Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Angry

MORON!!!!!!!

YOU = ASSHAT

Quote Originally Posted by yemntftb View Post
    Posted this up in the kayak forum, didn't get any replies. Maybe its better suited for this forum.

So I want to take my kayak (wavesport EZ) surf kayaking this week in Long Island. I have no experience surf kayaking at all, but I do surf a bit so I understand how to catch waves.

What technique is used to get out, and through the waves when they are breaking?

My real only worry is getting a wave and having it break on top of me.

What should I be aware of, so I don't head up smashing my end into the ocean floor?

Any tips would be awesome, surf kayaking looks incredible I want to get into it.

Any Surf Kayakers in LI that wanna go out, give me a pm.
    -YeM
    What Ottime said. You can't duck-dive a wave so try to time your paddle out between sets

To get over the crest reach over the crest with your paddle and "drag" yourself over the breaking wave. If the wave is steep paddle like a mofo and try to accelerate up it.

if you get caught on the crest of a steep wave when it breaks relax - it won't kill you and you might end up pulling some sweet endo moves.

Quote Originally Posted by cito View Post
    And lastly before I knock out cjstudliness. Yes after growing up on ESA and going to school in socal...been to tons of places that I wouldn't have the slightest clue to what the fuck the breaks were called. that for you statpadders. alls I know is that I was wired with Hawaii Loa marine biologist bros that let me use their shit and Costa Rican bros/suckas that let me do the same. Pleasure, you can't be serious...at least you got the breaks down yo. holy. late

oh Shit! you went to school in socal. oh i should have known better. you're more core that liquid hot magma. fuck. and holy shit! you borrowed hawaiin peoples shit! that's insane, i've heard you have to be CORE to borrow hawaiin peoples stuff. damn.

Is Cito a troll and an idiot, or just an idiot?
    Not around much these days.

hijacking something that kicks ass, shame

Alka you bright poser, if you read my shit going to school is no good dolt.

Secondly, and bear with me einstien, I took advantage of using people shacks, not equipment, cause I don't have $$$ and don't give a fuck. And If I did borrow someones board, I couldn't care less if it was from Hawaii or fuckin Texas, as long its shaped to my liking. That was a lot info doogie poser, digest it.

And for the name dropping which I will not get into deeper because of the childish hater mentality cause face it, you're just not that good don't know dick, and thats being very generous. Two of those bros are strictly EC rippers that absolute max pretty much anything thrown at them.

And Rex was the captain of the Pepperdine surfteam that shaped a few of my sticks purely for conditions specific locals while out in FilthAngelos. Boy you guys really know your stuff. If anyone had any knowledge they would agree, this is not objective. And if they surf mentality and weren't aware of it, they would not despute it with not even knowing the subject matter. That's the nonsense that's f'n up prob most redic sport. Good job.

Seriously, try boogie boarding, nah, look into digging for sand crabs, nah....actually not sure what you should do, but I do know what you shouldn't do, and that's go anywhere surf until...until....

going to school in "socal". I've never actually met someone that thought that was bragging. Miracles do happen, keep that chin up.

There's a good reason why this thread moved over to the kayaking section. I'm not one to start stuff on this board but dude, shut the hell up or take your shit somewhere else. Damn.
    People shooting ski areas should be sued.

Alka you bright poser, if you read my shit going to school is no good dolt.
    Secondly, and bear with me einstien, I took advantage of using people shacks, not equipment, cause I don't have $$$ and don't give a fuck. And If I did borrow someones board, I couldn't care less if it was from Hawaii or fuckin Texas, as long its shaped to my liking. That was a lot info doogie poser, digest it.
    regardless of equipment, the point of my original post stands.

And for the name dropping which I will not get into deeper because of the childish hater mentality cause face it, you're just not that good don't know dick, and thats being very generous. Two of those bros are strictly EC rippers that absolute max pretty much anything thrown at them.
    gotta love the "i'm-rad-by-association" claim.

If anyone had any knowledge they would agree, this is not objective. And if they surf mentality and weren't aware of it, they would not despute it with not even knowing the subject matter. That's the nonsense that's f'n up prob most redic sport.
    are you speaking english bro? i seriously don't have a fucking clue what you're trying to get across here. why don't you think about this paragraph for the next month and get back to me when you learn to form a coherent fucking sentence.

Seriously, try boogie boarding, nah, look into digging for sand crabs, nah....actually not sure what you should do, but I do know what you shouldn't do, and that's go anywhere surf until...until....
    ....until...until... you find god and renounce your love of the cock. hmmm, don't think that's happening anytime soon. guess i'll just keep surfing until you make your mind up about your uranian ways.

