Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    When she gets home I won't be here. She has the car which sucks balls.
    I need a ride from Salisbury, N.C. Anybody close and heading west?
    Just get on the bus, gus.

hope on the bus gus,
    make a new plan stan
    no need to be coy roy
    just set yourself free
    Elvis has left the building

no need to be coy, roy

edit: cj hadn't put in the next two lines when I posted
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Fucking cunt! Now she is trying to turn my family against me by telling them I am a crack head, but she is lying. I have been clean.

you guys wanted pictures? I am told I need a scanner which I don't have but I am hitting the road tomorrow and hope to make it to my cousins house in Tenn. He is a computer geek and I'm sure he can do it. and now I wont feel bad about it

I know this all sounds funny to a lot of you but i really don't know where I went wrong. I always considered myself to be normal and had a good live. now every thing has gone to shit like it has all been a waist. I have had some pretty horrible thoughts but I am going to keep trying. It can't possibly get any worse.

Looking forward.
    I'll defecate in a box if I have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    Fucking cunt! Now she is trying to turn my family against me by telling them I am a crack head, but she is lying. I have been clean.

you guys wanted pictures? I am told I need a scanner which I don't have but I am hitting the road tomorrow and hope to make it to my cousins house in Tenn. He is a computer geek and I'm sure he can do it. and now I wont feel bad about it

I know this all sounds funny to a lot of you but i really don't know where I went wrong. I always considered myself to be normal and had a good live. now every thing has gone to shit like it has all been a waist. I have had some pretty horrible thoughts but I am going to keep trying. It can't possibly get any worse.

Looking forward.
    Right on Brother!!!
    Been clean??? Is she clean?
    It's got more paprika.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I don't play in the snow in Idaho, idiot.

(except the Big Hole's)

The Tetons generally get, oh, about TWICE the snow of Summit, But you already know that.

Lighten up, Francis.
    There are meds available!
    WTF... did he think you lived in Boise or Ketchum??
    I told you to tell them
    you was in a sanitarium, not sanitation.

Think you're a bit misinformed. We definitely don't get as much but some places are close.

Quote Originally Posted by 801 rideit View Post
    The Tetons generally get, oh, about TWICE the snow of Summit, But you already know that.
    Fact Check:

Jackson Hole total annual avg snowfall = 450"
    Loveland total annual avg snowfall=400"

Other Colo resorts
    http://www.skiengine.com/resorts/usa...i-resorts.html

^^^^Check out Targhee/ western slope totals.
    That is where I live.
    (and yes, I was exaggerating about 'twice' the amount, but trust me, there is more available acreage per skier, BC or resort, and the snow stays far more powdery for much longer...that is a factor as well)

Driest snow in the country, according to the FS review last year.

"Snow History
    OUR SNOW IS ANYTHING BUT “AVERAGE!” - A standard in the ski and snowboard industry is to list the amount of snowfall received during a winter season as “average annual snowfall.” Well, ours is anything but average. With Grand Targhee's abundant snowfall, 500 inches plus (that’s over 43 feet) each season, it’s no wonder that year after year national ski magazines rate Grand Targhee in the top three resorts in North America for snow quality and quantity. Not only do we get more natural snow that most resorts, our snow is drier (less than 5% water content) and thus lighter.

IT’S GUARANTEED - We are so confident that you’ll be satisfied with our snow conditions at Grand Targhee, from November through April, we guarantee it. If for some reason you’re not, simply return your lift ticket to the Ticket Office within one hour of the time of purchase and you will receive a “Snow Check” good for another lift ticket on any day during the current season. No questions, no hassles, it’s that easy. There’s a reason we’re blessed with so much of Mother Nature’s finest. According to Meteorologist Jim Woodmencey, who has lived in Jackson, Wyoming since 1982, storms impale themselves on the Tetons, spinning around Mt. Moran, Mt. Owen and the Grand’s 13,700 foot summit and spill copious amounts of moisture on Targhee. Waking up to a foot of fresh powder is the norm here and many of you will remember that amazing day in February, a couple of years ago when 42” fell overnight. Wow!

IT’S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO SKI POWDER - as more and more people discover the pure joy of powder skiing while riding on new snowboards and powder skis designed for deep snow, powder reserves are becoming more popular and we certainly have our share of those. Another plus - Grand Targhee still boasts one of the lowest ratios of skiers to off-trail powder acres in the country. If there’s not enough of the fluffy stuff for you on Fred’s Mountain, schedule a Snowcat Adventure trip to Peaked Mountain. Our snowcats pamper you with 1,000 acres and 2,400 vertical feet of unsurpassed scenery and snow conditions."

And no, I do not work for Targhee.
    Last edited by rideit; 08-04-2007 at 08:16 PM.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Jamie Guest
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD TALKING OUT OF HIS ASS!! Your season is half that of Colorado. Bullshit your snow sticks around longer than ours, bullshit. You have snow on the ground for maybe 5 months. We are riding fresh snow for a good 9 months.

