Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    nice on the binding hookup. I'd mount them but I'm 4 hrs away from easy right now. Sometimes the mittens a mighty big place. It appears my little scheme might work.
    excellent.
    splatters you totally get them back when they're beat and broken. And I'm reading a bunch of Hayden's early letters right now and I thought about you and liberal thought
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

I don't wanna see 'em til they've been rode a thousand times by a million maggots.

Quote Originally Posted by snoboy View Post
    I think anyone that asks for the BROs after this point should automatically be banned for life.

And how!

"Give them to me, because I don't want to help out the collective, and I'm just a selfish little bitch who just bought a new hummer, and can't afford skis because I only get 9 mpg! Also, I have to pay the mortgage for a vacation home (where I'll never let another maggot crash if he needs a place), but you should give them to me, because all of the cash I have left over goes to hookers and blow."

Douches... Stop asking, and maybe your karma will be spared to the point that you'll get to ride these someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Net skis

OK........here my proposal....I will ride these skis for a month and make them available to Gravity again for someone else to trial for free. Kind of like try before you buy. Alot of us live too far away from Demo Days or spend a bundle on a pair of skis only to find we don't like the boards. Maybe other skis could be added to the Quiver and make the rounds. Lots of us have skis in our closets that we don't use that might save someone alot of headache. Kind of like the netfix of skis...except all you pay for is the shipping.

Each rider will post their review comments. comparisons etc. on Gravity.

Let do it.

Runcle

In case you bothered to read the post, the fate of the skis has already been decided - the end result is not far from your proposition. It is, however, less than confidence inspiring to give free skis to a 1 post JONG who doesn't even claim to have lurked here at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Divebomber View Post
    OR sign it with a fake sig, then later they say "we have your sig!" NO you dont!

Quote Originally Posted by runcle View Post
    OK........here my proposal....I will ride these skis for a month and make them available to Gravity again for someone else to trial for free. Kind of like try before you buy. Alot of us live too far away from Demo Days or spend a bundle on a pair of skis only to find we don't like the boards. Maybe other skis could be added to the Quiver and make the rounds. Lots of us have skis in our closets that we don't use that might save someone alot of headache. Kind of like the netfix of skis...except all you pay for is the shipping.

Each rider will post their review comments. comparisons etc. on Gravity.

Let do it.

Runcle
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

JFC

Jesus fucking christ. Only another month or so of fucking grovelers till we actually get some TR's from the travel bro's!! Woot woot!!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

Just picked up the Bro's today, all mounted up with the demo binders from SB. Like the Captain said only a few more weeks till the adventure begins.

Dude, I think I deserve these cuz I just bought an FJ Cruiser and I don't have the cash to get some boards to mount my Dukes. I promise I will sell the sollies for the cost of shipping.

In all seriousness, this is a great idea, and just shows all us JONGs here just what a community this is. This deserves a sticky on the main forum fer sure.

Any idea where they're going first? I really like the idea of them having to pass hand to hand.

for every resort the skis end up at, whoever has them should put a sticker on them.

ya. I was thinking one ski for stickers from everywhere they've been and on the other ski a sig or something to personal from the brorider with a date. Easy i'm trying to scrounge up a camera to go with em so there are no excuses for lack of pictures.
    H/
    Quote Originally Posted by 3centshort View Post
    I figure when he realized he was still 10-15 feet off as he flew the K his asshole puckered so hard it ate his nuts
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    In the other scenario, you would be like "Peanut Butter, cool, fuck I'm stuck HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME oh fuck I'm screwed, but at least I have time to think about how screwed I am. I guess that is a blessing. FUCK NO IT'S NOT A BLESSSING I'M STUCK AND I'M DYING.

Quote Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
    ya. I was thinking one ski for stickers from everywhere they've been and on the other ski a sig or something to personal from the brorider with a date. Easy i'm trying to scrounge up a camera to go with em so there are no excuses for lack of pictures.
    H/
    Nice I like the idea.
    We don't make those skis specifically for Andy, but we make them specifically for kick-ass skiers like Andy who use them in freeride comps and the everyday comp where they compete against themselves.

H/
    they might get kind of lopsided if they go through too many resorts...

another idea

H/
    Fuck it, along with skis, carrying bag and camera, why doesnt someone kick down a car, places to stay, money, beer(of course), hookers (fuck yeah) , krispi kremes and Ill be the travel bro with the travel bros. Ill take em everywhere and take pics!! WORD.

Kidding (not really)

that would be sweet if you come up with a camera H, I will take mine along for the ride when I pass them off to get the TR started, it's just a little to nice for me to send along on the trip.

everything i own has been sent in for warranty
    otherwise, give them to the guy with Busey as his pic