PSA: loveland chairs for sale

Own a piece of Loveland!
    Skiing may be the last thing on your mind right now, but here at Loveland we are gearing up for another exciting season. One project we are currently working on is replacing the chairs on Lift #2, which means we are selling all the old chairs at ridiculously low prices. As a valued Loveland Newsletter subscriber, we are offering you the first chance to own a piece of Loveland!

The chairs from Lift #2, pictured on the left, are on sale for $50 including the bail, or $25 for just the seat. The seat measures 68" W, 30" L and 22" H. Seats with the bail are 64" H. They make a great addition to any porch or back yard and are great conversation pieces. Hurry because supplies are limited and they are being sold on a first come first serve basis. Chairs will be available for pickup at Loveland Ski Area Monday - Thursday, 8am - 4pm. To purchase your chair, or for questions, please contact Duncan Maxwell at 303-571-5580 x141 or by email at promo@skiloveland.com.

i will be buying one
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

I kinda want one, but chair 2 was not very comfortable

decisions, decisions...

the plastic back is kinda lame.

luckily for me I got a Vail chair 10 chair this spring for free!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Wow, that is a deal. Our little Beaver Mountain up Logan canyon sold them for $150 I think, chair only. Twoplanker will know.

Fugg, ended now?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

GI JONG Guest
    You can never have too much sentimental shit aka JUNK.

I'm getting 2

Can I ask how if it ended today? You willing to part with one?
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

P4B - I'm pretty sure you didn't miss out...that email announcement just came out today. I'm guessing no one is working up there Fri - Sun.

I've farted on a few of them

Gotta have one.

my porch is already slow enough

I had an Eldora chair,but my landlord sold my house unexpectedly,my roomates left me with a bunch of crap I had to deal with,& it was too heavy & large to move by myself. I moved in with my bitchy then girl friend & there was no place for it.
    Calmer than you dude

How much is shipping for that!
    I belong to a cult that believes in wrecking leather jackets, dying themselves purple and demolishing 40 beer.

Quote Originally Posted by P_McPoser View Post
    my porch is already slow enough
    Ha......

I will gladly pay you tuesday for a chairlift today.

What are they replacing them with? I don't see the point.
    Fighting leads to killing, and killing gets to warring. And that was damn near the death of us all.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt View Post
    What are they replacing them with? I don't see the point.
    New technology...low-speed detaching. It's to help the beginners load/unload
    "Oh, no pics. To simulate the skiing today, walk out your door, grab a handful of snow, and throw it in your face. Repeat as necessary.
    If you don't have snow outside your door, what the fuck are you living there for?"
    -Bum Z 1/30/08

Bypasses gotta be built.
    Calmer than you dude

They are sold out already