We have 4X as much mountainous terrain s Wyoming does. How can you say you have more acreage for skiing and biling? You are a fucking idiot.

The FS talks out of their ass too. Please show me their scientific proof. Not some jackass speculating on the dryness of teh snow.

You step up to teh plate and you will get served, BITCH!

^^^^Check out Targhee/ western slope totals.
    That is where I live.
    (and yes, I was exaggerating about 'twice' the amount, but trust me, there is more available acreage per skier, BC or resort, and the snow stays far more powdery for much longer...that is a factor as well)

Driest snow in the country, according to the FS review last year.

"Snow History
    OUR SNOW IS ANYTHING BUT “AVERAGE!” - A standard in the ski and snowboard industry is to list the amount of snowfall received during a winter season as “average annual snowfall.” Well, ours is anything but average. With Grand Targhee's abundant snowfall, 500 inches plus (that’s over 43 feet) each season, it’s no wonder that year after year national ski magazines rate Grand Targhee in the top three resorts in North America for snow quality and quantity. Not only do we get more natural snow that most resorts, our snow is drier (less than 5% water content) and thus lighter.

IT’S GUARANTEED - We are so confident that you’ll be satisfied with our snow conditions at Grand Targhee, from November through April, we guarantee it. If for some reason you’re not, simply return your lift ticket to the Ticket Office within one hour of the time of purchase and you will receive a “Snow Check” good for another lift ticket on any day during the current season. No questions, no hassles, it’s that easy. There’s a reason we’re blessed with so much of Mother Nature’s finest. According to Meteorologist Jim Woodmencey, who has lived in Jackson, Wyoming since 1982, storms impale themselves on the Tetons, spinning around Mt. Moran, Mt. Owen and the Grand’s 13,700 foot summit and spill copious amounts of moisture on Targhee. Waking up to a foot of fresh powder is the norm here and many of you will remember that amazing day in February, a couple of years ago when 42” fell overnight. Wow!

IT’S NEVER BEEN EASIER TO SKI POWDER - as more and more people discover the pure joy of powder skiing while riding on new snowboards and powder skis designed for deep snow, powder reserves are becoming more popular and we certainly have our share of those. Another plus - Grand Targhee still boasts one of the lowest ratios of skiers to off-trail powder acres in the country. If there’s not enough of the fluffy stuff for you on Fred’s Mountain, schedule a Snowcat Adventure trip to Peaked Mountain. Our snowcats pamper you with 1,000 acres and 2,400 vertical feet of unsurpassed scenery and snow conditions."

And no, I do not work for Targhee.

JAWS bitches

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD TALKING OUT OF HIS ASS!! Your season is half that of Colorado. Bullshit your snow sticks around longer than ours, bullshit. You have snow on the ground for maybe 5 months. We are riding fresh snow for a good 9 months.

We have 4X as much mountainous terrain s Wyoming does. How can you say you have more acreage for skiing and biling? You are a fucking idiot.

The FS talks out of their ass too. Please show me their scientific proof. Not some jackass speculating on the dryness of teh snow.

You step up to teh plate and you will get served, BITCH!
    ColoradoFucknrulez is that you?
    Elvis has left the building

Quote Originally Posted by smitchell333 View Post
    Jackson Hole total annual avg snowfall = 450"
    Bullshit. More like 375".
    Last edited by AstroPax; 08-04-2007 at 10:20 PM.
    I got a Nikon camera...I love to take a photograph...So Mama, don't take my Kodachrome away

i just lost 15 min of my life reading this dumbass thread. i want it back in the form of naked pictures of the woman in question

Well, SNr 'should' have some tasty nekkid pix from a little coke jag that his trailer-trash girl had taken, with a few 'models', shall we say.

In L.A.

Jamie, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...and it is sad.
    Do you have any comprehension of population base vs. skier acreage?

Apparently not.
    ( I wasn't talking about the length of the season, but of the days of quality after a snowfall...however, we usually are able to ski Nov-June, and sometimes July...a wee tad more than five months. Do the math, you trailer park imbecile)

To the token jackass here, (uhh..SNR) I wuv you, pookums!
    Please send jonpierre a rusty trumpet for me!

(BTW, I did ten seasons in Colorado, and eleven here. they both rock, but in different ways...but I KNOW that you don't have that kind of personal experience, so pleeze....STFU. You don't know shit about shit, Jamie....except for cleaning up loads from your chin.)
    Last edited by rideit; 08-04-2007 at 10:53 PM.

Well, SNr 'should' have some tasty nekkid pix from a little coke jag that his trailer-trash girl had taken, with a few 'models', shall we say.

In L.A.

Apparently not.

Please send jongpierre a rusty trumpet for me!
    ok/ tyhanks doctor hallmoniitor
    seriousssly its tje all gopre iontrawebn/// relax randall

Quote Originally Posted by jonpierre View Post
    JAWS bitches

Everything else aside, this is that is the most stoke I have seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinaski View Post
    Everything else aside, this is that is the most stoke I have seen in a while.
    the real JAAWWWZ. chek the teeeth yoooski

and a cuutty:

Jamie Guest
    Hmmm, looks like you are talking out of your asshole again!

