Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Exactly Tuck...but i guarantee most doing the bitchin are not even close to having the stripes to do so, that's the best part. If they had them, these things would be water off a ducks back. Actually, if I'm bored and in mush I'll set it up for a down the line failed drop in attempt for something to hit or float. Sheesh.

Alka, Alka, Alka, got to hand to you, you've got spunk.

Maybe try a different locale perhaps? Pleasure Point seems to be an oxymoron for you. Never surfed it I don't think, prob been there but don't have it wired like yourself. Loosen up you, f 2nd peak, crowds, etc. Either get up predawn or find another break where you can concentrate on getting better instead of the other nonsense. Good luck.

The best thing about longboarders is that you can push that long nose back in where it came from when they try and drop in on ya!!!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cito View Post
    Alka, Alka, Alka, got to hand to you, you've got spunk.

Maybe try a different locale perhaps? Pleasure Point seems to be an oxymoron for you. Never surfed it I don't think, prob been there but don't have it wired like yourself. Loosen up you, f 2nd peak, crowds, etc. Either get up predawn or find another break where you can concentrate on getting better instead of the other nonsense. Good luck.

Eh check out da Mahu wit' da big mouth.

Anodda word from you and da nex t'ng you hea is DA BACK OF MY HAND!

Beat it Kook.

Anything you say Lopez. What a disgrace.

Pleasure Point is for longboarders. That wave is about as powerful as Maine.

Gapers are way better than Kooks. Gapers just stand there gaping. Kooks can cause every sort of problem.

Butt Gun - funny

So many issues, so little time. But WTF, there has not been any waves in months so who cares???

Quote Originally Posted by RIGAFARI View Post
    The best thing about longboarders is that you can push that long nose back in where it came from when they try and drop in on ya!!!
    yes! I love doing that.

ott- yeah 2nd peak is a mush burger. 1st peak isn't. and yes this flat spell has turned into a curse that is driving us f'n nuts

cito- "You have no frame of reference here, Donny"

No worries TGR, I will never hold you guys responsible for these tools. Too funny.

Everyone has their breaking point..

Ottime you fucking faggot, show me stats on that stick that you claim is a 6'5 you fucking piece of shit

Angry

Ottime you fucking faggot, show me stats on that stick that you claim is a 6'5 you fucking piece of shit
    Hey you unreal barney. You mus' like get drilled real bad 'uh?

SHUT YO BIG FAG MOUTH O' I SHUT IT FO YOU FUCKING HAOLE KOOK!

What is up your ass kook? You wants stats? How about you paddle out with me at 20' and I time how long it takes you to drown?

Do you even surf bro? I am guessing you are living in Iowa right now having a fantasy about the framer's son next door.
    Last edited by Ottime; 08-18-2007 at 09:54 AM.

This thread fucking rocks.

I love that you think Cruz is the best choice in the US for surf & ski but you've never surfed Pleasure

cito
    Elvis has left the building

Wow. Tough crowd. I guess it's a little different in New Hamphire. If you don't have a longboard (gee, sorry, does that spelling make me a kook?), you don't catch a lot of waves. But, since this thread is about surf kayaking, I should probably talk about that, too. Here's what I usually bring to the beach:

9'2'' Challenger
    9'7'' Cobra Strike surf kayak

I catch more waves on the kayak and it's an incredible workout. I'm a huge fan. If you can do it - especially without getting beat up - then go for it. It's a blast.

http://cobrakayaks.com/strike.html
    People shooting ski areas should be sued.

Ottime, ur funny as shit.

So in your signature, that's a bottom turn? LOL

Anytime you want to hook, cool yo. That's some girth on the 6'5. I'm not into dick shit on 20'+, but I guarente I'll rip your ass. Ever hear of Brian An...son?

Think Rusty tool, think Kelly too. And if near Pepperdine, think Rex. Still lmao

cj you rockstar, you had your chance yo...figures,the weak pile. You rock yo

Sorry been out for the last few days, actually, surf/working. Ottime, when you're ready to talk about level of difficulty with the 20' mush vs. 10' gnarl/thickness, you let me know, k bro? Barking up the wrong tree, and fully willing to get into it privately.

more 2-4' sickness brah?
    Elvis has left the building

cj, nothing against you and your type...there's a reason u need an avatar like that to divert your shittiness....tool yo. are you aware of your nonskills or just do you surround yourself with lesser toolness? If so, good move on your part. Figures u needed some support before your rebuttle. Shame.

And yeah, approx 10 years ago I've seen 4-6' breakin in ankle deep that I though was un-takin'offable, until I saw Pottz et al make me look like shiz. But you would kill it brahino. Step back yo....ooops my bad, ur boyz rock. lolololol

And lastly before I knock out cjstudliness. Yes after growing up on ESA and going to school in socal...been to tons of places that I wouldn't have the slightest clue to what the fuck the breaks were called. that for you statpadders. alls I know is that I was wired with Hawaii Loa marine biologist bros that let me use their shit and Costa Rican bros/suckas that let me do the same. Pleasure, you can't be serious...at least you got the breaks down yo. holy. late

And lastly before I knock out cjstudliness. Yes after growing up on ESA and going to school in socal...been to tons of places that I wouldn't have the slightest interest as to what the fuck the breaks were called. thats all you, and keep workin and complainin it. alls I know is that I was wired with Hawaii Loa marine biologist bros that let me use their shit and Costa Rican bros/suckas that let me do the same. Pleasure, you can't be serious...at least you got the breaks down yo. holy. late

Angry

And lastly before I knock out cjstudliness. Yes after growing up on ESA and going to school in socal...been to tons of places that I wouldn't have the slightest interest as to what the fuck the breaks were called. thats all you, and keep workin and complainin it. alls I know is that I was wired with Hawaii Loa marine biologist bros that let me use their shit and Costa Rican bros/suckas that let me do the same. Pleasure, you can't be serious...at least you got the breaks down yo. holy. late
    SHUT THE
    YOU = ASSHAT

Angry

FUCK UP YOU FUCKING
    YOU = ASSHAT