Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Although inevitable with this crowd, please don't send wisecracks to the wife of one the seriously one of most good naatured ripper who had every right to be a dick. Send all rude hatemail to cito pm.

holy fuck. i was trying to make piece u fuck.
    i have never bullshitted once on this site. Words weren't good enough, told you to look up a few names that you can link to me, wanted to show pics, still not good enough. Now I'm using a tragedy to prove my legitness? What in fuck is wrong with you? Do me favor and call Anderson at Megs or Colombo in ocean county. Fucked you are sir.

Damn! I'm giving in.

First, I'm now convinced you are a troll or an alias of OBF quality.

Regardless of whether I'm convinced or not, you win, you get a response down on your lower basement level and I submit to the "argue with an idiot, look like an idiot" line that I've always lived by.

Cito, please STFU and grow up. Just leave the internet alone for a while.

I couldn't give a rats arse where you surf, who you surf with or how good you are. The waves in my neck of the woods have been rubbish this year, when they are good, I surf and don't take photos. You however need to post some stoke, you've shot your mouth off with an astounding lack of style, like it or not you've gained the "rad by assoc." tag because you deserve it.

Post pics, stop naming names and please cut out the cross topic, cross thread, cross posting rubbish. Jong.
    Not around much these days.

Cute name shorey, reckon wherer u came up with that one? Pound for pound stupidiest fuck I've come in contact, but in a good way. Shorey, lmao, I love fuckin with tools like you...and u get us beer. All clicks need a shorey.

"Stay away from internet maybe because it is good that maybe you do that"...."Forshorey" 2008

Proceed to PM, please, not a threat, at all and I'm shorey your the baddest, but hit me up yo

What's in a name.

Post some pictures of your amazing exploits with your famous friends.

or....

fu*k off.

....should not have even bothered writing.

The ignore list is there for a reason I suppose.

That's me for this thread.

you're a class act shorey. u can get in touch with me via pm anytime and we'll be in touch real soon. stop being a pussy and pm me. in the meantime get me a beer. god i cant wait. just please pm me and lets hook up.

why is everyone so big chested and such pussies at the same time? oh yeah, internet

Alka, thank you, if you were sincere.

Alka, PM's didn't help your cause. Make up a dupe name, quick.

Quote Originally Posted by cito View Post

Angry

HO KOOK! You talk talk talk like lil bitch ho on Kapiolani Blvd. Meet me at Haleiwa beach park an' I shut you up fo' good Barney. You gonna get pounded real bad KOOK!!!!

last time we see you all. they made me take these few pics from bkelly old stick shaped personally by Rusty P. Taken today. Failed ali attempt dings mentioned earlier are in pic as well. Never used biglines.com, but tried to upload 4 pics. Faces not in pic, but like I said, pissed out of their gore. Good luck all, prob be seeing u soon.

Btw, Verizon/Oakley tourney coming up...RK will be representing along with a bunch of Cali and Puerto Rican bros. But I'm all bullshit. Hope to see all you rippers there, if not, sure we'll bump into each other soon enough.

[crickets.....]

Alk? Cj? Shorey? Ott? and all other rippers?

Figures.

belmarpro.com

Not too late "mags"!

so you hitting mavricks this winter wid me brah? how abouts waimea?

or you going to be in the shore break at jersey again? maybe a swing out west and sometime at Cowells with Kook Ed /laughs
    Elvis has left the building

an apology would have sufficed.

And no, you're way more badass then my contigent. I'd shit my pants in prime Wbay. And Mav's, yeah, love to see you in your spankin' new full suit. I've never talked shit including wave size rippability, you on the other hand, better be able to back it up.

You still have no clue, obviously, but keep it up.

Only exposing EC/NJ misnomers.

Have surfed probably most everywhere, and never ran into such dolts. Save the NJ crap. I told all EC'ers on some thread that be realistic when discussing best places to surf and ski.

They'd love to here from you, http://www.rightcoastsurf.com/

i wish I could have been everywhere

Lastly, your shore break comment. Shore break=womp sesh, nothing to do with locale, you with me? Can't believe I'm wasting my time, but it is fun, gotta give you that.

you can go anywhere, what's the prob? And don't give me $$$ reasons, so what up?

I love you cito, just not in that way

I know you have to protect your number of posts status around these parts, but you lost me there. Know when to say when.

Angry

CITO CITO CITO You fucking mahu guido.

Come ovah hea' fo yo ass-kicking Barney. I cut yo tiny balls off and shove dem down yo throat 'uh? Fucking KOOK!

59-720 Kam Highway
    Pupukea HI

Vinnie boy, I distinctly left you off my list, cause I don't want to look like I'm beatin up a handicapped. Keep dealing the ice, and don't get involved. Why did u never respond when I was out there? It's okay little one. Barney, lmao..u watch too much tv little brahinocito.

Angry

Vinnie boy, I distinctly left you off my list, cause I don't want to look like I'm beatin up a handicapped. Keep dealing the ice, and don't get involved. Why did u never respond when I was out there? It's okay little one. Barney, lmao..u watch too much tv little brahinocito.
    HO! You out hea? Nex' time you be flying back to mainland in body bag KOOK!

Is this still really going on? Cito actually think we may give a shit who he is. Why would I care? Shit talker. That's it.