Lightbulb Film any locals?

do you guys film any AK locals when you come up to AK or does it have to be the cream of the crop?

Hey just a shameless ? to try to get in, so if ya wanna tell me what my chances are I'm curious to know.... I think I can handle the truth
    NOTICE- Our public bar is presently not open right now because it is closed. Manager

Howdy, Our AK seats have been filled for years unfortunatly. The gys taking them have been in. also, do to the prohibitive cost of heli filming it is key we have the guys who's sponsors cover our seats. The best way to get hooked up is to win comps, get sponsored by our companies and get on there A team. We definatly like when this happens and the new guys get a shot. Good Luck.
    TJ

Thumbs up

Thanks for the come back!! Always wondered how that worked.

Ya would'nt know of any comps that would cheap to get too?

Peace homies
    NOTICE- Our public bar is presently not open right now because it is closed. Manager

http://www.freeskiers.org/

IFSA is your friend.

edit: You may also want to watch one of these things before you enter. Just so you know what you're getting into.

Also Lemon Boy used to have a GREAT post back at powder about IFSA comps, which of course, is now deleted. Premedia fuckers.
    Last edited by joshbu; 10-09-2003 at 08:29 PM.