Pure genious, your really outdoing yourself.

Once again, you do have that god given ability for elequently displaying impressive levels of cluelessness, ignorance, and/or flat out laziness for not connecting the dots/research.

There's enough there that you should be able to figure out my identity or at least narrow it down to skill level. Never said Arch/Oc/Slate realm, but notch below, albeit a decent gap between two levels. Analagous to NFL stud to NCAA elite.

"Rad by association", I like that. More like skills "associated with respectability to just about anyone" But yours is way more impressive since it's obvious that you have no clue to identity or level of riders. Yet they are rad. Your logical is impeccable. Looking forward tot next post where you defy the laws of physics.

I think I'm out, because if all surf topics were translated into sking knowledge around here, huge majority would be gapers. But if you really make me laugh my nuts off I might just throw you a few pics of a recent Aussie/NZ trip. Only if your good though.

Wait, can I take all that FACTUAL shit back. I think I figured this shit out, check this yo, "troll, moron, brah break ur face, etc!!! Sweet, I'm in...And then let the predictable happen - the weak unload absolute zero imput or info and pile on cause they have no balls...the more the merrier!!

My apologizes to the few that fully understand the sea, it's clear who you are, funny don't chime in much. Go figure.

But on a serious note, those that get it and are around t and around it young, would never spew the obvious nonsensicale, cluelessness conglomeration of non-information. Kook users lovers, now's the time to use it in context. Exposed, figure that one out yet Alk the ripper? Wait maybe this will hit home harder, "he's so haole, he don't even know he's haole" Fuckin'a that's funny shit, but nearly as much as it is entertaining. More, more!!!!

Sweet, now I feel like I finally contributed to the site/sport. Thanks for educated me and showing me the light. , I think I'm now ready a blue/orange skegless with white bottom, maybe even the big one. Hells yeah yo!

Woah, cito's a world traveller, everybody back the fuck up - or he'll show pictures!

Here's me in the hospital after I dropped in on someone at Burleigh. Here's me in the ChCh hospital, I called some Maori a dumb black fucker, here's me in the hospital ....
    Elvis has left the building

Thanks for educated me and showing me the light. , I think I'm now ready a blue/orange skegless with white bottom, maybe even the big one. Hells yeah yo!
    Educated? This paragraph is a joke right?

Oh no wait, it's got to be a troll? Please, tell me this is a troll as I'm not quite able to believe anyone could be quite so stupid.
    Not around much these days.

Well that seals it. I was waiting for that response, and surprised it took that long. F'n a, words don't me shit, info that is in record books isn't proof, pics are bullshit, what the fuck does it take? I guess I'll have to travel and surf with each and everyone of you lovely people...I guess that's the world these days, sad.

Alas, cj to the rescue, the same cj that backpeddeled whether 4-6 was good or bad. And I couldn't have been nicer and never rubbed it in that you contradicted yourself when you said it qualified as positive conditions. I could have called you out from the start but I'm not one who gets off on that.

Everyone could go back to when I started posting in a treat all that paddle out with respect even though I could have disproved just about anything. Whatever, just dissapointed that this turned into this. Cheers.

Angry

Well that seals it. I was waiting for that response, and surprised it took that long. F'n a, words don't me shit, info that is in record books isn't proof, pics are bullshit, what the fuck does it take? I guess I'll have to travel and surf with each and everyone of you lovely people...I guess that's the world these days, sad.

Alas, cj to the rescue, the same cj that backpeddeled whether 4-6 was good or bad. And I couldn't have been nicer and never rubbed it in that you contradicted yourself when you said it qualified as positive conditions. I could have called you out from the start but I'm not one who gets off on that.

Everyone could go back to when I started posting in a treat all that paddle out with respect even though I could have disproved just about anything. Whatever, just dissapointed that this turned into this. Cheers.
    HO! Check who's da Kook who dunno when to shut her piehole. Dat time o da month o wot?

SHUT IT KOOK! O else me an da braddahs find you an den yo Mahu skull be cracked fo good!!!!!

Yo rockstar, you rule, and you don't bother me one bit.

What bothers me is the disrespect and MISrepresentation (whom I've never had a personal relationship with whatsoever) some of the baddest, most genuine pioneer brahines of all time.

Message to the real Lope, E. Aikau, and the boyz, he doesn't mean it and it's not his fault.

