Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I'm typing off the back of the coupon: Valid mid-week April 19 to end of 2004 season. Bring this postcard to any ticket window to get $35 adult, $20 teen and $15 child/senior lift tickets or call 800.MAMMOTH and mention code BRGFND. Not valid for groups or clubs.

But, as Tess said, we know people who used one coupon for their multi-day pass (and got that $35 rate) for two or more people - so no JONGing her. If I remember correctly, though, you have to buy the first day's ticket mid-week. Depends on how nice the ticket person is, or how good a mood they're in. I've never tried calling and mentioning the code. Frankly, never noticed that before. If someone tries calling, let us know how it goes.

welcome, Tess

nice..

yea, nice spring-conditions.

Friday-Avi's were in good shape..
    Saturday- yep, Ch 25 and 9 were super...(ahhh...trees in 25...), top never softened really.

Screamed YOGA!!! a couple times at CH5..but only rec'd "call-security" looks from the surrounding crowd.
    I have mastered all major sporting activities to a high degree of mediocrity.

i've got 3 of these things lying around as well if anyone still needs.
    fine

Barnballs - looked for you at Ch5 on Friday, but we were later than 10:30 (my friend's 6 year old didn't want to be in ski school and had a meltdown). We'll meet at the mini on the 7th?

Sounds like Mammoth was better than the backcountry. Where we were it never softened up high on Sat or Sun.

Unfortunately we won't be at the Mini, have relatives from germany invading that weekend. Bummed. Will probably be there the weekend of the 1st if anyone is around.
    He who has the most fun wins!

JONG!!!

Originally posted by Tessibel
    Hello Maggots/Maggettes,
    I lurk here occasionally and a few of you know me from Mammoth. I ran across this thread and thought it was time for me to cave and finally sign up...I have 4 of those $35 coupons for Mammoth lift tickets if anyone can use them for your trip in May. PM me & I'll mail them to you.
    I'm pretty sure that a group of 6 can use one coupon to get the discount, but you'd have to confim that.

...Whew, first post overwith! JONG away, I'm ready
    I think there's an unwritten rule, you can't jong a jong that's hookin the masses up. Anyway, pm sent.
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Re: JONG!!!

Originally posted by DJSapp
    I think there's an unwritten rule, you can't jong a jong that's hookin the masses up. Anyway, pm sent.
    you're allowed to jong people from the mammoth board that have just been avoiding this place all along though.

hi jongabel!
    fine

Re: Re: JONG!!!

Originally posted by tuffy109
    you're allowed to jong people from the mammoth board that have just been avoiding this place all along though.

hi jongabel!
    LOL, you're right Tuffy, we deserve it!
    I suspect there are many more Mammoth lurkers...sadly, the Mammoth board is no longer what it once was.

you mean since i left/got booted, correct?
    fine

you mean since i left/got booted, correct?
    What else?

Seriously though, what happened there? Did you really get booted or just fed up?

here's some nice reading on the topic.

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...pening+weekend
    fine

here's some nice reading on the topic.

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...pening+weekend
    Ah, well, didn't mean to open that can of worms, oops!
    They have a different moderator now, and he seems pretty cool. I guess it's kind of a crappy job to have to moderate that forum since it's affiliated with the mountain, striving to be a 'destination resort', etc, etc. So many of the regulars who's posts I really enjoyed reading have either vacated or really slowed down, so it's just not as fun as it used to be over there.
    Oh well, I'm starting a new job next month & won't be able to check in on either board at work anyway & THAT was half the fun too!

that seems to be the way with most resort-based sites. oh well.

see you in a few weeks.
    fine

that seems to be the way with most resort-based sites. oh well.

see you in a few weeks.
    Hhahahahahahaha!!!! You better watch out. E-mail me sucka. I also have a $35 adult voucher card for anyone who needs it.
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

you see how i avoided that whole topic?
    fine

Originally posted by Joey Bag O' Donuts
    Hhahahahahahaha!!!! You better watch out. E-mail me sucka. I also have a $35 adult voucher card for anyone who needs it.
    If it's good on a weekend, I'll take it.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

storm on the way for the next couple of days. This is good...

Originally posted by Telenater
    If it's good on a weekend, I'll take it.
    As I posted above - the wording on the coupon says that it's only good mid-week. Just read what I wrote, above, and Tess's post, too.

^bump^ 'cause it's getting closer to the date!
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

So far, divegirl is the only one who emailed me about the condo, so I haven't booked anything yet. If you're definitely planning to attend and want to go in on a condo, email me.

hotmail.com@matt_allen_g

Which condo complex? I know of great condos - and the prices go waaaay down after this weekend (the whole Canyon side closes this Sunday). Let me know if you want recommendations. I *may* want to go in on a condo for the 6th....

Anti - since you sort of brought the planning of this onto yourself (), maybe you ought to state a meeting time/place for the dates. Also, should there be any set apres ski place? Maybe at the Yodler (for kick-ass margueritas and I-know-it's-kinda-a-girly-drink-but-damn-they-taste-so-good-with-the-whipped-cream-that-I'll-swallow-my-manly-pride-and-order-one Hot Apple Pies)? Also, what type of parties are you planning for us? We expect nothing but a rager with a tight band, several Lesbostrap 9000s, blow-up sheep with crotchless panties, and a seductively dressed phUnk.
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was just going to get a condo, and meet at Mid-Chalet (aka McCoy station) at 10, but it sounds like you're full of ideas for stuff to do. So, I'm nominating you social coordinator for the May Mammoth Mini.

plans suck. just show up.
    fine

How about we all just camp out at some hot springs local to Mammoth? There will be plenty of opportunities to frolick in the springs, laugh at the hippies, drink vodka, and ski for 2 days! Sounds like a plan to me

Antisocal - keep us updated regardless, on the condo situation.
    Uber - set it up, mang!
    bc-lovah