WTB: ___DH/GS suit___

looking for something cheeeep. preferably not pink neon, either.

Me: 5'9 175# 32 inseam, 30 waist.

pm me.
    thanks

Umm I could probly steal you and ugly purple and pink XC suit they hurt like hell if you fall though
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

I think I'll pass on the offer to receive stolen goods.

And monkey, re-read words six through seven in my post above, thanks.

How cheap are we talking? under $200? under $100?

check here for some just ok looking ones that go for $175. Artech

There is one here for $149. Reliable Racing

There are also quite a few used ones here. One is even advertised as Jake Fiala's, going for $100. I didn't look through everything but this place would probably be your best bet. There's also a lot of race stuff too. NE Masters

One thing I would advise is to go to your local ski ship or wherever they sell GS suits near you and try on a few suits for size reference. I thought, even using the dimentions on the Spyder website, that I would be a medium. Turns out I'm a large.

Also, do a search here, I recall some maggots had GS suits sitting around that they were willing to sell. Trainnvain was nice enough to hook me up with his for free. Coolest thing anyone's ever done for me.

good luck.

edit: oh yeah, there are always a bunch on ebay. Most go for around $100 or less.
    Last edited by dipstik; 04-05-2004 at 05:42 PM.

On a related note I coulda bought a bright pink spyder one that fit at a ski swap for $30 but I only had $25 its the pimp ski suit woulda been way fun to show up to xc races in it
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Wanna buy this one? Spyder GS suit with pads in various places here and there. I am about 5´10 150
    make an offer... I also have some bitchin´ Spyder slalom pants from god knows when, complete with Kodak and US Ski team patches. Purple with turquoise spiderwebs on the thighs. Seeeexxxxxxyyyyy!

Edit: The GS suit has good World Cup tele mojo, and ended up in second place at the race (Coulour Extreme on Blackcomb BC, 2000) pictured. So it has that going for it. Which is nice.
    Last edited by hop; 04-18-2004 at 02:05 PM.
    Putting the "core" in corporate, one turn at a time.

Metalmücil 2010 - 2013 "Go Home" album is now a free download

The Bonin Petrels

Heh, this is like when race cars get sold. "Fully sorted DH suit, never wrecked, never crapped in, took 3 podiums during '99-'00 World Cup season."

I've got two suits you could buy for super cheap Geoff. Like $50 bucks or something. PM me.