Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hey Patriot Fans.....

Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

meh.
    if he were wearing a jets hat then i'd be a little pissed.

He's probably running from one of his illegitimate children, or their mommy. Maybe Johnny Damon gave him the hat. Maybe he's dating A-rod.

Could be interesting watching him throw bombs to Moss though.

Who the fuck is that?
    Decisions Decisions

We already had a thread about this, but rather than dig it up I'll just repeat what I said in that one: if you were a famous person, and trying to blend in with all the brainless slobs around you, what better way to do that than by wearing a Yankees cap? Additionally, He's from San Mateo, anyway, so why should anyone other than Giants fans give a shit?

He'll be getting a new cap in January anyhow- one that says "Super Bowl Champions" on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Who the fuck is that?

Joe Montana
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

AFC EAST W L PCT DIV CONF
    z- New England 12 4 .750 4-2 8-4
    Denver 9 7 .563 3-3 8-4
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

PATRIOTS-BRONCOS QUICK HITS (from 9/19/06)

* Despite not playing in the same division, the Patriots and Broncos will meet for the 12th time in the last 12 years. Since 1995, the teams have played in every season except 2004 and squared off twice last season.

* Prior to this week, seven of the last nine games between the teams took place in Denver.

* Denver is just one of three opponents to hold a winning record at Gillette Stadium (1-0, following a 24-16 win in 2002). The others are Green Bay (1-0) and San Diego (1-0).

* Tom Brady's eight home losses as a starter have come to eight different teams, including Denver. The Patriots have not lost at home to the same team twice with Brady at the helm.

* The Broncos are the only team the Patriots have lost to twice in the playoffs (1986 and 2005). New England's nine other playoff losses have been to nine different clubs.

* The Patriots have an all-time winning percentage of .375 against the Broncos, the lowest against any of the seven other original American Football League teams. The Patriots have a winning record against four of the seven other charter members of the AFL.

BRONCOS WON THAT GAME 17-7.

that makes Denver 2-0 in Gillette Stadium.
    Last edited by 72Twenty; 07-23-2007 at 08:01 PM.

Yep go Broncos and go John Elway.

Denver 9 7 .563 3-3 8-4
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

so the highlights of the denver season last year was a single victory in september?
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

Yep, and they still talk about horse-face like he's still there.

Talk shit about the Broncos all you want. As a life long fan, I am VERY used to it.

But when it comes to Patriots vs Broncos...

The Patriots have an all-time winning percentage of .375 against the Broncos, the lowest against any of the seven other original American Football League teams.
    That's all I need to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by 72Twenty View Post
    That's all I need to say about that.
    The Patriots pretty much sucked overall for 40 years, now they don't. They will whip your boys and you know it.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No smiley for you.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    The Patriots pretty much sucked overall for 40 years, now they don't. They will whip your boys and you know it.

No smiley for you.
    Like last year?

Like last year?
    Yeah you beat us in September, where were you when the division was on the line? Get fucking serious.

No smiley for you.
    I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. The Broncos offense will score on anyone this year, with Walker, Henry, Graham, and Cutler.

Last year's 17-7 loss to the Broncos...

Denver Broncos defensive end Patrick Chukwurah (54) lands on New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady after Brady threw a pass during the fourth quarter of New England's 17-7 loss in an NFL football game at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., Sunday, Sept. 24, 2006.
    Winslow Townsend
    AP

BTW... Patrick Chukwurah is out of the University of Wyoming.

Looks like a bunch of dumb fucks from out west kicked your Holier-Than-Though, East-Coast, "Our Team is Wicked Bettah Than Yours" asses.

Last year's 17-7 loss to the Broncos...

Denver Broncos defensive end Patrick Chukwurah (54) lands on New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady after Brady threw a pass during the fourth quarter of New England's 17-7 loss in an NFL football game at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass., Sunday, Sept. 24, 2006.
    Winslow Townsend
    AP

BTW... Patrick Chukwurah is out of the University of Wyoming.

Looks like a bunch of dumb fucks from out west kicked your Holier-Than-Though, East-Coast, "Our Team is Wicked Bettah Than Yours" asses.
    Magic 8 Ball says New England finishes higher than the Broncos. So does my hundred dollars. Take the bet or shut up.

Hahahaha

17-7. There's a real shellac show for you. They must've wanted to fire the whole team and pack it up after that one.

No smiley for you.
    actually the pats wont beat the donkeys this year.

they dont have a scheduled meeting so it would have to be in the playoffs. and we all know the donkeys ain't makin' the playoffs this season (again!)
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

I love my team even when they lose.

Were you as big of fans of the Pats 10 years ago as you are now?

I'm sure iceman was... but you have to admit you guys have a shit ton of band wagon fans that started pounding their chests after the Pats won a few. I'm just sick of hearing about how great the fucking Patriots are. I don't even hate the Patriots - that hatred is reserved for the Chiefs and Raiders - just sick of hearing about how fucking great they are.

The Broncos have not gotten it done since the '98 season, obviously. We are going through what your team will no doubt go through when Brady retires. That's just how it is. (but I would put the '98 Broncos up against any of the Patriot SB teams anyday... )

I know everybody hates Elway, but he WAS the Broncos... and for a LONG time. I was a Broncos fan through the Elway era, and you're absolutely goddamn right he is the greatest of all time in my book. You don't just bring up the next kid and expect it all to be the same. It's not fair to anyone that plays QB for Denver, but it is the truth. Look what happened to Jake Plummer. The same goes for any RB after Davis, and any receivers to come after Smith, McCaffery, Sharpe, etc. That is why we talk about those guys like they are still here so much. The same way you guys will of the Pats when it all comes down for a while.

I don't even know why I am writing all of this. I EXPECT you guys to love your team and not listen to anything I say about this - that's the beauty of this game and being a fan. I love my team and your team sucks. You feel the same way.

It's just that I'm right and you're wrong.

Oh, and fuck the Chargers too.

10 years ago, the Pats were the reigning AFC champions, so you have to go back to the dark, pre-Parcells/Bledsoe days if you want to discuss when the franchise was miserable.

I can only speak for myself, but I've followed the team since '94, when I moved to the Boston area. I don't know if you've got a lot of bandwagon Patriot fans in the sense that they used to claim loyalty to other NFL franchises, but the Kraft regime has done a lot to claim the attention of Bostonians who used to devote more of their time to the local hockey and basketball franchises. At least that's what I think I've seen over the past decade or so.

Oh, and just to throw it out there: the Broncos look like they could be a decent second place team in their division, but the Patsies are clearly the Superbowl favorites again. But it's too early in the year for the football talk - it's still baseball time.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Denver 9 7 .563 3-3 8-4
    Teams I hate for $500 Alex

ooo a daily double
    "What 2 teams do all Raiders Fans despise that will be infinitely better than them this year again?"

I need a new fall sport, why is college football such BS