Skis for Sale:Rossi BC and Evolutions

OK ya'll, I'm wanting to ditch some skis to make room for the envitable next pair. Here's what's on the menu:

-182cm Rossi Scratch BC (the first year with black/orange graphics). Drilled once for look/rossi size 313mm boot. Found some rocks with these, some edge scraping (but no cracks or blown sidewalls). They probably need just a little P-Tex work and a tune. Skied on probably 20 days. Top sheets look good with only the usually light scratches from normal use.

-182 Evolution Wide Glide: not sure the dimensions on these, but I think it's similar to a Rossi Axiom. Probably about 110-105 underfoot. I'm sure the info in somewhere on the web. Flawless bases, no major damage, lightly used. Come with Marker M51 Graphite binders (demo tracks).

Here's the thing: I'm not going to have access to these skis for a couple weeks. So if you want them you'll have to wait. I'm not putting prices on them. Just make me an offer you think is fair. Just wanted to see if anyone was interested.
    ROBOTS ARE EATING MY FACE.

MR. ASS!!!!!!! great seeing your tanned self at squaw - sorry i didnt make the apres party.

i know someone here in the bay area looking for a 182 scratch BC with last years graphic. PM me with a $$ offer and i'll pass it along!

-brit

PS are you still in tahoe this weekend?
    Powder. It gives you the freedom to be retarded. (S. Morrison)