Just please change the avatar, it's gutwrenching.

I can't find my fucking wallet. Fuck.

Are the whispers just bullshit about TGR Surf March of the Penguins flick for real? Or are these pretzels making me thirsty? Geniouses.

Shark attack huh? Yup, karma'd

wow, your random musings and incoherent babble continue to amaze me.

so let me get this straight, your saying "we" got "karma'd" cause some random funboarder in Marina got chomped. your lack of relevance is astounding.

oh hey jeenyus there ain't an "o" in genius

Alka, Alka, Alka,
    Although I'm flattered your trying to emulate my psycho babble with your first sentence, we still got work to do their. Still flattering tho. Next up, after getting schooled, responding after another gangsta "we"

The "we" crap. Im exhausted but that's the insecure self-fullfilling prophecy youve got to get rid of. No good for health. I was talking to vince, you know, the head of the hui, but you're guilty conscience may be on to something. Progress bro, very positive first step, conscience recognition. Werd.

The "we" crap. March of Penguins, pm me if you need explaination, promiss wont make fun.

And yeah, sharks eat shit up everywhere, devastating, part of deal. No reason to test next weeks session covering Karma/Jinx/Superstitions of sport.

And I know you all will, but please donate one of my closest. Still lookin down at me pissed as shit when I tried to ali over his new baby first day out.
    Yup, f'd it up deep, but only the skegs seriously, bottom one barely scraped. Have that actual stick, and know all here will pay top $$$. Motherfuckers

A Trust Fund has been set up for the education of Keira Kelly, the 8 year old daughter of Brian Kelly who recently caught his last wave. Contributions can be made out to Keira Kelly, 608 Batchelor Street, Toms River, NJ

"rad by association" you piece of shit. you will all have an influx of a few new visitors since I've brought it to their attention. They've never seen snow and don't know dick, but boy will you love them

Alka, Alka, Alka,
    Although I'm flattered your trying to emulate my psycho babble with your first sentence, we still got work to do their. Still flattering tho.
    what? i said a perfectly logical and well formed phrase, you, you on the other hand said,
    And if they surf mentality and weren't aware of it, they would not despute it with not even knowing the subject matter. That's the nonsense that's f'n up prob most redic sport."
    that shit still doesn't make sense to me.

Next up, after getting schooled, responding after another gangsta "we"
    how is "we" gangsta? last time i checked we is simply a pronoun. regardless, i said "we" cause your inferring that the recent shark attack in the nor-cal was somehow karmically related to the mainly cali-based verbal lambasting you've been receiving.

The "we" crap. Im exhausted but that's the insecure self-fullfilling prophecy youve got to get rid of. No good for health. I was talking to vince, you know, the head of the hui, but you're guilty conscience may be on to something. Progress bro, very positive first step, conscience recognition. Werd.

The "we" crap. March of Penguins, pm me if you need explaination, promiss wont make fun.

And yeah, sharks eat shit up everywhere, devastating, part of deal. No reason to test next weeks session covering Karma/Jinx/Superstitions of sport.
    i think i speak for most here when i say, i can't believe you're for real man. it's almost mind-boggling the level of stupidity that seeps through your posts.
    Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 08-30-2007 at 02:10 AM.

And I know you all will, but please donate one of my closest. Still lookin down at me pissed as shit when I tried to ali over his new baby first day out.
    Yup, f'd it up deep, but only the skegs seriously, bottom one barely scraped. Have that actual stick, and know all here will pay top $$$. Motherfuckers

A Trust Fund has been set up for the education of Keira Kelly, the 8 year old daughter of Brian Kelly who recently caught his last wave. Contributions can be made out to Keira Kelly, 608 Batchelor Street, Toms River, NJ

all shit aside. that sucks man, i've seen a mans face peeled off by a fin and a week later a guy almost bleed to death from a fin slash.
    all the best to kiera and brian.

edit- start a new thread with this.
    edit2- this shit is real, this guy is posting it to incite, not for real help, real aid etc.
    Last edited by Alkasquawlik; 08-30-2007 at 03:18 AM.

Alka, now I've lost it. Where do you attempt to paddle out. Think it's time you and your boys have met us pussy ass eastcoasters. And don't fuckin flake like vince. Do it you fucking faggot.

just read ur last post while i was typing. i've mentioned kelly and few others, who i'll never mention again. I DONT FUCKIN LIE! but all my shit is bullshit and all you can google ur ass off everything i've ever said. FUCK

appreciate the sincerity of ur last post alka, but why does it take this?