Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pappag View Post
    Not sure what happened last night, but I still have my money and drugs... and I don't feel raped. This is good, yeah?
    Sounds minor league to me. Come back when you've checked moar boxes.

Hang Over Check In Thread

Idk why I decided to drink a shit ton and not sleep before my return travel day. Now my hangover is hitting in the middle of a 6hr layover in Frankfurt, still 14hrs before I’m scheduled back in PHX. Then championship hockey game at 9pm. Fuckkkkkk

eta: wait I remember

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0809.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	292301

I met my future wife last night, after previously meeting my future wife earlier that night - works on a yacht... the 3 on the right work on some DC rich guy’s yacht that he rents out. The rest are helicopter techs from the Canadian Air Force. Mosto bar, Naples. Weird fuckin night.

Canadian Thanksgiving aftermath check in. Fuck you red wine.

U were drinking on a fake holiday?

Celebrated my 22 wedding anniversary over the weekend. Drank too many old fashioneds and too many bong hits. Puked for the first time in years, all over the bathroom. That was Saturday night. I think I'm still hung today. Getting old sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    U were drinking on a fake holiday?
    Absolutely.

Was just my two sisters and I, plus two guests.. Sister A is usually annoyingly prim and proper, Sister B is usually drinking hard but the social anchor so to speak. Of the two guests, one has fairly obvious behavior issues and the other tends to dwell on their myriad of awful health issues so it's usually not too much fun.

There was a fair bit (fuckton) of anxiety between my sisters and I to be hosting this dinner for a whole heap of other reasons.

Well, sister A got shitfaced almost immediately (never saw her have more than two glasses of wine), and one of the guests smoked sister B up. Sister B hasn't smoked in years and got just annihilated. Like "omg, have you ever looked at your hands, man?" type shit. (Guests weed was really good, 'Love Potion' iirc, I was certainly impressed.)

I tried to hold it down in the kitchen as it became blatantly apparent the sisters weren't able to really function, and I slowly drank myself stupid. I remember looking at the clock at one point - it was 7:57 pm and I was a fubar. Somehow made it to about midnight.

So the normal people got fucking stupid, and the guests who usually are a bit of an ordeal were totally pleasant and charming.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    Absolutely.

Was just my two sisters and I, plus two guests.. Sister A is usually annoyingly prim and proper, Sister B is usually drinking hard but the social anchor so to speak. Of the two guests, one has fairly obvious behavior issues and the other tends to dwell on their myriad of awful health issues so it's usually not too much fun.

There was a fair bit (fuckton) of anxiety between my sisters and I to be hosting this dinner for a whole heap of other reasons.

Well, sister A got shitfaced almost immediately (never saw her have more than two glasses of wine), and one of the guests smoked sister B up. Sister B hasn't smoked in years and got just annihilated. Like "omg, have you ever looked at your hands, man?" type shit. (Guests weed was really good, 'Love Potion' iirc, I was certainly impressed.)

I tried to hold it down in the kitchen as it became blatantly apparent the sisters weren't able to really function, and I slowly drank myself stupid. I remember looking at the clock at one point - it was 7:57 pm and I was a fubar. Somehow made it to about midnight.

So the normal people got fucking stupid, and the guests who usually are a bit of an ordeal were totally pleasant and charming.
    Turnabout is fair play.

This thread is awesome.

Absolutely.

I love this. Especially all the sister drama. I feel like I’ve lived four or five variations of this story over the course of my life.

I remember looking at the clock at one point - it was 7:57 pm and I was a fubar.
    Hooooooooo boy, I've been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    I love this. Especially all the sister drama. I feel like I’ve lived four or five variations of this story over the course of my life.
    Four or five?

This is he reason this thread was created and I know the guy who started it. My now wife and her sister and mom are the genesis. As soon as they shift to Polish mid sentence, you know it’s fucking on. Especially if you hear your name in there somewhere. Someone pass the luksusowa.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Holy shit, what happened, where’s the Tylenol?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    What the hell are you doing? The Browns aren’t schedule to lose in dramatic fashion and fuck up the playoff run until later today. You think today is bad? Tomorrow is gonna really suck for you.

Make better choices.

I’ll rally, I promise.

Ouch.

I thought drinking to the point of being hungover was something you outgrew by age 21, or 25 at the very latest.

I hope you find happiness, and people to share it with, one day Glade.

X2

I hope you find happiness, and people to share it with, one day Glade.
    AKA ‘Bless your heart’

Nice bump, can't believe that it has been over a year since someone bumped this thread. I'll commit to at least a few hangovers in that timeframe that were not checked in.

Negatory on the Tylenol. Not a good mix with alcohol. Tough on the liver
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

https://youtu.be/_jl2Tgcbnb8

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Negatory on the Tylenol. Not a good mix with alcohol. Tough on the liver
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

Besides, I’m more of a drink water and sweat it out kinda guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Nice bump, can't believe that it has been over a year since someone bumped this thread. I'll commit to at least a few hangovers in that timeframe that were not checked in.
    I can’t believe he was able to find this thread while that hungover.

I’ve been known to achieve great things when pulling myself out of the haze the following morning.

I count successfully navigating the search function here this morning among the best of them.

I’ve been known to achieve great things when pulling myself out of the haze the following morning.

I count successfully navigating the toilet this morning among the best of them.
    FIFY