - - Skiing is for little fat kids - - - - - -

I felt so good, but have to be super careful riding downhill for the next couple weeks.
    I hear that, except for me it will be a couple more months. Learning how to ride with my left foot forward on smooth mellow trails for now...What better time for a trip to Helena? First time I've been out taking pics and doing what I love in quite a while. It was glorious.

Cool rainbow on the way home.

It's gonna be a while till we ride high country this year, Spanish Peaks:

Gallatin Range, 6/17/11:

"The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Ontario:

Love this! especially the canada
    shots!

Tone is back! Whaddup dude? Nice to see ya getting better Your dad is doing a helluva job this year keeping the trails in good shape. It's been wet, mucky, wet and wet this year but I can get in there and ride for four hours with all his good work.

Donkeykong - Where is that in your pics? It's not too rocky Looks like the kinda place I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonshackle View Post
    Ontario:

That's a dope shot. He didn't go down did he?
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

adam is offline The Shred Pirate Roberts

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    That's a dope shot. He didn't go down did he?
    He did indeed, the exit on that berm is pretty tight, and we've all gone down on it once or twice. Still hasn't convinced us to rebuild it