DATES AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
    December 2, 2006, through April 8, 2007

Do the math you retard^^^^ That's barely 5 months!!

I've been riding just about everywhere you speak of and the snow goes to shit once the sun comes out due to your low elevations. Fucking mank, much like your loose wife Rachel!

Do you even ski/ride?????????????? Out of the 6000 posts you have, I still haven't found proof that you ski or ride. Most of what I've found is that you like to talk out of your ass and make others believe you are KING SHIT.

NOW, GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH BITCH AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

In L.A.

Apparently not.
    ( I wasn't talking about the length of the season, but of the days of quality after a snowfall...however, we usually are able to ski Nov-June, and sometimes July...a wee tad more than five months. Do the math, you trailer park imbecile)

Please send jonpierre a rusty trumpet for me!

(BTW, I did ten seasons in Colorado, and eleven here. they both rock, but in different ways...but I KNOW that you don't have that kind of personal experience, so pleeze....STFU. You don't know shit about shit, Jamie....except for cleaning up loads from your chin.)

STFUYFM
    Quote Originally Posted by TWINS View Post
    I love it when shitweasels get there panties all in a bunch.

Hopefully Tedski hooks up with his cousin.
    It's got more paprika.

Yeah, i don't ski...in Oct-Nov on the Pass, you dumb fuck, and when the lifts re-open at Targhee in JUNE.

You asstard.

Do the 'math'.
    You also forgot about the effects of lattitude, and solar degredation.

Oh, and TG, boy, how does that happen?
    Right, you wouldn't know shit about snow science, you are a 'biler!
    And not that I have anything to prove to a clown like you, but I have averaged between 60-80 days a season for the last twenty years, with many seasons exceeding 100, (9 in Colorado, and 11 up here, as well as back east, Cali, Europe, S.A., etc) and I went to a ski academy as a kid...

Do THAT math.
    Last edited by rideit; 08-05-2007 at 03:35 PM.

Jamie Guest
    Sick stats ---

1,500 skiable acres (400 acres groomed, 1,100 acres of powder runs); 63 trails
    2,000 foot vertical drop

1500 acres!? Dang, I have that in my backyard bitch. I dont know what you talking about having the most acreage to ski on, but apparently you haven't been anywhere besides Western Wyoming you dumb fuck.

Oh, and what do you mean they stay open until June?! You are talking out of your asshole again. They closed on April 7th this year!! Check the webpage. Oh, and 366" of snowfall isn't anything different than what we get here in colorado. Shit, the never summer range and the williams fork mountains outside of K-town got 400"+ this year.

(BTW, I did ten seasons in Colorado, and eleven here.
    with many seasons exceeding 100, (9 in Colorado, and 11 up here, as well as back east, Cali, Europe, S.A., etc) and I went to a ski academy as a kid...

Do THAT math.

The new math?

Oh, I get it, it's an auction.

Do I hear 11 years in Colorado?

Hell just go with 15 so people really think you're cool.
    its the whisky talking

Jamie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit View Post
    The new math?

Oh, I get it, it's an auction.

Do I hear 11 years in Colorado?

Hell just go with 15 so people really think you're cool.

Thank you. My point exactly that Randall is talking from his Ass, and not his brain.

Make up your mind Randall, which one is it? 9 years or 11?

Since you'll be busy trying to explain your stupidity, you better have Rachel go make me a sandwich!!

Uhh...Jamie...go do your research.
    Targhee opens the lifts every year on the first weekend in June.
    For Skiing (or sightseeing)...but you don't ski, so you wouldn't know that.
    Maybe you should call them and ask...1 800 targhee, X: 1355. Ask for Susan at the Activities Center.

They do it on the Tram at a little place called JH, too.
    And have for decades.
    Maybe you have heard of it...

Yup, 9 years in Co., and 11 here. (sorry for the typo) There was nothing vague about that at all. It is pretty damn basic.

9 of which I owned a ski/bike/snowboard shop here.
    As to acreage, have you ever heard of the BACKCOUNTRY and the WILDERNESS, and low POPULATION?

As in, we can go ski for eight hours and not come across another person at all.

You dumb fucktard.
    Every post you make proves that you don't even understand what skiing, snow totals, moisture content, TG, depth hoar, or really anything having to do with touring in the winter...(or that resorts turn their lifts back ON)
    Just because you START at Targhee, doesn't mean you STAY at Targhee, which adds, oh, 4000 more acres?

And as to snowfall totals, that stat is only from opening day to April 7, recorded at the mid-mountain (9000 ft)
    The total snowfall on the west side of the Tetons was well over 500", and that was in a low snow year.
    I don't know what they were at 13,000, but much more, I would imagine.

How old are you?

15?

I love summer.
    It really seems to piss you off that I do more interesting shit in a week than you seem to do in a year.

Fuckin' cracks me up, I tells ya'.
    Last edited by rideit; 08-05-2007 at 05:08 PM.