Iceland Kajakers around ???

Do you kajak in Iceland ? Any info ??? bf

beat it. kook.

Iceland

Iceland has great boating, mainly just waterfalls. Jon Andresson, jon@icexdescents.com is the man there. There is an outdoor store called Nanuck I think that could direct you to other kayakers as well. There is an out of print book called the Icelandic Waterfall Guidebook which is the defacto kayaking guide as well. That place rocks for park and Huck.

Quote Originally Posted by nbt View Post
    Iceland has great boating, mainly just waterfalls. Jon Andresson, jon@icexdescents.com is the man there. There is an outdoor store called Nanuck I think that could direct you to other kayakers as well. There is an out of print book called the Icelandic Waterfall Guidebook which is the defacto kayaking guide as well. That place rocks for park and Huck.

Thanks to you from Hägars son ( Hägars descendent, male ) and Hägar dottir ( Hägars descendent, female ) ( funnily me and my ma are descendents of Swedish nobles and knights who derive from Hägar the Viking , so we try if Iceland is better for us )

Me and my ma and the Diesel 75 are booked for 2 weeks Iceland next July - so we need any information that can be given.I want to do some trips on my own there - but in the icy water a sinking can be deadly, so I am lingering still.