Thumbs up No Big Names III

I saw No Big Names 3: Chasing White Demons last night. It was pretty sick... I would definately recommend it (when it comes out) lots of big drops, crazy rapids, and a good storyline to go along. The sound was a little distorted, but that should be fixed before it hits the shelves. My buddy said it wasnt quite as good as No Big Names 2, but I thought it was really well done. I didnt see no big names 2, so I have nothing to compare. See it...you wont be disappointed It even made me not so bummed that ski season is almost over. Time for kayak stoke!
    "College degree. Good job. Big house. We all make mistakes..."

www.lizmarshall.zenfolio.com

Where can you pick that up?
    I'm scared Poncho.

Bullshit! You ain't afraid of no man!

There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.

Its not out yet...They just finished the editing a few days ago. I did a search for no big names 2 and they were available through a lot of kayak sites, so I'm sure when it comes out it wont be too hard to find. Paddler magazine was one of the sponsers, so they will probably have ads in the magazine when it comes out. I'll try to remember to ask when it shoudl be available next time I run into the editor that showed it to us.
    "College degree. Good job. Big house. We all make mistakes..."

www.lizmarshall.zenfolio.com