Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You mean like a shock absorbing seat in a Dagger kayak that he is working on with Turner? Yeah, it's a big secret.

edit: Lakes, your name is Jesse, right? You probably know my wife, Ramey.....

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    You mean like a shock absorbing seat in a Dagger kayak that he is working on with Turner? Yeah, it's a big secret.
    The details he was sharing were about a whole schock absorbing frame... and not in a Dagger boat...

Wow. I grew up in the town of Hay River, just down the road from this spot. Spent a lot of time poking around Alexandra and Louise Falls area. Didn't paddle back then, but that didn't matter anyways. No one was looking to hit "features" like Alexandra Falls in the late 80s and early 90s, at least from what I remember. Interesting to see Hay River make the news, I don't think many people in Canada even know where it is (popn. = 3000 very isolated people).

sweetness

wow thats sick
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

Ridonkulous.
    The Griz

Dropping 3 to 5 meters is still scary to my if you get sucked back.

MIT claims to have conducted the lowest ski jump ever at below one nanometer.This makes more sense to me !!!

the one thing that yall have to understand is that no matter how much shit you want to talk about it being stupid or lucky, you're wrong. I am a close friend to both of the boys, and i will asure you that both of them have waterfalls down to some what of a science. it takes alot of practice and time to truely understand what is happening when running drops of that caliber. the fact is that they both were completely in control.

and for the record, more just to prove that this shit isn't just luck. in the past three while traveling with Tyler he has not only set the world record but run 6 different drops over 70 feet cleaning each of them. One that would have unofficially set the world record over tao's drop(100ft), and that was only weeks ago. so maybe ya'll should just accept that people are good at these things, even if you disagree with it