Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Yo APK,

I'm thinking about taking of work and skiing Tuesday too, what time are you leaving on Monday?

stump--depending on how windy this storm is coming in, you should think about someplace other than jay. ask basom how many big days this season were spent hiking at jay instead of riding lifts because of the wind...

if i can get out there, it's going to be stowe for that reason.

Good point. Ugh - more variables to add to the equation. Stowe's about 3.5 hours from the bean as well, no?

3.5 in my shitty jeep that doesn't do better than 75. you should be able to make it in 3

fuck skiing

eh, not bad.

you've helped me eliminate the idea of an overnight trip. thanks. what a pain in the ass this is. god i hope this transfer to SLC works out for next year....

To all of you fucking complainers:

Quit your fucking bitching and whining, get in your car on Tuesday morning and drive your slack asses up here and ski some shiz.

That is all.
    fighting gravity on a daily basis

WhiteRoom Skis
    Handcrafted in Northern Vermont
    www.whiteroomcustomskis.com

Originally posted by stump832
    eh, not bad.

you've helped me eliminate the idea of an overnight trip.
    mmm...i don't know. the pain in the ass thing abotu stowe is that they open at like 730, so expect leaving boston at like 2am to make it there for opening if there's any weather.

Originally posted by Vinman
    To all of you fucking complainers:

fuck that. i'm sick if ski season and dealing with it. besides monday's going to be the day.

sderjk l;g;sfdkl

fuck i fucking hate motherfucking sking.

son of a bitch.

god i hope this transfer to SLC works out for next year....
    glad to hear I'm not the only who's given up on the EC this year, this storm just seems like it could be one more big disappointment.

my "transfer" to SLC/Park City for next season is pretty definite at this point, so I can't wait to get out there. only question is when, but since I make my own hours and can work from anywhere, it could be anytime in the next six months, but early fall is most likely.

Originally posted by mildbill.
    fuck that. i'm sick if ski season and dealing with it. besides monday's going to be the day.

sderjk l;g;sfdkl

fuck i fucking hate motherfucking sking.
    Right, correct that get your slack asses in your cars on Monday morning and get up here.

Edit: MB think about that anger management class your office sponsors, you got issues.

WhiteRoom Skis

Originally posted by Vinman
    Edit: MB think about that anger management class your office sponsors, you got issues.
    you must have been on causeway street last friday night...

FUCK SKIINGaweroij v5t;sg klej;xcviobtfg

taetguisgggggggggggg4trtttuerw ;cvoi guvkfuck fuck fuck fuck skiing. motherfukcing iruaclke sdu;vjkcm

so which is goingt o be the rufcfruckfuck skiing mfuck fuck sking fucking hate skiing.

so which day is going to be the day. abotut o call the boss and ask if i can get monday or tuesday off if i work the rest of the day to day.

fuck skiing why cna't it just rain and be over with.

regardless of the results of this storm, i have decided that my east coast days are over. We have had something like 20% sun during the past 2 months... those greybird days get old after a while. It gets hard to progress as a skier- other then bumps and hard landings.. and those get old after a while. Sure some good stuff is around- tucks- stowe- jay-- the nostaliga of a snowy morning in EC woods is awesome, but ill take the puking fluff of LCC anyday.

Back to the WC for me.. see ya fall 04

btw, ill be at K... monday
    Pico if we get enough snow.. motivate for a hike

rant over.

I just read the NWS storm warning again and it looks like Monday will be the day......I think. But it is gogin to continue to snow into Tuesday so........ Tuesday should be good too.

So what I am really saying is that I don't know

If you ready this

"THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE CONTINUES A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR THE WESTERN SLOPES OF THE GREEN MOUNTAINS IN NORTHERN AND CENTRAL VERMONT FOR TONIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY MORNING. OCCASIONAL SNOW IS EXPECTED THIS AFTERNOON AND WILL CONTINUE TO FALL THROUGH MONDAY NIGHT. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS BY TUESDAY MORNING WILL BE IN THE 6TO 12 INCH RANGE."

It sounds like tuesday

if you read this

Winter storm warning tonight through Tuesday morning.
    Today. Cloudy with occasional rain or snow. Up to 2 inches of accumulation is possible. Mainly above 1500 feet. Highs 40 to 45. Light and variable winds becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph this afternoon.

Tonight. Cloudy with periods of snow. Snow may be mixed with rain early. 2 to 4 inches of accumulation. Brisk with lows 25 to 30. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph and gusty. Chance of snow 90 percent.

Monday. Periods of snow. Additional accumulation 2 to 4 inches. Brisk and colder with highs 25 to 30. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph and gusty. Chance of snow 80 percent.

Monday night. Snow showers likely. Total accumulation of 6 to 12 inches. Brisk with lows in the upper teens. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 60 percent.

Sounds like Monday.

????

WhiteRoom Skis

It is gonna rain and take every bit of snow with it. It's gonna rain a lot. No snow.

Monday's the day for me. Winds don't seem like they'll be too bad: 15-25 shouldn't shut down the lifts at Jay, so I may head up there. How's the coverage @ Stowe - lots of closures on their report - should that influence the choice for tomorrow?

Monday's the day for me. Winds don't seem like they'll be too bad: 15-25 shouldn't shut down the lifts at Jay, so I may head up there. How's the coverage @ Stowe - lots of closures on their report - should that influence the choice for tomorrow?
    more closed trails = better poaching.

never underestimate jay peak's ability to stay closed...

well, i've given up hope for tomorrow. have fun you guys. going to basom's now to get crack high and forget about it.

I'm not watching the weather until after tonight's Sopranos. Then we'll know.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

if you're going for first chair, Tues will be the day. Even if it gets skied up on monday, it will still be dumping when the lifts close. Add in some wind to mix things up and it should be schweet tues. morning.

If you really wanna dork out on the wx, check this:
    http://iwin.nws.noaa.gov/iwin/vt/discussion.html
    To the Thingmajigger!

fack, that dork out session makes it sound like its gonna be epic. i had almost succumbed to my cold and decided against a trip up there tonight.

ok, looks like monday and wednesday at jay for me.

Hows big jay been looking?

wednesday is my day off, don't know if I can go though. Thesis needs attention.